Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Krishascooties

VIP Member
Well, my cousin has passed away from COVID. I can't act like I didn't know it was coming, but it's still painful and feels shocking. Scott passed away this afternoon, and nobody was there to say goodbye this time. If you're reading this Asa and Pricilla....YOU NEED TO STOP DOING ALL THE THINGS and STAY HOME WITHOUT HAVING GUESTS OVER. Your family has been playing with fire this entire time, and I hope you don't get burned. My family is hurting so deeply right now.
I wish everyone to be safe and healthy in the coming months. FFFUUUCCCKKK

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Simplelife

I'm happy to see it, but I wonder whats bringing up all the comments about daughter #1 lately? Interesting!
Sorry So Long

I just want to share this....My sister had a daughter out of wedlock. I was so close to this child just love her so much. Long story short my sister took ill and passed away when the child was 5. The father got custody and lives out of state and would not let me see or contact her. It was a sad situation, but every year for her Birthday or Holidays I would put money in a card and write her a letter and would tell her how much I loved and missed her. I did this year after year and put them away to save until the day I got to see her again. I was so afraid she thought I didn’t want to see her or love her anymore. She was 6 years old. She is now 22 and a couple of years ago I found her on FB, we reunited again and I handed her the box of cards and money. She cried so hard as she read each card from over the years. She said she thought I forgot her and just gave up.

What I am getting to is even though his Daughters Mother won’t let him in her life he can still try and mail her cards with money, that she probably needs. If it’s returned than do just what I did and save them up, because one day she may just come looking for him and he will have this to show that child she was thought of and loved. Or even better open her a savings account just like he did for Ab and Isiahs future. It’s horrible for a child to grow up thinking her Daddy didn’t love or want her, it scars them forever. I have a daughter that I had when I was young and her Dad didn’t want a relationship with her, she had a lot of therapy sessions. She is older now and has accepted it. Honestly, it was mostly his wife that was against it. I can see Priscilla doing the same, that would wreck her perfect world! I understand all to well.
I know I am probably wasting my breath because Asshole is such a narcissist and is to selfish, and Piggy would have a tantrum.
It Pisses me off so bad about this other child. It’s not her fault she came into this world like this! I FEEL FOR THAT GIRL. At one time I thought Asshole was a wonderful Dad and saw him in a different light. Now when I see him I want to spit in his face, he so arrogant and a know it all. Now we can see why he has no friends.
If Kaitlyn has any sense at all she needs to stay away from the MAASS’

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Dirtywings

Chatty Member
In response to P stating that "sweetie, shes the best in the company."
Ok Big P, riddle me this: Why arent you a are super duper Director? Why werent you featured in the video of the "top of the company" huns, and strutting around in your little silver dress at the fancy catered affair? :unsure::unsure::unsure:
If you're the "best", why didnt you hold a party for your team? Not some cheap ass Costco chicken salad and your platters of processed packaged food, but a catered affair with a DJ and decorator like your SL "sister" held?
I'll wait. ;)
Big P
If you didn't have a disabled daughter.
If you didn't have a FA you tube channel.
Would you still be #1?

No!
You slid in on the tails of FA.
Every live asks "where's Abbie"
Your attempts at using your products on Abbie fail miserably.
Just like your cooking channel with Abs as the star.
If there was no connection to FA and Abbie you would not only be in the bottom but you would have quit long ago like your peleton, walks to the park, swimming for exercise, AM/PM lives.
Just imagine your "business" in 5 years. When abs is no longer cute but an overweight, pushy, loud and aggressive adult.
Not so pretty huh?

• Heart
Reactions: 37

cucumber

VIP Member
Sorry So Long

I just want to share this....My sister had a daughter out of wedlock. I was so close to this child just love her so much. Long story short my sister took ill and passed away when the child was 5. The father got custody and lives out of state and would not let me see or contact her. It was a sad situation, but every year for her Birthday or Holidays I would put money in a card and write her a letter and would tell her how much I loved and missed her. I did this year after year and put them away to save until the day I got to see her again. I was so afraid she thought I didn’t want to see her or love her anymore. She was 6 years old. She is now 22 and a couple of years ago I found her on FB, we reunited again and I handed her the box of cards and money. She cried so hard as she read each card from over the years. She said she thought I forgot her and just gave up.

What I am getting to is even though his Daughters Mother won’t let him in her life he can still try and mail her cards with money, that she probably needs. If it’s returned than do just what I did and save them up, because one day she may just come looking for him and he will have this to show that child she was thought of and loved. Or even better open her a savings account just like he did for Ab and Isiahs future. It’s horrible for a child to grow up thinking her Daddy didn’t love or want her, it scars them forever. I have a daughter that I had when I was young and her Dad didn’t want a relationship with her, she had a lot of therapy sessions. She is older now and has accepted it. Honestly, it was mostly his wife that was against it. I can see Priscilla doing the same, that would wreck her perfect world! I understand all to well.
I know I am probably wasting my breath because Asshole is such a narcissist and is to selfish, and Piggy would have a tantrum.
It Pisses me off so bad about this other child. It’s not her fault she came into this world like this! I FEEL FOR THAT GIRL. At one time I thought Asshole was a wonderful Dad and saw him in a different light. Now when I see him I want to spit in his face, he so arrogant and a know it all. Now we can see why he has no friends.
If Kaitlyn has any sense at all she needs to stay away from the MAASS’
Frankly, I dont believe the mother is not allowing him. I put 100% of this on Ass. And I also don't buy that he didn't even know about the kid for 5 years. Call me skeptical but its my belief. He will say and do anything to try to make himself look not as bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I think it's important to watch this again.
Hear their lies.
🐖 stated he wasn't behind on child support "since youtube". 😂
The order clearly says December 2019.
They lie a lot in this video.
We will never forget!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Kermy

VIP Member
Hi guyths
It's that time again...you guessed it shitshow time
Thank God only 7m30s... you can't see but I'm doing a happy dance in my head

1. At this rate Abbies gonna be bald by the time she's 25
2. 21s...between the stupid hair and the oh so flattering shot....not... enough said🙄
3. That apple pie looks sad...too pale and shit, barely any apples.. yup she's the next Martha Stewart or Ree Drummond...in her own mind 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
4. 1m12s....for those of you who think Hogsaiah hasn't gained the freshman 40...see the paunch
5. Oh great i can hardly fucking wait to see Piggy cook that "fantastic" meal....doesn't she already have a Thanksgiving playlist of shit
6. $180...for what...turkeys are dirt cheap, yams and sweet potatoes again cheap..regular potatoes cheap...the rest of her shit is all canned and processed...oh I get it , again a humble brag with money duh
7. Yea that thermometer ... not groundbreaking....idiot
8. Of course Thanksgiving mimosa
9. This is fucking boring
10. Oh nausea inducing camera work
11. Another ugly dress..Omar hates her 🤣🤣
12. Did you catch the "no comments needed" remark from Piggy
13. Proud because she managed to cut down on what she cooks...WTF does she need to cook in bulk
14. It's called clean as you go assholes
15. This is the longest short vlog ever
16. Why tease Abbie like that... you told her to pick what she associates with ice cream and then tell her nope not going... sometimes I think they get off on doing shit like that
17. And WTF, why are Abbies pants either too tight of falling the fuck off of her
18. And now the sappy ass blah blah blah shit
19. Yea he sounds so fucking sincere...NOT🤮🙃
20. After the beep...humpers go aww at the animals
The End

This is my feeling about this vlog

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I agree with you, but I was talking about Abigail Lorraine.
aBigGal LMAO her name now fits her. Sorry it's cruel, but she's starting to get a little thick. I hate to admit it but I think she went past her cute phase. Assa is going to have to get a job soon, it's going to be hard making her look cute with a hunched up back, messed up teeth with an overbite, and a fat stomach with her constantly eating donuts and her mom's "cooking".

Speaking of cooking did they say that they were going to make turkey for the homeless people? How come they didn't make any post about that yet? I don't think they even did it. I remember that butcher box got them extra meat and they actually used a package of beef for dinner that was actually meant for the homeless people. Such scammers.
Anyone see anything on their social media accounts about this? You know if they did something for other people they would blow it up. You know like the supposed giving of free meals for people at the supermarket. I don't believe it at all.
There is not much snarking from me that I can make for Abbie, or nicknames.
She does not know about weight control and cute phases.
She is a pure innocent and its up to her parents (which will be also her guardians at age 18), to get her from getting obese.
None of this is her doing...despite her "messed up teeth, hunched up back", etc.
I save my snark for the people who have done her wrong.
I just feel sorry for Abbie.

• Heart

MSlix73

VIP Member
It’s disgusting that Piggy doesn’t sit next to Abbie at the dinner table, and leaves Summer to do everything she should be doing! I honestly think Abbie just got mad that they were slowing her down from eating. It’s so sad how she is with food.
As a mother, if I saw my child... no matter how old... surrogate parenting another persons child on a regular basis I would have to have a long conversation with the actual mother and question her reasoning as to why my child, at the age of 21 is “parenting” a child who is IDD & Autistic and the mother is not.
The point has come to where P is blatantly using Summer to fulfill emotional needs that P is lacking.

P is truly an empty soul who obviously had zero expectations places on her and was most likely told how amazing she was and perfect... all the while her mother showed affection and love with food because her mother must of gone through a lot of crap with Ps bio dad. We all, at some point, have had our parents place a burden on us that they carried from their childhood.. the difference is that active parenting gives parents the insight to break that cycle. I can tell you from experience that when you are let down or had your confidence broken by a major player in your life, you tend to go to where something that will always be there and never let you down. In her case, food, hence her thinking she shows love by cooking for people... she uses it as a front to hide her food addiction. She seemed to of blown up after the whole A fathering another child thing... and now that that subject has reappeared P is magically gaining her weight back. Cannot control paternity issues;but she can shove a can of ReddiWhip, 18 candy bars, and whatever else isn’t tied down down her throat.
P shows the world what she wants them to see because it distracts her from what her life truly looks like.

Last edited:
  • Heart

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
They really couldn't give two shits about this virus, could they? I hope the Jags get stomped.

I just....

*sigh*

It's kind of annoying staying at home, sure, but I don't mind it much. We've adapted to masks and social distancing and all the changes that have come with this pandemic. It's a small inconvenience for my child's health, and for the general health of my extended family and my community. This is a temporary situation.

And I know I'm not the only one being cautious. I know lots of people are doing their part.

But this kinda shit, man.
People like this.

It's one thing to not give a shit about bringing the virus into your own home. That's sick enough, to knowingly expose your children, your parents, your live-in babysitter. I mean, that's not mentally healthy behavior, but it's contained cruelty.

What's been weighing on me is the complete lack of concern for people like restaurant servers, grocery clerks, medical personnel.
When you've got a kid with some sort of ongoing medical issue - and that includes autism! - and you cultivate a team of doctors and nurses and therapists and other professionals to help your kid, you tend to get to know some of these people.
It weighs on me, y'all. I think of the doctor who shed a few tears when he had to help restrain my child for an NG tube, and how he came in the next day, on his day off, to bring my child a toy and quietly apologize to me for how awful the situation was. I think of my child's outpatient nurse who always, always takes the time to ask how I'm doing when I call to discuss medical issues my child is having. I think of the Early Intervention therapist whose services ended with us almost 4 years ago but who still checks in with me to see how her former client is coming along. I think of the pediatrician who's cared for my children since birth, of the phlebotomist who always remembered the particular comfort item my child needed for blood draws before we got the central line, of the sweet lady from dietary services who always remembers my child's quirky sandwich order when we're stuck in the hospital again.

How can anyone who's had any sort of involvement with the medical system not give a single thought to those who've helped them and are now literally putting their lives on the line because of a pandemic?
I literally do not understand the thought processes happening. How can a person just....not care? About those who've cared for them and/or their loved ones?

Who do they think is going to be available to provide therapy or refill prescriptions or treat an injury? We're facing a medical catastrophe here, with any potential vaccine not in play for the general public until sometime next summer and we're firmly in a pandemic spiral. The spread is uncontained at this point and is only going to get worse, and we simply don't have the medical staff needed to handle covid cases plus all the regular stuff that people need medical care for.

Doctors, nurses, techs, housekeeping, orderlies...they're getting sick, they're dying, they're getting all-out PTSD, and we kind of rely on these folks to, y'know, be alive.

But sure.
Go to a fucking football game. Who gives a shit about the people who prescribe Abbie's sleeping pills or give her Depo shots. Who cares about that, right?

I am glad her stupid team lost to the freaking Browns. Way to be lower than the butt of every sports joke ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

tag123

Chatty Member
I'm taking bets...what will they eat on the way to GA to pick up a Christmas tree?

Vote below-

Like= Zaxby's
Love= ChickfilA
Wow= Mexican Restaurant
Sad= Sushi
Angry= Other

• Wow
  • Heart

MSlix73

VIP Member
The ''content'' now is mostly as dull as dishwater.
It was funny when he mentioned going ''back to their roots'' because he was basically admitting that they started out being an educational autism awareness vlog (or at least that was the goal, regardless of how successful they were at it) and now they aren't so much. It's funny because I'm not sure that he meant to admit to that.
The channel may still be called 'Fathering Autism' but there's barely any autism content these days.
We need to wait for the “We have had some people mention about Abbie being (insert whatever here) and we want to respect Abs privacy, you know as a normal teenager she has her times where she doesn’t want to be featured, she told us that on her iPad during our last business meeting... I mean it came out as Zaxby’s-Zaxby’s-Zaxby’s, nature valley bar- pretzels ; but you know how normal teens speak.. am I right or am I right?Can I get a high five??Anyone... no one... okay tough crowd.. Anyway the BossBabe and I have wanted to show you what Abbie lives with everyday and thats us and how we cope by going on vacays during pandemics, eat copious amounts of fast food, solely support our local Dunkin Donuts so much so they only have to be open one day a week for 20 minutes because we buy that much coffee and donuts #thisisashamelessandpatheticattemptatasponsorship....
#whyyouleavingmehangindoubled #ddjusttoldmetogetbent” vlog 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Wow....I just watched their live from last night and damn was the manure hip deep.
*Asa just likes to see his entire family together at Christmas, enjoying all the activities and gifts. His entire family except daughter 1#.
*Asa said P's business is a not only a business, but a business "type" that she has created as an influencer. Yes...Big P is the first to think of using followers as customers to sell make-up! I wonder how Kylie Jenner or Rhianna managed to launch huge make-up empires without Big P?!
* Anyone can do this! Its not easy but her team is killing it and they are making bank-but more importantly, shes part of a Fempire panel to help fund female owned businesses.
*Asa said P is so smart and important as an influencer, that not only can she/they "influence you to buy a product" (then he quickly backtracks and says maybe they can influence. Nah- too late, you tipped your hand!) but she can influence companies about how and what to develop as a product. Get a grip. She couldnt develop a thought, let alone a concept!
* Asa says P takes great pride in Abbies appearance, and a safety device for special needs kids can also be "cute". WTH? Abbie looks like a baglady 70% of the time. Her clothing is outdated, ill-fitting, and usually rumpled. The other 30% is spent wearing puzzle piece crap. They may as well just have her wear an autism sandwich board! And their obsession with "cute" is pathological.
*Asa says (notice a pattern? Asa hasnt stfu yet!) that P is changing lives...she is the goddamn saint of MLM's and she makes a difference....thats why they do "all they do" because they touch people and change lives. And people BELIEVE this shit! Isnt that crazy?!
*Finally they begin to plug products. Quality products that dont use those cancer causing ingredients like other brands and cant even be compared to "store" make-up. $18 lip gloss in a red cardboard Peppa Pig shoe. Asas face shit. A viewer asks P the best color for green eyes. She begins looking down at I assume her phone. She is stalling and stammering "Mmmmm". She doesnt know the name of a single color of her own product and finally says "We have pallettes, msg me and I'll get you one." Yes- you are fucking #Bossbabe for sure!!
Then I gave up. They are so greedy, and fake, and slimy. Just nasty, smug con-artists. Asa missed his calling. These two are the modern day Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker in every sense of the word!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Hotographer512

VIP Member
@ksure All the documents are on the Duval Co court records website. Just search his name.
The paperwork tells the entire sorted story. Yes, they lied like hell on that video.
All the fake tears and avoiding looking at the camera was telling.
Oh...the court order also said they have joint custody. Assa just chose not to have anything to do with her and it's most likely 🐖's doing.
Him not changing his address for 15 years - 2005 (when the order was first filed) to October 22, 2020 - probably played a big part in the mother not getting an amended order for support sooner.
I hope she got back pay.
#scumbag
#deadbeatdad
#AsaMaass

• Heart
Reactions: 31

RocketQueen

VIP Member
P's caption says that this collection is perfect for the little girls in your life.
Maybe if your kid is struttin' their stuff down at the ol' Moulin Rouge. Imagine putting this on your little kid! :eek:🤡🤢💄😵

128282973_3525204210890278_4399628577214046968_o.jpg

Shes also reminding everyone its "Small Business Saturday" and that all her sales "go directly to my family.", complete with pics of them. Nah.....she doesnt rely on Abbie for sales does she? Liar.

• Haha
  • Heart

Littlestpeanut

When Ass was going on and on about how he felt dumb, looked dumb, etc in his widdle cwishmas outfit, all I could think was....well buddy, that's just because you are. You don't need the Pjs for that. You show your backwoods hillbilly idiocy every day in your veelogs.

Also, calling your child a disappointment, regardless if you're trying to be funny or not, suuuuper dick move. These two are such pos parents. Hell, Ass doesn't even try to hide it sometimes, especially when it comes to his son.

• Heart