Fathering Autism #83 A tiki bar and “all the things” A maassive hammock held up by string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. Thats why all the vlogs are now many days late (instead of just a day or two) and out of order- trying to avoid that "real time" knowledge for safety.

I dont have anything against Josh, and I like his "kiss my ass" attitude, but Asa is a small fish, and Abbie isnt the only kid in the world. FA doesnt draw his audience like the bigger vloggers he covers. And to be honest, I am glad it has quieted down. This forum wasnt created to "save" Abbie, or spread awareness, its to snark. This is just my opinion of course, but I cant be the only "old timer" who noticed the change. Or maybe I am. I just know things went from helluva a lot of fun every day, to something totally different. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I thought this site was to save Abbie from being used by her family to make money. Has that changed?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I thought this site was to save Abbie from being used by her family to make money. Has that changed?
This is a gossip/snark site...not an advocacy site. It's in the name, tattle life.
I don't know about anyone else but I'm not here to save anyone.
I go to other charity or advocacy sites for that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
God, Asshat just loves the sound of his own voice. Blah blah blah... Always talking over EVERYBODY... always has to be the one explaining things...

Dude...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
20% down exactly, payment with estimated taxes $1399 IF CREDIT SCORE over 700 (30 yr fixed)
Two bedrooms, so can only have one roommate. The goal with rental property is for your renters to help you pay your mortgage. Anybody that would pay $700 a month just for rent for their college student has hit their head

• Heart
Reactions: 16
More than half this vlog you see ASSa on a bleeping electric bike chasing after his grotesque cheap-looking cheaply decorated golf cart look and even stupider than normal with a selfie stick.
When they're not on the stupid bleeping idiotic golf cart he's forcing Abby to touch animals. I want to drop kick him for some reason.
And for some reason he's able to get 10 minutes of worth of lecture out of this whole damn thing.
SHUT THE TRUCK UP ASS!
I don't care that you've been doing this for 10 years. You just there for free food. And hoping to win something. It's sad when your Instagram posts are more entertaining than the actual video.
BY THE WAY I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU CALL THIS A VLOG, THIS IS NOT A LOG OF WHAT YOU DO DAILY.
IT'S A VIDEO.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow... doesn't 290,000 seem high for a place for a college kid to live in? Is that common for that area? They seem like they are on their way down and furiously drowning themselves.. financially anyway.
I hope they are shortly going to be financially drowning. Couldn't happen to a nicer family...Pricilla, Asa and Isaiah. Hopefully Abbie does have money in an account that can only be used for things related to her care. But I doubt it!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
20% down exactly, payment with estimated taxes $1399 IF CREDIT SCORE over 700 (30 yr fixed)
I asked my daughter -a realtor/broker-about this and she says:
(20%down is a lot. You can get a conventional loan for 10% down so I’m guessing there was a risk for them to be required to pay 20% OR they just had the money and wanted to. It would take some serious money management skills.) She said she had a youtuber with an income about 300K a yr, he had no problem qualifying for a loan. I question how can the lender know these people will still have an income 5yr from now, I guess it doesn't matter.

If they were smart, they could be mortgage free on both properties in a few years. Maybe less.
If P is still making 25k-35k a month, they are not hurting for cash. :mad:
If it were me, I would be aggressively paying off the Manse in preparation for the future. Kate Gosselin just sold off her $1.2 Million dollar property- perfect example of "nothing lasts forever!".

• Heart
Why #dormlife?
Isaiah was living in a dorm, with a roommate who couldn't stand him.
I guess they got him a condo because it's cheaper tuition for Isaiah....

Reactions: 11
Pig sure did a lot of hiding from the limelight on this evenings vlog. Perhaps she watched the footage of her as a huge hippie and realized she hasn’t changed much. I am sure it has nothing to do with habits such as smuggling pork products in your gunt for a cart parade..🐽👀🐽👀🐽
That is all I got from tonights vlog..well..

Except for this:
🤣🐽🤣
C5F68F53-9074-457F-AF2B-AC49881D813D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It is a snark site but we don't snark on Abbie. We respect Abbie and snark on the asinine adults who exploit her, as well as the leghumpers.
Well said. We don't Snark on Abbie 👍

Why #dormlife?
Isaiah was living in a dorm, with a roommate who couldn't stand him.
I guess they got him a condo because it's cheaper tuition for Isaiah....
That smarmy little git should be bowing down to Abbie for this condo.

Notice how that Dad Podcast guy, Josh, just fucked right off since he no longer has someone from here doing all the work for him?

He was going to do an entire series about "The Exploitation of Abbie Maass" It's pretty damn clear he only pretended to care about Abbie because it made him money and he didn't have to work very hard for that money.

Sound familiar?

Not only do they look the same, they ARE the same.

View attachment 541909

GFY Josh.
You are entitled to your opinion, but Abbie is small fry compared to all the other family vlogging channels thar Josh talks about. I'm sure when he has reason to, he will continue with the Abbie series,

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Have to say this I hate when P put her hair in a top bun and scrunchie. She is trying to channel her inner Lauren breeze but girl you are like 20 years older than her please stop with the I’m trying so hard to be a cool young mom look. So fake.

also the massive haven’t been going on the golf cart fundraiser for 10 years like he tries to make it out.They have only been on it the past couple years when they saw them drive by when they were out and asked about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Pig sure did a lot of hiding from the limelight on this evenings vlog. Perhaps she watched the footage of her as a huge hippie and realized she hasn’t changed much. I am sure it has nothing to do with habits such as smuggling pork products in your gunt for a cart parade..🐽👀🐽👀🐽
That is all I got from tonights vlog..well..

Except for this:
🤣🐽🤣
View attachment 542281
A friend nearly lost his granddaughter due to HUS from petting animals at a petting zoo Abbie’s hand was on the animal then straight to the mouth. Here is a recent story about this: https://www.medpagetoday.org/infectiousdisease/publichealth/787?vpass=1

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Notice how that Dad Podcast guy, Josh, just fucked right off since he no longer has someone from here doing all the work for him?

He was going to do an entire series about "The Exploitation of Abbie Maass" It's pretty damn clear he only pretended to care about Abbie because it made him money and he didn't have to work very hard for that money.

Sound familiar?

Not only do they look the same, they ARE the same.

View attachment 541909

GFY Josh.
I agree, he's sanctimonious and not much better than Asa imo

• Heart
Reactions: 8
A friend nearly lost his granddaughter due to HUS from petting animals at a petting zoo Abbie’s hand was on the animal then straight to the mouth. Here is a recent story about this: https://www.medpagetoday.org/infectiousdisease/publichealth/787?vpass=1
I am most definitely sorry that anyone, especially someone close to you, was affected by such a strain of e. Coli. I do hope and pray she heals fully.❤ Honestly, I am dumbfounded as to how Abbie HAS NOT picked up some nasty viruses and bugs since becoming the star in FA vlogs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.