Fathering Autism #83 A tiki bar and “all the things” A maassive hammock held up by string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this little moment too. Crystal seemed to really genuinely care for her and Abbie will feel that and gravitate towards her. There was the beginning of a bit of a connection. When Abbie came towards her she looked at her, gave her eye contact when she was using her communication app ans smiled as if to say I’m listening to you. I don’t think we’ve seen any A&P do that ever. They’re just basic communication skills, human decency and respect. Just makes you wonder if A&P are on the spectrum themselves.

It was really lovely to see that moment, so I do hope that A&P see more of Emily and Crystal purely for that reason. I’m not sure where they live though so if it’s far away it won’t happen often.
I noticed that connection as well, Abbie was drawn to Crystal and Crystal treated Abbie like a human being. Crystal seems like an all-around awesome person. I loved how she is bold and had no problem jokingly putting ASSa in his place and it was nice to see someone do that to him!! 😂🤣😂

Someone taller, someone bolder, a true sailor and someone with more self-confidence than ASSa has in his little finger!!
LOVED this part of the vlog the best!! 😂😁🤣😂😂😂
Crystal is my new hero!! 🤩
Screenshot (3627).png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I guess you missed the responses explaining why it was an issue?
We are sitting here trying to figure out the Maass family dynamics. We've been doing it regularly for some time. Talking about who A's brother is. Whose kid is the uncle. What the step-dad does for a living. Naturally wondering whose mom is whose to which of Ass's siblings. Talking about the dad having 5 marriages. Talking about the woman he had the affair with. Talking about the other daughter he has nothing to do with. All fair questions. All without criticism.

In contrast, if you dare ask a question about Ass's sister you risk being told it doesn't matter and to MYOB (mind your own business)

It doesn't make a lot of sense.
That we’re the same ppl that ask who’s the man and who’s the woman...I like u Pink I’m not starting anything here but can’t I be myself and ask questions amongst us? I find it hard to believe it’s a trivial question, heterosexuals do it too and yes I was extremely curious who Kim Kardashians surrogate was lol so why be so sensitive about, science is interesting to me

The original comment that I comment on was someone asking ( and I can't remember the exact wording, sorry!) but basically are they theirs and wondering if the children were surrogate, sperm donor, adopted etc. That's the only bit that I think shouldn't matter, and where the discussion came from. The children are theirs no matter how they chose to have children and whether or not their share genetics with them. I don't think anyone has said we couldn't discuss them in other ways. Questioning whether children of a gay couple are theirs or not based on genetics shouldn't be under question.
We are assuming that they had the children together, and they are not from previous relationship- that would be a totally different issue altogether and commenting on that doesn't imply that someone's own children aren't theirs because it wasn't a man and a woman that decided to have and then create together.
We call the Massives every name in the book, snark, the whole 9 and I can’t ask a scientific question? Or to be curious if any on the two carried that baby? It’s interesting! Like I said I was dying to know who Kim Kardashians surrogate was...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I get so angry when Assface is talking to Pissface about what Abbie is watching now, or that she is in to penguins- like she is talking to a long lost Aunt she hasn’t seen. It’s her freaking MOM and he is telling her what Abbie is into. She makes me sick. Such a selfish self centered spoiled Pig!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This witch can’t even do a nice post about her adorable nieces without hashtagging Lane Bryant. Nobody cares where you get your damn Muu Muus

That we’re the same ppl that ask who’s the man and who’s the woman...I like u Pink I’m not starting anything here but can’t I be myself and ask questions amongst us? I find it hard to believe it’s a trivial question, heterosexuals do it too and yes I was extremely curious who Kim Kardashians surrogate was lol so why be so sensitive about, science is interesting to me

We call the Massives every name in the book, snark, the whole 9 and I can’t ask a scientific question? Or to be curious if any on the two carried that baby? It’s interesting! Like I said I was dying to know who Kim Kardashians surrogate was...
Kim had a surrogate?? I had heard Beyoncé did but not Kim 😳

