Fathering Autism #83 A tiki bar and “all the things” A maassive hammock held up by string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now. Where were we? 🙃
I don't drink but I'm considering it after that last thread!!
I hope that the vlog gets back to its usual state soon.
I miss laughing at their stupidity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Haven't done this in a bit

Welcome to the Darkside
New tattlers
Old tattlers
Returning tattlers
Lurking tattlers...come on guyths, delurk and join in
We have booger free, snot free, hair free and most important poonami free cookies ;)
And for the Summer Season only , or until we're sick of it, a tiki makeover in The Corner.

Any hiding humpers remember, if you play nice we'll try to..no guarantees but we'll try.
So have fun and enjoy everyone

I promise this is not the entertainment we have in The Corner

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Screenshot_20210414-140402_YouTube.jpg

This little tike can be a boy. Just because they are wearing girly colors doesn't mean anything. My mom dressed me up in blue, yellow and all of the colors. A lot of gay women like to dress their male children in girly colors. By the way most of my life, my mom was gay, we think she's bi now. She actually got remarried to a guy a few years back.
But if it's two girls who cares. MY BAD!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 529510
This little tike can be a boy. Just because they are wearing girly colors doesn't mean anything. My mom dressed me up in blue, yellow and all of the colors. A lot of gay women like to dress their male children in girly colors. By the way most of my life, my mom was gay, we think she's bi now. She actually got remarried to a guy a few years back.
But if it's two girls who cares. MY BAD!!!
Asa called them "the girls" when Crystal took her two kids and Abbie for donuts. But cute little short haircut that boys wear too. You're right - doesn't matter.

Reactions: 10
How about every just agrees they're kids
Though I can see where the confusion originates, I agree. They are kids. Cute ones at that! ❤ That being said...
When I was a little kitten .. 4-5 years old. I had one of those damn bowl cuts.. you know the kind...
I went next door to my little friends house..her older sister answered the door. She said, Hey Ashley!! There is a little boy here to see you. Don’t you know, I hauled my little baby triggered ass back home all offended! 🤣 I don’t have a complex, PTSD.. nothing therapy worthy. But I haven’t forgot it all these years later.
I think I cried more than Tinkerhog does on a pity me wine drinking fest with the bestie Kaitlin crack pot!🤣
In closing..
I would give my left hoof to see Pig with a bowl cut. Photoshop.. here I come!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Though I can see where the confusion originates, I agree. They are kids. Cute ones at that! ❤ That being said...
When I was a little kitten .. 4-5 years old. I had one of those damn bowl cuts.. you know the kind...
I went next door to my little friends house..her older sister answered the door. She said, Hey Ashley!! There is a little boy here to see you. Don’t you know, I hauled my little baby triggered ass back home all offended! 🤣 I don’t have a complex, PTSD.. nothing therapy worthy. But I haven’t forgot it all these years later.
I think I cried more than Tinkerhog does on a pity me wine drinking fest with the bestie Kaitlin crack pot!🤣
In closing..
My sister and I both looked like little boys!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Asa called them "the girls" when Crystal took her two kids and Abbie for donuts. But cute little short haircut that boys wear too. You're right - doesn't matter.
Well excuse me for falling asleep during the boring vlog, I didn't notice him saying the girls. Kermy, I'm going to take that cookie now. 🍪

• Haha
  • Wow
No, I don’t believe my question in a chat room is a “clutching of the pearls” question.....I also didn’t say it mattered! I said I was curious..are heterosexuals not allowed to be curious?? Is that a bad thing to the LGBTQ community? I brought this up bc a new thread had started and I was catching up...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank you both very much! 😻 New thread! YIPPIE 🥳 Drinks at the Tiki Bar anyone? 🤣
Yes please!!!!!!
Make mine a double!!
In the meantime, I'm going to be waiting on your latest creations.
It's important work that you do showing the Hambeasts in their true essences.
Assa & Tinkerhog should feel honored.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No, I don’t believe my question in a chat room is a “clutching of the pearls” question.....I also didn’t say it mattered! I said I was curious..are heterosexuals not allowed to be curious?? Is that a bad thing to the LGBTQ community? I brought this up bc a new thread had started and I was catching up...
Well there's two options when it comes to artificial insemination of sperm donation. They can get it from a relative if they want the DNA to be from both partners, but the problem there is, is a sibling willing to give up their potential child. So they can also go to a sperm bank, and it surprisingly it's not that expensive. So I'm thinking they got sperm, and her partner inseminated her with the sperm.
Adoption is an option, but there's long waits for that, and it takes years.
They can also have surrogacy, but that also takes time, and a lot of legal paperwork. And I'm thinking a lot of money too.
Let's be real, we all want to know. Are we going to find out, hell no.
In closing..
You know that family picture that was once in Priscilla's Dream Office, make everyone have a bowl cut. I'm here for it Queen of Photoshop. ❤
I forgot to mention Whimsical is also a queen of Photoshop ❤ sorry if I spelled whimsical wrong.

Last edited:
  • Haha
In closing..
Try going from butt length hair to a pixie cut and I mean a Mia Farrow Rosemary's Baby pixie cut.. WHEN YOU DIDN'T ASK FOR ONE(yes I mean to shout).My own father didn't recognize me😢
Just think of it Piggy with short hair...you wouldn't be able to tell her and Asswipe apart

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.