Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SCCOct66

VIP Member
They are half way up App Ski Mt. and about 15 minutes from the university entrance. It is the closest resort to the school and I was surprised when they went to Beech, as Beech has horrible reviews and so far away. The only reason I think they went that far out, was because the ski resorts all required reservations and App Ski stayed sold out every weekend..
I will say, the whole area is gorgeous too but this house is on the side of a mountain, which some will not like. It definitely is somewhere people that ski will want to come to though, due to location but families that may have others visiting, or wanting a place to let the kids go and play, will definitely not be on the first choice list...
ahh haa! That makes sense! Wonder if that's an area where lots of college kids live or if they will be the only ones amongst non-students and families.

Reactions: 5

PlumBlossom

• Wow
Reactions: 5

renwick

Chatty Member
I forgot he was Beccas's fiance
Looks like they both have a bad case of creepy crotch. 😏

Hey!

Now I feel better about myself! 👍

🤪
Oh. My. God.
Assa going on and on about
-We used to make decisions for 4. Now we make decisions for 3. ( Right in front of Isaiah )
And it will always be three until the day we die!
It should be 2.
It used to be 4.
Now it's 3.

Wrong Assa!
It's gonna be 2 when Piggy leaves you for the condo.
And when you die it will be 1 after Piggy drops Abbie off in a care home.

My God Assa I got the idea five minutes ago.
If I had to listen to that every day of my life with no end I would get drunk and rock in the corner too!
Truly inane plathering

Reactions: 4

Jigsy

Quick Google search shows no AirBnb literally across the street but several very close. Didn’t bother checking Vrbo or any others.
but the shot was from their driveway, The front of the house is considered to be on another street

Reactions: 4

WoahThatsCrazy

Chatty Member
True, but there isn't anythng to really show. You can just film an ugly Tiki bar. You can jumpcut around Abbie riding a bike. What is there besides them setting the time on their Alexa, Abbie signing bathroom and them leaving? Just talking about it wouldn't even fill two vlogs, even with Asshats ability to blow a net zero up to two minutes of incoherent ramblings, there really isn't anything but "this is how we use ABA for potty training" and - absolute worst case that I doubt is going to happen - showing Abbie on the toilet with her clothes on like last time.
Just out of curiosity, why do you think what happened last time with Abbie and that horrid toilet video won’t happen again? Didn’t Asshole show Abbie naked on the toilet in a vlog to stir up comments and people here said that as he walked past (in the vlog) that he knew what he was doing and called him “a sly little fuck”?? He’s creepy with how he displays Abbie..🤢

Unfortunately Priscilla did not touch Crystal's boobs. I think Priscilla was trying to show her what button to press on the vent. Crystal face just turned to pure pissed off. Still hysterical.
Well then what were all the jokes about it being awkward for then🤣

Reactions: 3

Notlistening

Yet they're not protecting Abbie. Her facial expressions repeatedly show that she's not comfortable or interested in being on camera and she's fed up of being paraded around on YouTube like a circus animal

As long as they don't actually film her on the toilet like they did last time
Yes, I was being facetious

Sweetums

VIP Member
I don't remember him showing Abbie naked. There was a less than two second scene where she was sitting on the toilet while Ass walked past. I don't even know it was deliberate. And in the other video from years ago she was wearing pants and he still got a ton of backlash for it. I doubt he is going to repeat that.

I also have autism and I am literally an "autism expert" (as in I wrote my thesis about it and am working in the field). I wanted to write about the functioning thing anyway, and being addressed is the best starting point.
I will continue to use functioning, because this is more intuitive to understand. This is a gossip forum and a lot of people don't know a lot about autism. I even use it after the initial diagnosis with parents who are still confused about what that means (even though I go more in depth of course. Something that isn't possible here).
Abbie is pretty much the epitome of what we used to call low functioning. I am the first to say that she is smarter than we give her credit for, but as of now she needs a ton of support across the board.
This word policing and this ever moving goal post of using the "correct" term (as @paolo has already said) is actually detrimental in the long run, because it alienates people and doesn't leave any room to fight against the discrimination that is still very real and has a more direct impact on our lives.

Generally speaking, we all (autistic or not) have thinks we don't like to read. Stuff that bothers me for example is the "we" used by people on the spectrum. "We don't like", "We prefer". My diagnosis doesn't make me a part of some ominous hive mind and I don't have to agree with things other people with autism are saying. Of course you can say whatever you want, I can't stop you and I don't want to but please extend that right to everyone else as well.
Asshole did show Ab sitting on the toilet, from the waist up, with the toilet seat up, as it should be if you are going potty, etc. Why would he have the toilet seat up if she wasn't peeing? I personally would not sit directly on the toilet seat like that unless I was using it. Ewwww.....

• Sick

Notlistening

I think that most of us felt bad for the respite worker that DIDN'T cross the line and if you've been here long enough you know who I mean.
It's the "respite" workers who've crossed the line and were/are being paid even though they are touted as Abbies BFFs that have become fair game.
Only time will tell, if this one lasts, which category the new one falls into.
Damn, when is Florida going to audit that respite billing :rolleyes:

I believe the word you're looking for may be exploit not protect.
I was being facetious

Why would we unless she professes to have lost 105lbs yet has the appetite of desperate Dan

Pity they don’t extend the same courtesy to their daughter.
I was being facetious

Reactions: 2