Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kermy

VIP Member
Hi everyone
To those of you who will watch the vlog I commend you because again ...NO F**KING way 😂

1. Thumbnail screams special needs...WTF is Asswipe pulling
2. They all look like they stink..like they smell like beef and cheese and pee and poonami
3. That's all I could stomach
The End

It's official, f**k jumping the shark, at this rate the shark is going to eat them and have a poonami explosion.
Oh and sorry not sorry but I said before the cuteness train was leaving the station....well that f**ker is long gone and never returning to the station. If that's what Asswipe was aiming for he succeeded.
Sad thing is with the right clothes and a damn decent haircut Abbie could probably have stayed on the cuteness train a bit longer

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I see the "family" went out on the boat.
Not one of the kids, including Abbie had a damn life jacket on.
Every one of them are so fuking irresponsible.
They need their asses kicked.

• Angry
  • Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
Haven't done this in a bit

Welcome to the Darkside
New tattlers
Old tattlers
Returning tattlers
Lurking tattlers...come on guyths, delurk and join in
We have booger free, snot free, hair free and most important poonami free cookies ;)
And for the Summer Season only , or until we're sick of it, a tiki makeover in The Corner.

Any hiding humpers remember, if you play nice we'll try to..no guarantees but we'll try.
So have fun and enjoy everyone

I promise this is not the entertainment we have in The Corner

• Haha
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Let me know, as I just love ❤ a challenge. Private investigator is a job I would actually like. Exposing Liars is up for the job.
So..once upon a time I was a PI..for about 4-5 years. Pay was AMAZING, but lots and lots of sitting and just when you think your day is done, those fools start stirring..and then it is straight adrenaline. 🤣 The Maassives would be the easiest people on earth to follow and track! Take away the obvious info given on social media. I would have given my left hoof to follow a caravan of scooters, electric bikes, cameras on selfie poles and a honking electric cart with a hard leaning slant to the right where Tinkerhog resides. Plus, they are all so self absorbed..Making everything about them..that they would never even notice they were being followed.
Can you imagine the follow up report?
11:27 PM. Subject , Pig Maassive, exited the Moldy Plantation on foot. Subject stumbled towards the electric cart in the driveway. Subject stopped to catch her breath and finished off her margarita.
11:55 PM Subject finally loaded herself into the cart and exited the driveway.
Eeeehhhh...
You know where I am going with this...
Liquor store, Zaxby’s and Dreamette ...
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Havent been around much, and quickly whizzed through the past week's vlogs, social media, posts here, etc. Looks like nothing exciting happening in the Land of Maass.
P is getting larger by the day. Her face/head looks like a watermelon. I also hope she was sufficiently embarrassed when the sister in-law was preparing meals that didnt consist of cheese and ranch packets.
Said sister in-law- all I could think of was Lurch from the Addams Family. :eek::eek: I wish she would have manhandled Asa in some way LOL.
From what I saw their children were very well mannered and seemed to take Abbie in stride.
I saw the brief glimpse of the new caregiver. At least she isnt another giggling idiot looking for a "bestie".
Golden Boy broke a toe. Went to the ER. For a broken toe. I guess Im made of tougher stuff because growing up in cheer, softball, etc., a broken toe was some medical tape and Tylenol.
A clicker for Sandy. After 14 months that hell hound may finally get trained. Cracks me up.
Abbie doesnt elope. Abbie still elopes.
The Beasts are back in Boone, Squirt's now in the yard, and Summer is still stupid.
Did I miss anything? :unsure::unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

MSlix73

VIP Member
Calling Abbie's brain mush is nasty.

That's what I will do then 👍🏻
I think the “mush” comment was meant in a way that such violent rocking and thrashing about could do a lot of damage, it could be thought of as shaken baby syndrome. She is extremely rough when her head is going back and forth.

• Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
I thought this site was to save Abbie from being used by her family to make money. Has that changed?
This is a gossip/snark site...not an advocacy site. It's in the name, tattle life.
I don't know about anyone else but I'm not here to save anyone.
I go to other charity or advocacy sites for that.

• Heart
  • Haha

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Why Assa? Why does he get on Pigs FB Lives...
E2DB62AE-AC69-4D58-A0B1-E6B7780AB19D.jpeg
34520E4E-97D9-4EA2-A0F9-08B3DF4D60A3.jpeg

As much as Pigfuckles denies it, it still does not take away the fact that her followers are FA followers. Think back to when you first started watching their vlogs. Did you watch to see Pig? Or did you watch to see how ASSa navigated life with his autistic child Abbie? With some Isaiah and Pig sprinkled in?
I mean, lest we forget, Pig was competing for her own episode of My 600 lb life at the time. In between eating, PTA meetings and sitting her ass behind the counter of the shop. She really could not do much.
ASSa pushed her two sites like mad in the beginning...She is not a likable person. She was not getting the attention on her own. She needed FA fans to push her numbers. She cannot cook, so Cilla’s stuff and thinghth is a bust. Unless you throw Ass or Abbie in the mix to draw in the humpers wanting to show support, there are not many people that are going to look at Ms. Pork hide skin with the bacardi eye bags and think..Oh! I need whatever she is using!

