Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SCCOct66

VIP Member
I can never understand why Summer would hang out with all of them when they have company over. I would never at her age. I would be out somewhere or hiding in my room. Why would she want to be part of that???
I also wonder if she has ever had a boyfriend. 🤔 She’s always with the maasives. Even since she was pre-teen. She’s so weird. And she smiles for pics like she’s a four year old who is learning to respond to “cheese!” 😬
When I was her age, I had a job, an apartment with a roommate, friends, hobbies. She’s stuck in middle school, that Summer....

Reactions: 30

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Your right. I just watched the first couple minutes and it looks like a hotel room to me. Comments are turned off because A can’t monitor the livestream. Looks like A was headed out to the terrace with a bottle of wine 🍷or a bottle of beer (hard to tell ). They can’t go anywhere without liquor. I really am starting to wonder about them??? Just saying.
View attachment 537095
That Slimelife is working WONDERS!! :ROFLMAO: She looks 65years old!
1618862353532.png

• Haha
  • Wow

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Fucked Up Faces... Caption This!
#4 The immature oddball snore, the toddler humpers adore, the one who’s rotten to the core, the chubby spoiled bore, and the YouTube vlogging whore.View attachment 543781View attachment 543782View attachment 543783View attachment 543784View attachment 543785View attachment 543786View attachment 543787View attachment 543788View attachment 543789
🦄Happy Saturday Tattlers!🦄
Hogaiah has Mama Sows thick thighs and hollow dead eyes. 🐽
What I see happening with Hogboys new digs is...PARTY CENTRAL all the time.🥳 I do hope he vlogs himself doing keg stands (with the help of 10 people holding him up) and taking monster hits from a gravity bong. The golden boy in his golden hour. 😹
How long before Tinkerhog clamors her way to the condo to join in on the fun? I mean, is it not every college boys dream to have their giant, sloppy mommy at the party, throwing back margaritas and slurring the words to her best rendition of “Baby Got Back” to date?
Hope Mama Sow calls before popping in. She may see more than she expected if not. #teamsweetbabytaj

Speaking of sloppy....The monstrosity at it’s finest. She has taken to feeble attempts of covering herself with the various items she has clutched in her hooves. Not enough blankets in the world Biggun’! 🐽
A42FEAEB-1E7C-44CC-8A40-BFFCF8A0E3CA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Monkey1651

VIP Member
If course assa just assumes he will get in state. He won’t read the fine print. Remember when hogboy started and asshat and pig were freaking out trying to demand he gets his associates degree because that’s what he was supposed to get. But he didn’t do what he was supposed to do and therefore didn’t get credit for his classes he took in high school. You can’t just assume stuff ya dumb ass... and you can’t just assume your going to get preferential treatment because of who you are, news flash the majority of people have no clue who you are, nor do they care.

• Haha

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Notice how that Dad Podcast guy, Josh, just fucked right off since he no longer has someone from here doing all the work for him?

He was going to do an entire series about "The Exploitation of Abbie Maass" It's pretty damn clear he only pretended to care about Abbie because it made him money and he didn't have to work very hard for that money.

Sound familiar?

Not only do they look the same, they ARE the same.

View attachment 541909

GFY Josh.
He did, what, 4 or 5 videos - that's a series on YT. Exposed Asa, Priscilla, Summer & Isaiah, their batshit crazy fans. What else could he do? He could repeat himself and dog on each one like we do here, but what would that help? We can't deny that their content HAS changed since Josh did his videos on them. He's done videos on other YouTube families that exploit their children on the internet - he never said his sole focus would be Abbie. I think he does care - about children - all children, Abbie included. His videos opened a lot of peoples' eyes and that was the goal I think.

• Heart

Whimsical

VIP Member
I saw this little moment too. Crystal seemed to really genuinely care for her and Abbie will feel that and gravitate towards her. There was the beginning of a bit of a connection. When Abbie came towards her she looked at her, gave her eye contact when she was using her communication app ans smiled as if to say I’m listening to you. I don’t think we’ve seen any A&P do that ever. They’re just basic communication skills, human decency and respect. Just makes you wonder if A&P are on the spectrum themselves.

It was really lovely to see that moment, so I do hope that A&P see more of Emily and Crystal purely for that reason. I’m not sure where they live though so if it’s far away it won’t happen often.
I noticed that connection as well, Abbie was drawn to Crystal and Crystal treated Abbie like a human being. Crystal seems like an all-around awesome person. I loved how she is bold and had no problem jokingly putting ASSa in his place and it was nice to see someone do that to him!! 😂🤣😂

Someone taller, someone bolder, a true sailor and someone with more self-confidence than ASSa has in his little finger!!
LOVED this part of the vlog the best!! 😂😁🤣😂😂😂
Crystal is my new hero!! 🤩
Screenshot (3627).png

• Heart
  • Haha

Hotographer512

VIP Member
That's a whole golf cart load of ASSumptions you are making. While I agree one hundred percent about agd appropristrness, it is an autism friendly event is it not? Those parents probably knows about autism even a tiny little bit, and probably don't care. However, the ASSes should know better and they should care and they should know what age appropriate activities are there for Abbie. All they care about is how many awes they can get from leghumpers. Anyone can see how overwhelmed Abbie is, and you can tell she mostly is not enjoying it. Pigcilla probably only brought snacks to bring Abbie like an animal to behave. Anyway why wasnt there a foam party for big kids or adults? That sounds like fun! People should not generalise about kids in the spectrum growing up to be violent adults. That's what you seem to be implying, that Abbie's going go be out of control or violent as an adult. For goodness sake, that's just autism shaming. I know this is a snark site but that's just not on. People underestimate Abbie like they sometimes do with folks in the spectrum and it's just ignorance.

