Fathering Autism #83 A tiki bar and โ€œall the thingsโ€ A maassive hammock held up by string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AMEN! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ Insensitive? According to who? You? Lol! Okay then...It is funny to me what some people find offensive, and not so much when equal or worse offensive behavior stands to suit them. For me, you donโ€™t get to be a usual offended suspect after sitting on your hands and basically encouraging far worse in the past. A moral compass...You are NOT!
I feel like it is just like The ASSa Maassive Complex..
Do as I say, not as I do...
Be a nice human...as he trashes folks in the comments.
Be a kind human...
As he allows leghumpers to launch venomous attacks on anyone willing to stand up for themselves. Day after day...
Why does he do it? Because it suits his needs at the time. Just like coming on a vlog and telling people how they should act according to ASSa Maassive...it suits his current narrative.
Same thing goes for Pigfuckles talking about weightloss, and then piling a plate full.
Do as I say..not as I do..
Her parenting Abbie..do as I say...blah..the list can go on and on, but I think you get my point.
Ugh! Okay Rant Over! LOL! Coffee and snouts..what do you say?โค๐Ÿฝโค
Omar! Get your knitting tools at the ready. I see the need for a 5X sweater in the very near future. ๐Ÿ˜†
She is stretching that damn sweater to its limits! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Back to fun in the sun at the Tiki Bar. ๐Ÿ˜˜ Have a great day Tattlers.๐Ÿ˜˜
View attachment 533630
Meowster....you are my hero! Exactly what you said is true and then some!

AMEN! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ Insensitive? According to who? You? Lol! Okay then...It is funny to me what some people find offensive, and not so much when equal or worse offensive behavior stands to suit them. For me, you donโ€™t get to be a usual offended suspect after sitting on your hands and basically encouraging far worse in the past. A moral compass...You are NOT!
I feel like it is just like The ASSa Maassive Complex..
Do as I say, not as I do...
Be a nice human...as he trashes folks in the comments.
Be a kind human...
As he allows leghumpers to launch venomous attacks on anyone willing to stand up for themselves. Day after day...
Why does he do it? Because it suits his needs at the time. Just like coming on a vlog and telling people how they should act according to ASSa Maassive...it suits his current narrative.
Same thing goes for Pigfuckles talking about weightloss, and then piling a plate full.
Do as I say..not as I do..
Her parenting Abbie..do as I say...blah..the list can go on and on, but I think you get my point.
Ugh! Okay Rant Over! LOL! Coffee and snouts..what do you say?โค๐Ÿฝโค
Omar! Get your knitting tools at the ready. I see the need for a 5X sweater in the very near future. ๐Ÿ˜†
She is stretching that damn sweater to its limits! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Back to fun in the sun at the Tiki Bar. ๐Ÿ˜˜ Have a great day Tattlers.๐Ÿ˜˜
View attachment 533630
Is she hiding cheese under there?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes you do have a right to your opinion. The issue for me is that u also think you have the right to tell others what they aren't allowed to talk about. In particular, conversations that include lgbt. I know this as I've been on the receiving end of this and seen others shut down too.

No one is untouchable. No one is above reproach. No matter who they sleep with, no matter their skin tone, no matter their religion, no matter their wealth and on and on... Everyone gets equal treatment. It's fair and equitable and that's how we all deserve to be treated--with fairness and equity.
What you can do:
**Have different opinions, and that's perfectly valid.
**Totally disagree with someone's opinion and state it here. RESPECTFULLY!!!!
**Tell someone they made mistake, were there wrong, and tell them the right answer. RESPECTFULLY!!!
**If you don't agree with anything anyone says, hit that ignore button. Because you are just looking at their posts for anything to complain about.
What you can't do:
**Attack someone
This is been done to me numerous times, and for a brief example, make fun of the person, then do an eye roll emoji ๐Ÿ™„
And then put a stupid gif or video

Because people on the other side of the screen have feelings and emotions. And it really hurts, it ruins people's days, and it makes people want to leave tattle. And it's a shame because people who leave this site have a lot to give.
**Also IT'S AGAINST TATTLE RULES!
Hopefully it will never happen to me again, and I'm happy about it. โค

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Meowster....you are my hero! Exactly what you said is true and then some!

Is she hiding cheese under there?
๐Ÿ˜˜ xoxo ๐Ÿ˜˜
My 1 year Tattle anniversary is this month. It has been quite the ride. Thankfully, I have had the pleasure of hanging out with Tattlers such as yourself along the way. I guess cats can be like elephants...they donโ€™t forget much either. ๐Ÿคฃ
Cheese, a dozen doughnuts, Doritos, cheesy bread and Assa Moobs testicles. Gunt snacks to go! ๐Ÿ˜น

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes you do have a right to your opinion. The issue for me is that u also think you have the right to tell others what they aren't allowed to talk about. In particular, conversations that include lgbt. I know this as I've been on the receiving end of this and seen others shut down too.