• Heart
  • Haha

paolo

Chatty Member
I used to work in the field. I know the game and I am quite over having to change my vocabulary every other year to accommodate whatever the current standard of wokeness/political correctness happens to be.

Abbie does almost nothing for herself. They have filmed her daily for years and years and her disabilities and abilities are quite obvious. Any imagined cognitive or physical abilities beyond what are exhibited are parental and humper fantasies.

Saying she is low functioning most certainly doesn't mean she is less than human. I cannot even fathom that someone suggested it was. It's just how she is and the decent thing is to accept her the way she is.

• Heart
  • Wow

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
How about every just agrees they're kids
Though I can see where the confusion originates, I agree. They are kids. Cute ones at that! ❤ That being said...
When I was a little kitten .. 4-5 years old. I had one of those damn bowl cuts.. you know the kind...
I went next door to my little friends house..her older sister answered the door. She said, Hey Ashley!! There is a little boy here to see you. Don’t you know, I hauled my little baby triggered ass back home all offended! 🤣 I don’t have a complex, PTSD.. nothing therapy worthy. But I haven’t forgot it all these years later.
I think I cried more than Tinkerhog does on a pity me wine drinking fest with the bestie Kaitlin crack pot!🤣
In closing..
I would give my left hoof to see Pig with a bowl cut. Photoshop.. here I come!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Kermy

VIP Member
Hi everyone
Done whew
Took one look at the thumbnail and saw the title and saw a few screenshots and decided

1. Yea no f**king way I'm watching this UNLESS someone can tell me old Michelin Staypuff Piggy would be making a huge splash
2. Seems like Asswipe is on a mission to make Abbie and Piggy look as bad as possible
3. Read @WowMeowMeowWow recap, she's on a mission to save my sanity
The End

• Haha
  • Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
Hi everyone,
1. Enough with the f**king broken toe...been there, done that...taped it up and moved on.
2. Lessons...what f**king lessons...the dumbass Hogsaiah couldn't even set up the damn electric bill himself..
The end
That's as far as I got in the vlog....sorry.

That info is great @Srsmom He basically is going to meet none of the criteria.
I wonder if they'll show Piggys furniture shopping spree and her stocking the kitchen haul and all the household items spree.
Oh who the f**k am I kidding , of course they will.
Just when you think they can't get worse....they do.
My prediction, just like Kreskin for all us old, "ignorant" , tattlers...Hogsaiah doesn't last through sophomore year and Piggy is at that condo more than she's in Florida showing how she's a cool mom to her mama's boy.

Oops this may happen and he'll be down a roomie due to a sit and squash

• Haha
  • Heart

ExposingLiars

Private Eye ExposingLiars reporting for duty. They bought a condo for Isaiah in Boone. Didn’t want to show the address. But here’s the proof. Wonder if Isaiah said Thanks Abbie! The spending continues.
A3C5CEDC-C35B-42D7-8216-C2BC82E598D0.jpeg

A52A6EF5-54D4-4E16-968C-B6F4C8C5DEFA.gif

• Wow
  • Sick

MaidenX

VIP Member
What is she now, a swimsuit model? Getting paid to tell where her fat size swimming suit is from. So sexy, lololol....
That cloths company ask folks to tag them for a chance to be featured on their IG... so P probably thinks she will get some attention but if you look at the photos featured on that companies IG that is never happening. She has tagged the company a few times... the other I recall is the recent date night dress.

She is desperate for any kind of attention with her hashtags and tagging companies. It is sad.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Sometimes folks lie so much, they start to believe their own lies. I believe that’s what P&A are doing. They know damn well that she will never have a job that requires a job coach. Unless it’s putting erasers on pencils or stringing beads. I’m so sorry that sounds harsh, but after watching since 2017-2018, I don’t see anything to the contrary.

I always feel so sorry for Abbie. She really has no voice. I can’t imagine what that would be like.

• Heart
  • Sad

Monkey1651

VIP Member
So $290,000 saves 24,000? Or 36,000? If he rents for 2-3 years. Tell me how that saves money? And it’s only two years of in state tuition... that’s still not gonna add up to $290,000. Their logic and math is bad. Plus now they have to pay for anything that goes wrong with the house, doesn’t happen when renting.

• Haha

Mom Needs Coffee

I get so angry when Assface is talking to Pissface about what Abbie is watching now, or that she is in to penguins- like she is talking to a long lost Aunt she hasn’t seen. It’s her freaking MOM and he is telling her what Abbie is into. She makes me sick. Such a selfish self centered spoiled Pig!!!!

• Heart