Fathering Autism #83 A tiki bar and “all the things” A maassive hammock held up by string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
P’s live showed up on my Facebook feed, so I watched the first five minutes and then I couldn’t take anymore. How can anyone stand to watch these 2 clowns livestreams with their BS and the fake stupid faces they always make. Looks like Abbie isn’t with them. I suppose the new Caregiver and Summer are watching her. In yesterday’s vlog A says he’s been listening to real estate investing on Audible. What will they spend Abbie’s money on next????
33D7AA2C-EFC5-4CFC-87B7-50CF5E7B527C.jpeg

94477868-0F6C-4DE8-8CAA-78BC8C37BF5F.jpg

Mr Big Shot tit. Will A put a hot tub in next? Have to have all the things.
5096A9CD-4943-4FA6-868E-516C584A098A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
P’s live showed up on my Facebook feed, so I watched the first five minutes and then I couldn’t take anymore. How can anyone stand to watch these 2 clowns livestreams with their BS and the fake stupid faces they always make. Looks like Abbie isn’t with them. I suppose the new Caregiver and Summer are watching her. In yesterday’s vlog A says he’s been listening to real estate investing on Audible. What will they spend Abbie’s money on next????
View attachment 540237
View attachment 540314
Mr Big Shot tit. Will A put a hot tub in next? Have to have all the things.
View attachment 540292
His face is getting rounder and rounder. Puffy face is a sure sign ole Ass is hitting the bottle a lot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Why Assa? Why does he get on Pigs FB Lives...
E2DB62AE-AC69-4D58-A0B1-E6B7780AB19D.jpeg
34520E4E-97D9-4EA2-A0F9-08B3DF4D60A3.jpeg

As much as Pigfuckles denies it, it still does not take away the fact that her followers are FA followers. Think back to when you first started watching their vlogs. Did you watch to see Pig? Or did you watch to see how ASSa navigated life with his autistic child Abbie? With some Isaiah and Pig sprinkled in?
I mean, lest we forget, Pig was competing for her own episode of My 600 lb life at the time. In between eating, PTA meetings and sitting her ass behind the counter of the shop. She really could not do much.
ASSa pushed her two sites like mad in the beginning...She is not a likable person. She was not getting the attention on her own. She needed FA fans to push her numbers. She cannot cook, so Cilla’s stuff and thinghth is a bust. Unless you throw Ass or Abbie in the mix to draw in the humpers wanting to show support, there are not many people that are going to look at Ms. Pork hide skin with the bacardi eye bags and think..Oh! I need whatever she is using!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Havent been around much, and quickly whizzed through the past week's vlogs, social media, posts here, etc. Looks like nothing exciting happening in the Land of Maass.
P is getting larger by the day. Her face/head looks like a watermelon. I also hope she was sufficiently embarrassed when the sister in-law was preparing meals that didnt consist of cheese and ranch packets.
Said sister in-law- all I could think of was Lurch from the Addams Family. :eek::eek: I wish she would have manhandled Asa in some way LOL.
From what I saw their children were very well mannered and seemed to take Abbie in stride.
I saw the brief glimpse of the new caregiver. At least she isnt another giggling idiot looking for a "bestie".
Golden Boy broke a toe. Went to the ER. For a broken toe. I guess Im made of tougher stuff because growing up in cheer, softball, etc., a broken toe was some medical tape and Tylenol.
A clicker for Sandy. After 14 months that hell hound may finally get trained. Cracks me up.
Abbie doesnt elope. Abbie still elopes.
The Beasts are back in Boone, Squirt's now in the yard, and Summer is still stupid.
Did I miss anything? :unsure::unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
He said it again -- take a drink, y'all!!

"The vlogs have been chaotic... blahh blaahh blahh... not our usual... we're super busy because...."

ezgif-6-e1e12ba42ab5-min.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Hi everyone
To those of you who will watch the vlog I commend you because again ...NO F**KING way 😂

1. Thumbnail screams special needs...WTF is Asswipe pulling
2. They all look like they stink..like they smell like beef and cheese and pee and poonami
3. That's all I could stomach
The End

It's official, f**k jumping the shark, at this rate the shark is going to eat them and have a poonami explosion.
Oh and sorry not sorry but I said before the cuteness train was leaving the station....well that f**ker is long gone and never returning to the station. If that's what Asswipe was aiming for he succeeded.
Sad thing is with the right clothes and a damn decent haircut Abbie could probably have stayed on the cuteness train a bit longer

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Havent been around much, and quickly whizzed through the past week's vlogs, social media, posts here, etc. Looks like nothing exciting happening in the Land of Maass.
P is getting larger by the day. Her face/head looks like a watermelon. I also hope she was sufficiently embarrassed when the sister in-law was preparing meals that didnt consist of cheese and ranch packets.
Said sister in-law- all I could think of was Lurch from the Addams Family. :eek::eek: I wish she would have manhandled Asa in some way LOL.
From what I saw their children were very well mannered and seemed to take Abbie in stride.
I saw the brief glimpse of the new caregiver. At least she isnt another giggling idiot looking for a "bestie".
Golden Boy broke a toe. Went to the ER. For a broken toe. I guess Im made of tougher stuff because growing up in cheer, softball, etc., a broken toe was some medical tape and Tylenol.
A clicker for Sandy. After 14 months that hell hound may finally get trained. Cracks me up.
Abbie doesnt elope. Abbie still elopes.
The Beasts are back in Boone, Squirt's now in the yard, and Summer is still stupid.
Did I miss anything? :unsure::unsure:
I think Abbie was running around like the cousins were rather than eloping. Just my observations.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Since I've made many gifs of Princess P's "dancing", I thought it only fair to do one for Summer as well. 😉