No one is untouchable. No one is above reproach. No matter who they sleep with, no matter their skin tone, no matter their religion, no matter their wealth and on and on... Everyone gets equal treatment. It's fair and equitable and that's how we all deserve to be treated--with fairness and equity.

Back to the Humpers!

Uh huh, Abbie is such a typical teen :rolleyes: She totally knows they are little kids and she's too old to hang with them :rolleyes:

View attachment 533320

I totally understand how this Humper could be confused.

View attachment 533329

View attachment 533330

Ass could have used that person's question as an educational moment but he had to go on the attack. Sure, it might have been a "troll" but it more likely was a humper who simply doesn't understand the unusual dynamic of this visiting family. He blew it, as per.
Cuz asa is a cocky pos scumbag

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why would we unless she professes to have lost 105lbs yet has the appetite of desperate Dan

Pity they donโ€™t extend the same courtesy to their daughter.
You are so right! Children are not content and children like Abbie cannot consent to being filmed. Asa you are one m f Asshat! Give Abbie the respect she deserves and let her live her life in peace please! Just m f do it! Like Nike.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well how about every time she asks for dunkin they take her to go potty instead. Throw that in there for a routine.
How about they don't film that either? I'm sure if they put in the time then Abbie would be successful like she was before. Regression is normal but people need to put in the work to get it back. People being care givers, parents etc. Like Asshat and Prissy wipe.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
๐Ÿ˜˜ xoxo ๐Ÿ˜˜
My 1 year Tattle anniversary is this month. It has been quite the ride. Thankfully, I have had the pleasure of hanging out with Tattlers such as yourself along the way. I guess cats can be like elephants...they donโ€™t forget much either. ๐Ÿคฃ
Cheese, a dozen doughnuts, Doritos, cheesy bread and Assa Moobs testicles. Gunt snacks to go! ๐Ÿ˜น
My one-year anniversary was Feb 19, 2020!! ๐Ÿคฉ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ :m :m ๐Ÿคช ๐Ÿ˜ป ๐Ÿ˜ป Time flies when we are having fun...and what fun we have!!!๐Ÿ˜ป

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No one is untouchable.
No one is above reproach.
No matter who they sleep with,
no matter their skin tone,
no matter their religion,
no matter their wealth

Everyone gets equal treatment.
It's fair and equitable and that's how we all deserve to be treated--
with fairness and equity.

I just had to repeat this as it so true! It's almost like s song in my head now. Thanks ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What's the intro from in his tiktok of selfie world? Creepy af!
I had to go back and relisten to it. It is creeepy but one of my favorite quotes from Field of Dreams. Often misquoted as if you build it they will come. Not if you build it he will come.

Reactions: 7
One of my favorite moments in the vlog that no one mentioned, when the two sweet little girls wanted to show off their swimming tricks. They were sliding down the blow up slide, and they actually filmed it themselves. It was two precious moments.
Screenshot_20210416-183758_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210416-183811_YouTube.jpg

And the younger one:
Screenshot_20210416-184219_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210416-184308_YouTube.jpg

They were both adorable.
In the beginning of the vlog, I was expecting Crystal to kill Priscilla. The whole interaction killed me I was hysterically laughing.
Screenshot_20210416-182314_YouTube.jpg

Priscilla coward like a scared little dog
Screenshot_20210416-182343_YouTube.jpg

DON'T FUKC WITH CRYSTAL PRISCILLA!!!
Not even exaggerating I watched that 20 times. And I laughed every time.
20210417_122801.jpg

I know you guys are all focusing on the new respite worker, but the reason why ASSa showed Abby coming down the stairs is he wanted to show off some new merch. He's all about them benjamins. Honestly, I hope the new respite worker is just as good as Crazy Nanny. She's probably not interested in social media, and I hope it stays like that.
When Abbie came home from school she got a snack. ASA asked you had a good day..
Screenshot_20210416-184450_YouTube.jpg

She doesn't answer, but she signs for snack again, Assa replies, you just had a snack, no more snacks....
Screenshot_20210416-184513_YouTube.jpg

duck you Dad I'm out of here.....
Go Abbie!!!
Speaking about ASStradamus, didn't he say that he was going to use that fisheye lens again? Oh yes I forgot he thinks we forgot about that.

• Heart
  • Haha
๐Ÿ˜˜ xoxo ๐Ÿ˜˜
I think thats how she warms ip her snacks and melts her cheese. Under the gunt...

How about they don't film that either? I'm sure if they put in the time then Abbie would be successful like she was before. Regression is normal but people need to put in the work to get it back. People being care givers, parents etc. Like Asshat and Prissy wipe.
I never said they should film it....thats already been done. I am saying take her to the bathroom. If they did that as many times as she asks for a snack, she just might quit asking.

One of my favorite moments in the vlog that no one mentioned, when the two sweet little girls wanted to show off their swimming tricks. They were sliding down the blow up slide, and they actually filmed it themselves. It was two precious moments.
View attachment 533796
View attachment 533798
And the younger one:
View attachment 533801
View attachment 533803
They were both adorable.
In the beginning of the vlog, I was expecting Crystal to kill Priscilla. The whole interaction killed me I was hysterically laughing.
View attachment 533805
Priscilla coward like a scared little dog
View attachment 533806
DON'T FUKC WITH CRYSTAL PRISCILLA!!!
Not even exaggerating I watched that 20 times. And I laughed every time.
View attachment 533807
I know you guys are all focusing on the new respite worker, but the reason why ASSa showed Abby coming down the stairs is he wanted to show off some new merch. He's all about them benjamins. Honestly, I hope the new respite worker is just as good as Crazy Nanny. She's probably not interested in social media, and I hope it stays like that.
When Abbie came home from school she got a snack. ASA asked you had a good day..
View attachment 533808
She doesn't answer, but she signs for snack again, Assa replies, you just had a snack, no more snacks....
View attachment 533809
duck you Dad I'm out of here.....
Go Abbie!!!
Speaking about ASStradamus, didn't he say that he was going to use that fisheye lens again? Oh yes I forgot he thinks we forgot about that.
Snow man leggings in Florida, in April....ok then.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Wow! I thought the woman coming down the stairs with Abbie was P! I got confused about how she was in a dress a few seconds later.

These threads seem to be moving a lot slower. Also, I have been forgetting to come on here and read posts. Before I was on here multiple times a day. I guess I am getting a little bored with them.

• Heart
Didn't watch the vlog, doubt I ever do, but what the hell did these morons say to invite people to visit. There were numerous comments about people visiting them or hanging out. I think the WANT these lonely, mentally challenged to stalk them and be obsessed. They also mention followers sending gifts constantly though claim they don't want them to. Gotta bait people into wanting to send things for attention.

Oh... and what was P doing when she approached Crystal? It looked ridiculous, but again not watching the video to find out the situation lol

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Didn't watch the vlog, doubt I ever do, but what the hell did these morons say to invite people to visit. There were numerous comments about people visiting them or hanging out. I think the WANT these lonely, mentally challenged to stalk them and be obsessed. They also mention followers sending gifts constantly though claim they don't want them to. Gotta bait people into wanting to send things for attention.

Oh... and what was P doing when she approached Crystal? It looked ridiculous, but again not watching the video to find out the situation lol
Towards the end of the vlog, ASA says something to the fact that he had a successful visit with the sister and family, he's up to do it again any kind of jokingly said that he's up for people to come over. I honestly don't think he meant it.
That spread that you saw, Crystal was in control of the kitchen and cooked everything.
Screenshot_20210416-182743_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210416-182823_YouTube.jpg

This steak, was sous vide, it's really in right now. Crystal bought 10 steaks. Which I thought was weird, don't they get butcher box and he had a full freezer full of steaks? That's not plain regular rice, that's risotto. That takes a lot of time and effort and skill to make. She made a healthy salad, and of course there was bread. Crystal was putting on the overhead vent, and Priscilla had a butt in. I'd be pissed off if I was her too. Crystal made an amazing meal, and I would love to have a plate.

Reactions: 11
This is how you spread awareness about autism.

Jimmy Kimmel is actually on the video, and they're actually putting on a show to spread awareness.
This is who Assa thinks he is but can never be because he's now chasing the money and not awareness. People like the Massives will never be happy and will continue to forget about the joys of life that money can't buy.

• Heart
This is how you spread awareness about autism.

Jimmy Kimmel is actually on the video, and they're actually putting on a show to spread awareness.
Omg, I just watched this last night and wanted to post it but Iโ€™m dumb and couldnโ€™t figure that out! What an amazing dad this guy is...heartwarming!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think thats how she warms ip her snacks and melts her cheese. Under the gunt...

I never said they should film it....thats already been done. I am saying take her to the bathroom. If they did that as many times as she asks for a snack, she just might quit asking.

Snow man leggings in Florida, in April....ok then.

Okay then, I'm just saying don't film it because they have filmed potty training in the past. I mean we all know how the Massives are desperate for content? I can just see a mini series here..... "How we overcome potty training regression in our 16 year old autistic daughter," Just to get all the creepers in. My bad.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.