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
If Abbie ran into traffic I honestly think Piggy's reaction would be "oh well".
I mean, that’s basically what she did when Abby ran in front of skiers on the mountain. She just stood there and asa had to run for her. She’s too bleeping lazy to care for Abby. She would probably tear a ligament if she tried to run, on top of the heart attack.
disclaimer- I had foot surgery and I am on dilaudid so if I don’t make sense that’s why. Also why I may be extra snarky

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
What they mean is they are living their best lives. Also I think you can tell when Abbie is, because she is happy or smiling. The way she looked at Becca on her return was happiness. Even though she is creepy as f!🤣

I just saw this in here and nearly peed myself laughing. Yes Summer is like an adolescent boy who can't keep his hands off his begonias.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I saw this little moment too. Crystal seemed to really genuinely care for her and Abbie will feel that and gravitate towards her. There was the beginning of a bit of a connection. When Abbie came towards her she looked at her, gave her eye contact when she was using her communication app ans smiled as if to say I’m listening to you. I don’t think we’ve seen any A&P do that ever. They’re just basic communication skills, human decency and respect. Just makes you wonder if A&P are on the spectrum themselves.

It was really lovely to see that moment, so I do hope that A&P see more of Emily and Crystal purely for that reason. I’m not sure where they live though so if it’s far away it won’t happen often.
I wouldn’t doubt that they are,just their interactions with other people as well as situations they have a “meh whatever” attitude towards things they have no concern or interest in,everything goes directly over their heads

Reactions: 7
TONIGHT'S VLOG:

Who is the woman behind Abbie?

Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 6.35.07 PM.png

LMFAO...PIGGY, your dress is totally see-through
Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 6.37.23 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I think the woman behind Abbie is the new caregiver that this dumbass filmed and obviously “forgot” to edit her out. Really pigcilla, you let a stranger give your child a bath b/c you’re too fat and lazy. 😡😡
I 100% believe that that is the new respite worker..

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I noticed that connection as well, Abbie was drawn to Crystal and Crystal treated Abbie like a human being. Crystal seems like an all-around awesome person. I loved how she is bold and had no problem jokingly putting ASSa in his place and it was nice to see someone do that to him!! 😂🤣😂

Someone taller, someone bolder, a true sailor and someone with more self-confidence than ASSa has in his little finger!!
LOVED this part of the vlog the best!! 😂😁🤣😂😂😂
Crystal is my new hero!! 🤩
View attachment 532599
I think they both need to come and visit more often. Msybe they can teach Asshole and Pigguckles to "be a better human".

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have so many questions and so many things to say. First of all did you see P staring at the girls ? We all know she wants a “ normal” daughter so bad. And the sad thing is she had the opportunity to be an amazing stepmother to a “ normal”stepdaughter , she makes he sick the way she acts towards Abbie. That’s your daughter no matter what that’s your flesh and blood. She has never bonded with her so she has no ties to her. Who were the 10 people eating the steaks? So you had a woman who just started caregiving bathe your child? Why? See that’s what the issue is for me about Abbies baths. It’s not gross or odd forr Ass to bathe her but when her fat ass lazy mother is doing nothing why can’t she do it? The caregiving looks older then what I thought. Wonder how long that will last. Oh and the caregiving is getting paid government money to watch Abbie but let’s throw in the other two girls. They are disgusting. I honestly can not stand these two lazy assholes. Be a parent just a thought. And have you noticed P hasn’t been glued to the phone. Hmm is her makeup empire failing? I guess we will see.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She resembles Cilla! I thought it was her at first.
Me too.....just not as fat and ugly as her.

Not complaining, Mods, but have we all lost capacity to PM?
I can't.

I read somewhere that Kims surragate was paid an obscene amount of money, had to of course sign a NDA, and would have to pay the money back if she said anything.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I think the woman behind Abbie is the new caregiver that this dumbass filmed and obviously “forgot” to edit her out. Really pigcilla, you let a stranger give your child a bath b/c you’re too fat and lazy. 😡😡
I haven't seen the vlog yet, just this picture. And I thought it was Cilla!

She resembles Cilla! I thought it was her at first.
Me too!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can’t stand that Lazy witch....They can filmed all that fake love and affection trying to convince us, but the witch just don’t have it in her to genuinely love her own Daughter. She turns my stomach!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.