giphy (28)-min.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 21
NO! That Scalawag did not sing Yo Ho Yo Ho! Not too much unlike the last time he sailed the high seas where he sang...Yes Ho Yes Ho...A Baby Daddy life for me....😹
Lies Moobs tells. These vlogs are not off course...content looks just like normal. He talks..Summer giggles..Pig eats
OMAR! Pig needs some slips sewn ASAP. Nobody needs to see that tit!
That is the thing with Shein. They have cute stuff for super cheap and much of it is super thin material. Does Pig only own black pantaloons?
It is safe to speculate where Ol Tiki Tinkerhog spends a great deal of her work day.
7E0E12AD-5D38-4954-9A2C-455039EE3BD4.jpeg

TWINNING!
6C66D1D1-1D03-4604-8474-F3B166E1579C.jpeg

Alrighty then..Rock out with your Gunt out. My eyes! My eyes! It burns us! It burns us hobbits..😣😣😣😣
584743D9-A1D2-4F54-9476-B75E32996E4D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
This is the narrative that ASSa wanted you to think happened:
20210421_184408.jpg

But what really happened, Summer and her friend Laney who happened to stop by for a visit while the parents are going on vacation to Boone again, decided to take the autism princess to the park to ride on swings and go to Dunkin' while the sister and fam rode off into the sunset. ASSa says, it's great to see my sister after all these years, pig says, we have never seen Crystal before. They've been married for quite a few years, you're telling me you didn't even go their wedding? Assholes!!
Anyway pig decides to take all the girls to get sushi, which is Summer's favorite. Two birthdays apparently happened.
***Summer egged Abbie on by laughing like a whacked out jackass hyena again, made her clap, and get all wild.
Screenshot_20210421-183200_YouTube.jpg

Summer caused Abbie to get all excited, and she started to have sensory over load.
The next scene you see assa take Abby from the car. NOTICE THE DARK PANTS!!!
Screenshot_20210421-183025_YouTube.jpg

No asa explains, it was sensory overload because of the environment, instead of Summer. That's his fake narrative. And then he shows a clip of them in the restaurant. Jump cut to Abbie again.
Screenshot_20210421-183237_YouTube.jpg

@Kermy called it. It was a punami explosion.
NOTICE THE PANTS!!
They wanted Abbie out of the car, so they can get junk food at the supermarket without Abbie.
Screenshot_20210421-183622_YouTube.jpg

So there you go everyone, another video down with a fake narrative.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Why do the asswipes have to get so "friendly" with their care staff?

This is the narrative that ASSa wanted you to think happened:
View attachment 540739
But what really happened, Summer and her friend Laney who happened to stop by for a visit while the parents are going on vacation to Boone again, decided to take the autism princess to the park to ride on swings and go to Dunkin' while the sister and fam rode off into the sunset. ASSa says, it's great to see my sister after all these years, pig says, we have never seen Crystal before. They've been married for quite a few years, you're telling me you didn't even go their wedding? Assholes!!
Anyway pig decides to take all the girls to get sushi, which is Summer's favorite. Two birthdays apparently happened.
***Summer egged Abbie on by laughing like a whacked out jackass hyena again, made her clap, and get all wild.
View attachment 540746
Summer caused Abbie to get all excited, and she started to have sensory over load.
The next scene you see assa take Abby from the car. NOTICE THE DARK PANTS!!!
View attachment 540748
No asa explains, it was sensory overload because of the environment, instead of Summer. That's his fake narrative. And then he shows a clip of them in the restaurant. Jump cut to Abbie again.
View attachment 540749
@Kermy called it. It was a punami explosion.
NOTICE THE PANTS!!
They wanted Abbie out of the car, so they can get junk food at the supermarket without Abbie.
View attachment 540750
So there you go everyone, another video down with a fake narrative.

Wow that's a few trouser changes! They must take spare clothes out with them. That's so sad for Abbie.

Reactions: 10
Why do the asswipes have to get so "friendly" with their care staff?
They have to bribe them with food. I guess they are paying both Laney and Summer to watch over Abbie while they're hanging out partying in Boone. I guess Laney doesn't have a real job either. Maybe while summer is working during the day Laney is watching Abbie until Summer gets back.

Reactions: 10
Pointless. This blog was as entertaining and educational as it would be if I slapped a go pro on my head and didn’t shower, did laundry, walked around mumbling to myself. They are backtracking with footage. The sister has been gone for almost a week. Why are we still seeing P in her orange and white stripe circus tent again??

• Haha
Its not Abbies fault but I am so sick of the way the dress her, and refuse to keep her hair neat. The Puffy Pig thinks shes a damn fashion plate and spends a mint on her toga's, while Abbie is wearing some generic ass Hanes tee that is WAY too small, tight ass plain sweats with her pull-up on full display, and they drag her around with her hair looking like a rats nest- if they want it long they need to comb it more than once a day.

And P bragging about how their guests loved their "amenities"- the pool and Tiki bar, etc. while Asa gives his standard "We enjoy guests but its always a relief when they leave" speech. Did anyone else notice the sisters car was parked in the driveway across the street from their house? Was THAT their Air BNB or do they just feel they can use anyones driveway? Or...did they "invest" in the house across the street too??

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.