It's not same thing as autism
Assa has said numerous times that Abbie is destructive and has been from a very young age.
She assaults Tinkerhog on the regular.
Those are facts.
Nobody is generalizing.
Nobody is autism shaming.

Thats your opinion and you are more than entitled to it.
However it is not an "ASSumption" that Abbie has been violent in the past with other children and her caregivers and her own parents- and still is. Placing her in situations that could be detrimental to not only her safety. but the safety of others, doesnt seem ignorant to me. Perhaps you would be ok with a 16 yr old pushing, hitting, or biting your child under the Autism umbrella of protection but I wouldnt be.
As far as generalizations- I was talking about Abbie, only Abbie, and what is documented in years of vlogs.
When you see me talking about someone else, or the community as a whole, come back and point that out.
I want to add all of @RocketQueen post to my response to @scottishsiren especially the part about the Autism umbrella of protection!!!
🤣🤣
The Maassives favorite thing.
The key to their continued exploitation of Abbie.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

MaxsMom

Didn’t Ass say that they were putting all Abigail’s toys (puzzles, peg toys) into the closet that sets near the sofa in the family room? So that she would have access to them and they wouldn’t have to set on the kitchen island? Then why is there a treadmill sitting in front of the closet doors, prohibiting Abbie from getting any of her toys out? Ever since that vlog, we haven’t seen her with her toys. It’s insanity how they don’t give her toys to play with. I know we’ve mentioned it on here, but where are the walking tiles that were sponsored in one vlog? She walked on them, for stimulation, and haven’t seen them since. Or Christmas toys, or the Easter toy that played a song, etc. etc. How can she get her toys if the treadmill is parked in the way!! They could park the treadmill out by the tiki hut!

• Heart
  • Sad

ExposingLiars

A never stops trying for the Dunkin Donuts sponsorship. Even if they don’t want to sponsor these 2 ex cons maybe he thinks they might send him some more gift cards.
8BFA274E-E207-40CD-A9F3-B4651DCBBBFB.jpeg
You can see that the neighbor has a rental cottage. Wish I still lived in Florida I most certainly would have rented it for a few days with binoculars in hand.
5FB679D0-4B7A-4BAB-A957-7FCF57484D36.jpeg

Some times I get the funniest screenshots of P. Boy when she bends over you can really see her gunt.
0CA6846F-08FD-44F5-93F9-775BCDB80C8A.jpeg

Cackling idiot! Love when A said that they weren’t going to be able to get everything done in front of Summer and Laney. Hint, hint! hopping they would volunteers to take care of Abbie. P chimes in saying she didn’t want to impose on them. Lying bitch!!
8AA44CC4-BF83-4479-BAB9-9500D1A06D6B.jpeg

Look what was on my screenshot over A’s head. Didn’t he say yesterday that he was listening Audible real estate investing.
D77A721C-5FE8-45A6-BA92-E24C4C037403.jpeg

Eating OUT again. Getting Abbie all hepped up and then having to leave. They always say how much they know what to do with their daughter!.
5A9D2208-B58D-4775-8657-86824BC6100B.jpeg

This is me at the cottage across the street from A&P.????
E71C4A8A-BDD0-4AA6-939D-92CF53FB7AE6.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Monkey1651

VIP Member
I don’t have a problem with them paying for his rent. It’s the amount that bothers me. At least in my area, parents buy houses but they are not nice, or in a nice area. Generally a bit run down. And have lots of room. My friends in houses where I went to school had 3-5 roommates on average. Houses for students would generally be under 100k, a 120k at most. I’ve never heard of a parent buying an almost 300k condo for their kid!! My first house was half that! 300k is a nice house around here. Not anything spectacular, but definitely what most middle class people pay. Not something someone buys for their kid to live in for a few years. Also they just bought a franchise and they are supposedly setting up Abby for life. They have to understand that you tube and slime life won’t last for ever... if they don’t make smart decisions, they are going to be fucked. I see Bankruptcy in their future. And Abby won’t be left with anything

• Heart

What the ....

VIP Member
I just can’t with this family.
I really don’t give a fuck if they buy Isaiah a Ferrari.
And, I sure as hell am not jealous of their lives.
Slinging makeup, vlogging 24/7, deleting comments, pretending and lying and deflecting is not my idea of a good life.
What I do care about is these mutherfuckers think they work so fucking hard.
I guess if you call exploiting your daughter and scamming hundreds of women out of their hard earned money is working hard.
What is the appeal? It’s seriously fascinating to me. Just look at Pigcillas lipstick mama page. It’s a fucking joke. But yet she is making money. WTF?

• Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
You can really see in these pictures how much weight HogBoy has gained especially the second one.

And a big old yes to everyone who said he looks just like Asswipe....same stupid arrogant grin and same shape including the ever expanding girth.
Scammer in training is learning well from his parents.

@Poochie51 that baby is adorable :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Now. Where were we? 🙃
I don't drink but I'm considering it after that last thread!!
I hope that the vlog gets back to its usual state soon.
I miss laughing at their stupidity.

• Haha
  • Heart

KateK

VIP Member
Beach town kid here. We never wore shoes in the summer. The bottoms of our feet were as tough as leather from walking on rocks, sand, and hot asphalt. It was a lot safer back then because people flushed condoms, towns didn't hand out free needles, and people swallowed their saliva. Ahh the good old days!
Going barefoot in Jacksonville in 2021 is damn stupid.

Piggy was freaking out because Crystal was using the fan and the fan is fake. Or as Piggy said, "It's real but it's fake" It doesn't vent outside because of where they put it but Piggy just had to have that island stove top. So technically, it's a "real" air extractor but it doesn't actually extract air. It's there for looks. At the time Crystal didn't know that Piggy n' Ass are fake as fuck. She knows now.

View attachment 534697

Little Piglet is amazed someone can actually reach and see the useless control panel--especially when it's a tall, dark and strapping young woman who has more testosterone than her husband has ever had!
I think that is exactly what happened... Crystal was trying to use a "prop" and that is why she gave P that look after. Their house is like a giant selfie world... wonder what else isn't real?? No wonder P doesn't cook much in her new kitchen.

• Haha

bready

VIP Member
I am SO with you on this. I know Abbies cognitive age is actually younger than those children in the foam pic....but physically she is a woman.
Making her stand in that foam, making her pet animals, sitting her in the cart in view of all while P hand feeds her bites of a peanut butter and jelly?

Jesus. Its awful, and sad, and takes away any dignity or basic rights Abbie has- she cant decide, but if she could, would she want to be viewed and gawked at like this? Do other special needs parents continue to drag their teens and adult children to these type of events? It makes me sick, because I can see them doing this shit to her forever. Dragging her to "play". Dressing her to Trick or Treat. Honking and running at "her swing" at Isaiahs age or more. Its not cool. Its not cool for Abbie or anyone else.
Just a few vlogs ago they told us Abbie was a "typical teenager" who didn't want to play with her little cousins because she understood the age difference and knew they were too young to be on her level. If they really believe that, then why send Abbie to play with a bunch of little kids in the foam pit? Wouldn't she be just as uncomfortable with those kids as she was with her cousins? Wouldn't it also feel inappropriate to her? Even their lies make them sound like assholes.

• Heart

What the ....

VIP Member
I don’t want to snark on Donna but WTH was she doing with the rice?
And wow, is that cow still kickin’?
Screenshot_20210416-180406~2.png

Damn Donna you Bad Beyotch! She’s got tats!
Screenshot_20210416-180935~3.png

Please, someone tell me, WTF is wrong with Summer?
Screenshot_20210416-183700.png

New caregiver alert
Screenshot_20210416-181452~2.png

WTF would you offer her your hand to her, she’s got the railing you dumbass.
Oh, because the new caregiver is there. Gotta keep the loving maternal vibe going.
Screenshot_20210416-181528~2.png

Weenus alert
Screenshot_20210416-181548~2.png

Oh puke, I think I captured Asshats I wanna get laid look 🤮
Screenshot_20210416-183734~2.png
Screenshot_20210416-183822~2.png

Ahhh, nightmares… okay I’m done.
Screenshot_20210416-182105~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
Maybe they're afraid of...or, experienced Abbie having access to things in the closet and she pulled things out on her own making a mess spilling or throwing things around.
They either got tired of cleaning up the messes themselves....or, are too lazy to make Abbie do it because they would have to stand there with her making sure she put all the things back in the right order and places in the closet. So they're using the treadmill as a barricade.
Just my random thoughts....
The way I see it, if she can make a mess she can clean it up. Cuz I'll tell you this, disabled or not, she's going to clean it up if she was mine.

• Haha
  • Heart

ExposingLiars

Did a little more private eye work. They paid $290,000 for it. 2 bedroom, 2 full baths and 2 half baths. Nice place! Now they have to furnish it too.THANKS ABBIE!!
Private Eye ExposingLiars signing out for the day!
106402B7-4CCA-46A6-A695-5D7EEEA5E827.jpeg

AD96A021-7327-4E78-8401-C5A0B2EBE993.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

Monkey1651

VIP Member
Who puts out a vlog putting a turtle into a new pond, and the next day the vlog is digging the pond that was complete in a previous video.. their timeline is way off. Thought elopement wasn’t a thing anymore asshat? But tonight it is? Until when... next week? Will it be an issue then? Just wondering since you flip flop so damn much

• Heart