Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
So....Isaiah will be going home around the first of May, but then "leaving again."
Hmmm. Off to live the van life? Back to spend the summer in Boone? Either way, looks like he wont be too involved with Selfie World.
I bet Summer is bummed. I think she misses him much more than he misses her. Maybe this will open her eyes a bit. She's 22- it is not "normal" to be Abbies "bestie", or even P's bestie. She needs to get the hell out of there and start a life of her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Pig sure did a lot of hiding from the limelight on this evenings vlog. Perhaps she watched the footage of her as a huge hippie and realized she hasn’t changed much. I am sure it has nothing to do with habits such as smuggling pork products in your gunt for a cart parade..🐽👀🐽👀🐽
That is all I got from tonights vlog..well..

Except for this:
🤣🐽🤣
C5F68F53-9074-457F-AF2B-AC49881D813D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Your right. I just watched the first couple minutes and it looks like a hotel room to me. Comments are turned off because A can’t monitor the livestream. Looks like A was headed out to the terrace with a bottle of wine 🍷or a bottle of beer (hard to tell ). They can’t go anywhere without liquor. I really am starting to wonder about them??? Just saying. Wonder if they went to Boone again as A did mention the fact that Isaiah got a condo.
View attachment 537095
Just took a quick guess at what hotel they might be at ( don’t think I should say which one here). This is a hotel in Boone and just look at the curtains.
View attachment 537161
You're a damn SLEUTH! I wondered if they went up - Isaiah just dropped his vlog and he apparently got hurt mountain biking. Guess Mamma had to run (waddle) to her baby.

• Haha
  • Wow

Whimsical

VIP Member
🤷‍♀️
I don’t want to snark on Donna but WTH was she doing with the rice?
I thought the exact same thing until I watched that part of the vlog a few times then it became almost heartbreaking to watch. 😕

She was clearly confused.:( She could barely hold up that serving dish as her hands were shaking so badly. :cry:
Instead of helping her, ASSa just kept filming her struggling.:mad: I'm surprised she didn't drop the serving dish.

Either she was attempting to transfer all the risotto into that serving dish (not sure why as all the food was all set to be served as it was)
or
She grabbed the serving dish and began using that to put her dinner into, which was quite a struggle for her. So she stopped at one scoop then put the serving dish on the island, which we see in the vlog.

The vlog then jumped ahead to her walking away with a plate of food.
What we don't see is someone helping her get food on an actual plate.

It was painful to watch her walking away with her plate as well, I kept waiting for her to lose her grip on it.
That poor thing is so very frail and appears so lost. :(😢:cry:

Screenshot_20210416-180406_2.jpg
Screenshot (3649).png
Screenshot (3652).png
Screenshot (3653).png

• Sad
  • Heart

paolo

Chatty Member
Notice how that Dad Podcast guy, Josh, just fucked right off since he no longer has someone from here doing all the work for him?

He was going to do an entire series about "The Exploitation of Abbie Maass" It's pretty damn clear he only pretended to care about Abbie because it made him money and he didn't have to work very hard for that money.

Sound familiar?

Not only do they look the same, they ARE the same.

bruh.jpg

GFY Josh.

• Heart
  • Haha

Kermy

VIP Member
Excellent....bravo, bravo....
First thing I thought when he talked about the training clicker and treat reinforcement was Ab. He treats her like a dam dog, so he needs to use the clicker on her and follow with the his usual treats.

Where?
I'm guessing you never went to Catholic school , the nuns loved that damn clicker.
Maybe he can use it on Piggy in some way, signal adult time or something :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I was struck by the same emotion. Watching adult size Abbie in the foam with her vacant expression, not engaging in the world around her and the contrast of the bright, active, expressive, engaged little kids playing all around her. I was thinking if I were her parent how painful that must feel. I thought the same thing watching Asa’s sister’s children who were active, cute, bright, helpful, loving, engaging and the sharp contrast to Abbie. Very sad. The reality vs what Asa and Priscilla spew out of their mouths about Abbie and her autism is unbelievable.
I am SO with you on this. I know Abbies cognitive age is actually younger than those children in the foam pic....but physically she is a woman.
Making her stand in that foam, making her pet animals, sitting her in the cart in view of all while P hand feeds her bites of a peanut butter and jelly?

Jesus. Its awful, and sad, and takes away any dignity or basic rights Abbie has- she cant decide, but if she could, would she want to be viewed and gawked at like this? Do other special needs parents continue to drag their teens and adult children to these type of events? It makes me sick, because I can see them doing this shit to her forever. Dragging her to "play". Dressing her to Trick or Treat. Honking and running at "her swing" at Isaiahs age or more. Its not cool. Its not cool for Abbie or anyone else.

It was mentioned A LOT in the old vlogs, and even shown several times- Abbie has never had "friends" and has never learned to play with others. She had no idea how to interact with others and no desire to, even getting quite rough the few times they showed other kids. Abbie couldnt help that, and they never put an effort in assisting- it was just her cute "Abbitude" as they say now. One of these days she is going to harm a little kid in one of these forced scenarios. Either deliberately or simply by accident. She shouldnt be forced into this situations. If she still enjoys these activities, they have all the money in the world now, they could do foam and balls and swings at home and use every excuse in the world not to have such things for her. Someday all this "awareness" is going to bite them in the ass.

• Heart
  • Sad

renwick

Chatty Member
Tonight's Vlog:

OMG. Listen to Mr Business Advisor telling real estate people how to market themselves. And he can’t even pronounce Realtor. It is Real- tor. Not Real-a-tor. Definitely A is NOT where you want to get business advice😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

What the ....

VIP Member
Okay, 1- my mom actually wanted a boy but out popped me. She even had a boys name picked out which she reminds me of all the time. I had "boy cuts" until I was thirteen. And yes I am still tramatized. 2- my oldest daughter was in a terrible abusive relationship. She had two girls with him, my beautiful granddaughters. She left him and now is in a loving relationship with a woman named Kay. They are getting married in a few months. I am proud of her and so happy she is finally happy.

• Heart

What the ....

VIP Member
I want to know what is up with Summer and her vagina? It's either camel toed or she's touching it. Does she need a doctor? Does she need to feed the kitty? Inquiring minds what to know!
Screenshot_20210415-175532~4.png

• Haha
  • Sick

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
FatheringAutism #84 That sweater can't hide what P crams inside.
My mind instantly went to the Eagles. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

🎼 P cant hide her redwood thighs. And her sweater is a thin disguise. Thought by now, she'd realize- There aint no way to hide her redwood thighs...🎼

• Haha
  • Heart

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
I wonder what should happen if we tried some reverse psychology on ass hat. Started posting on the blogs how much we love seeing Abbie with her toys or doing table tasks
I'd rather see her ride her bike, because I know it's a lot more work for ASSa, he probably has to shoot for at least 2 hours to get 10 minutes. First of all he has to endure Abbie's temper tantrum to get her on top of the bike, and then he has to strap her in so she can't escape .Then he has to find music for all the times that she's screaming or honking and clapping. And then he also has to find hills for her to coast down on. Then he has to get Summer and Priscilla to go, 'Oh My God", "you're amazing", "keep going" etc. And my favorite part of the bike riding experience is watching Priscilla push the bike throughout the whole thing. And for special treat we might even get to see Priscilla cry. And that's just a worth the price of admission in my opinion. But of course with that you know you're going to get at least a 5-minute lecture that it took them almost 16 years to learn how to ride a bike with ABA therapy.

• Haha

Comesitbyme

Yea... the foam scene was sad for me with Abbie... with all those little kids who were way more aware and involved in play and she was just standing there. I'm sure this scene will play out more and more as she gets older... so sad.
I was struck by the same emotion. Watching adult size Abbie in the foam with her vacant expression, not engaging in the world around her and the contrast of the bright, active, expressive, engaged little kids playing all around her. I was thinking if I were her parent how painful that must feel. I thought the same thing watching Asa’s sister’s children who were active, cute, bright, helpful, loving, engaging and the sharp contrast to Abbie. Very sad. The reality vs what Asa and Priscilla spew out of their mouths about Abbie and her autism is unbelievable.

• Heart
  • Sad

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
God, Asshat just loves the sound of his own voice. Blah blah blah... Always talking over EVERYBODY... always has to be the one explaining things...

Dude...

• Haha
  • Heart

What the ....

VIP Member
I think these jackass's need to quit being so damn self-centered and quit worrying about what other people think and start being Abbie centered and focus on what she needs.
Screenshot_20210420-142027~3.png
Screenshot_20210420-142428~2.png

• Sick
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
I see the "family" went out on the boat.
Not one of the kids, including Abbie had a damn life jacket on.
Every one of them are so fuking irresponsible.
They need their asses kicked.
F’ing ridiculous. No worries Maassive jackasses...If an accident occurs and help is required..Sweet girl will swim to shore and tell someone you need immediate assistance. You are all safe! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart