Fathering Autism #62 Bubba burgers & burnt ham. Pigcill a chef? Well, I’ll be damned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they are truly worth that amount, why didn’t they outright buy their house? I’ve always thought if my house was paid off and some thing catastrophic happened at least I’d have a home. My house is a true century+ house. Took 5 years of huge house payment making but it’s mine and the bank can’t take it away.
These numbers are estimates and it says their estimated yearly income is 184,000.00. They rented their other home and I am sure they saved for a down payment for this home. Their income does fluctuate since it could be considered a sales-like job, they only make money on those who view their videos and sponsors.
I am not defending them;but I do not think these two are rolling in cash. I think they are extremely comfortable;but not millionaires. A lot of these “influencers” are not as rich as they claim to be and they definitely have a shelf life.

I haven't watched in awhile... How is isiah adjusting being back in that chaotic household? He was away on his own and knew true peace and quiet as a child free person!
I am sure his anxiety is high. I know when my son left for college and he would come home he would feel anxious because of how our house can get loud,especially when his younger sisters were excited to see him. Its the same now that my daughters are away at school . They came home and said they didn’t realize how different it is coming home after being away...lol... I told them I know... the house is so quiet when they are gone😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Ugh. She made her goal of $600k PRV. But she had to beg for those last few sales.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Asa said (I think in the vlog a few weeks ago where he sewed up the ripped cushion) that they don't buy expensive couches because Abbie wears them out. Then, I watched an old q&a from 2018 in the old house where they had a white couch. I was immediately like "why would they buy a white couch"? Later in the video, Abbie disappeared off screen and came back wet and sat on the couch. She had gotten in to some lotion (they claimed). P said that the couch was new and was just given to them by her parents because Abbie had worn out the old one from rocking. I did a quick click through of a few more vlogs just to see how many couches I could spot. There were MANY. Point being, they pretty much have to buy disposable furniture because they can't "have nice things". But I have to wonder, maybe if they spent more on a quality couch, it would last longer and cost less than constantly replacing the cheap crap? I think A said the current couch cost around $1500 but it's destroyed in around a year. Spend $3000 and maybe get one that lasts 4-5 years? Also, cushions that aren't attached so they don't rip off at the seams when she plops down? Maybe get her a nice quality recliner for the corner so you aren't constantly replacing your couch? I don't know. Put some thought in to functionality is my point.

Maybe P just likes having the justification to buy a new couch whenever she feels like it. These people obviously have a shopping addiction which may even be worse than their food addiction. Not one vlog goes by without them spending moderate to big bucks. NOT ONE.
Yes. The Ikea sofa is around 700.00 and you can buy replacement slipcovers for it so I would think buying a higher end sofa with removable covers would be smart and they can protect the cushions by putting plastic covers over them before putting on the slipcover. You get what you pay for and obviously she likes cheap things that break easily.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree with you, but I was talking about Abigail Lorraine.
aBigGal LMAO her name now fits her. Sorry it's cruel, but she's starting to get a little thick. I hate to admit it but I think she went past her cute phase. Assa is going to have to get a job soon, it's going to be hard making her look cute with a hunched up back, messed up teeth with an overbite, and a fat stomach with her constantly eating donuts and her mom's "cooking".

Speaking of cooking did they say that they were going to make turkey for the homeless people? How come they didn't make any post about that yet? I don't think they even did it. I remember that butcher box got them extra meat and they actually used a package of beef for dinner that was actually meant for the homeless people. Such scammers.
Anyone see anything on their social media accounts about this? You know if they did something for other people they would blow it up. You know like the supposed giving of free meals for people at the supermarket. I don't believe it at all.
They said they were going to do it on another week besides Thanksgiving.

Reactions: 4
aBigGal LMAO her name now fits her. Sorry it's cruel, but she's starting to get a little thick. I hate to admit it but I think she went past her cute phase. Assa is going to have to get a job soon, it's going to be hard making her look cute with a hunched up back, messed up teeth with an overbite, and a fat stomach with her constantly eating donuts and her mom's "cooking".

Speaking of cooking did they say that they were going to make turkey for the homeless people? How come they didn't make any post about that yet? I don't think they even did it. I remember that butcher box got them extra meat and they actually used a package of beef for dinner that was actually meant for the homeless people. Such scammers.
Anyone see anything on their social media accounts about this? You know if they did something for other people they would blow it up. You know like the supposed giving of free meals for people at the supermarket. I don't believe it at all.
There is not much snarking from me that I can make for Abbie, or nicknames.
She does not know about weight control and cute phases.
She is a pure innocent and its up to her parents (which will be also her guardians at age 18), to get her from getting obese.
None of this is her doing...despite her "messed up teeth, hunched up back", etc.
I save my snark for the people who have done her wrong.
I just feel sorry for Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

P just did a live on her Lipstick page and said she is cooking for the homeless tomorrow...
That's a lot of venom you are directing at a child...I place the blame on her parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Butcher box sent them three turkeys and sweet sausage for dressing. They did not cook the free food from Butcher Box. They didn't give free meals at Winn-Dixie. They paid for groceries, including a case of higher end Yuengling.

Why are we sharing those type of nicknames for Abbie? She is the one person who has no say in this whole scam. I say snark and nickname all the others, but leave Abbie alone. I feel so badly for her lately in the vlogs. There is obviously something going on with her based on the jump cuts and things said that hint she is struggling with the change in the household. She must be in sensory overload.

P just did a live on her Lipstick page and said she is cooking for the homeless tomorrow...
I hope she has the proper permissions to pass out food...who are we kidding, they don't follow rules and laws.

I bet the whole thing is vlogged for her tit and Things FB page.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I watched that vlog last night. I do not have much to compare it to. I watched the 1st one he did, and half of the second, and that was it, but-his vlogs stink. Not only are they dull, he is a piss-poor actor. He may want to be a vlogger like Big Daddy, but he is not a natural. His laughter is forced and fake, his tone of voice is odd, his jokes are not funny, and other than Taj his supporting cast stinks as well. I wonder what he will vlog now that he is home, and frankly, why vlog at all? Is he going to show his version of an activity Asa vlogs? If so, its all about the $$ because his vlog was supposed to be about college. And we're still waiting to hear about college since hes never discussed it!
He will probably end up becoming a full time vlogger like his dad.

That's right. She is so skinny she has to run around in the shower to get wet. I know that's corny, but I had to say it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I don't mean to offend people. I actually like Abbie. I realize it's not her fault that she's getting fat. It's her parents. I was just trying to be funny, and it turned the wrong way. I'm sorry for my comment about her name. Although I do like the name Abigail, and it sounds better than Abbie to me. I actually do feel sorry for her. I wish she had better care, I wish that Brandy would still be there for her and help her. Because with Brandy I actually saw improvement.

Let's hope not.

• Heart
Screenshots and Sarcasm: Clown Car edition!

I don't know any teenager who would love to constantly wear puzzle pieces on their clothes. Cilly is so desperate for a typical teenager, but they dress her like a walking Autism billboard. (Who am I kidding Ass also wears the billboard. I bet so people will ask him about it.)
View attachment 332712
Abbie has gained weight, and you can see her pull her pants up. Is it too much to ask Cilly to buy her clothes that fit? My hips and back still ache when I see her walk or her posture.
View attachment 332713
Man, she certainly is wedged into that chair. She is kind of "dull" during this. How much you want to bet she had a few of those Jaguars punch drinks at the game and is drunk? Too easy Cilly.
View attachment 332714
Look at Isaiass struggle to carry in the fake tree box. Maybe he should do less one wheel and more weight lifting. When Ass went to help him all you could hear was grunting and out of breath panting.
View attachment 332715
Sully got some new toys, a birthday bandana and a special treat for his one year birthday. Only those "extra" people put their dog in a pink tutu for their first birthday. tit woman, repurchase the yellow tutu from Halloween! She reminds me of my mother in this picture. My mom would be in a daze while desperately trying to grab that one long facial hair. She has a damn mirror she could use across the room. Or is she too drunk?
View attachment 332716
Nothing strange about going for a bike ride at 0030 am with your son. (12:30 am for non-military people) Cilly, you know she doesn't interact with Maverick or Sandy, even when prompted. Stop pushing this fake storyline of a girl and her puppy. Abbie seems to be having another rough morning. It hurts to hear her distressed like that.
View attachment 332717
Body language Summer! This picture tells a thousand words. Stop groping Abbie and forcing her into bear hugs that she never has enjoyed. Yeah Maverick, we had a WTF? face also.
View attachment 332718
No Spanx day and funky boobs yet again. Who wants to inform Cilly that is teal, not green like Christmas? Both of them have bellies, but only Cilly's can be called a gunt or FUPA.
View attachment 332719
They must have been quite the sight. A literal clown car with all of them squashed in that truck. Ass keeps dropping hints about wanting a new and bigger truck.
View attachment 332720
Abbie is hyped up, but is being subjected to a very bad version of Rudolph by Cilly. Summer looks like she is looking for an escape, while Isaiass needs some Excedrin. I am guessing it has been strained at home, and he misses App State immensely. That lap belt would have done nothing to stop Abbie in the case of an accident, possibly injuring her more because it is being worn improperly. Don't ask what I have seen as a paramedic when people wear a lap belt wrong. Stuff of nightmares!
View attachment 332721
Cilly, your bathrobe is not meant to be worn in public. It doesn't hide your weight gain, but actually seems to be emphasizing it. As a Christmas tree connoisseur who learned from the best, my mother, I regret to inform you that the top of the tree is going to need to be trimmed if you want the star upright. If you are going for a Grinch tree topper, don't trim it. (Pretty ingenious of the farm owners to have a measuring pipe!)
View attachment 332722
See? You claim to love Pinterest, are you going for that look? Your family seems pretty hung up on a grinch looking tree.
View attachment 332738
Abbie was heading out. She really didn't seem too interested in the tree or pictures. I would have made a mad dash also.
View attachment 332723
This is the look of someone who is not having fun. Once again, it is written all over her face and body language. The tree lot dog was cute though. He has the best job.
View attachment 332724
Anyone else wondering why they had the tree hanging over the top of the tailgate? Leave the tailgate down while driving home. Oh wait. We need some proof of love for the FB, IG and social media pages.
View attachment 332725
It was 9:30 pm. Abbie was over this whole Christmas task about two hours ago. Did I hear right? Did they drive 90 minutes one way to pick out this tree?? What the hell?
He looks like he smells like feet
They literally drove halfway to Savannah, GA to pick out a tree. No wonder everyone looked miserable in the truck.
View attachment 332726
!....can't view screen shot photos....just showing up as text and ("view attachment #). My phone was doing something crazy yesterday on its own. I probably hit some random weong button and now photos you share ....I 'm j
I guarantee Sandy will try to eat the tree, and when she does, be sent to her crate because she can't be trusted. But will Nala try to climb the tree? Hey Ass, this is HOW TO NOT HOLD A DOG.
View attachment 332727
Go ahead Abbie. Sock him with a fist. What is it with these people invading her personal space? Body language tells me enough that she is not enjoying this. Also, as it has been said recently, cute autism girl is long gone. She looks profoundly IDD lately.
View attachment 332728
As someone who has battled my mother over trimming the top of the Christmas tree to fit the angel on it, I feel the pain Ass is having fighting Cilly (and Summer who is certainly sounding more and more like Cilly every day). But hey, whatever floats your boat Maassholes. The tree is pretty, but needs a trim.
View attachment 332729
Someone mentioned the tree blocking
Abbie's view of the TV. I will hazard a guess that they have it sticking out for the limbs to settle before decorating and will eventually move it more into the corner after it is done. I have done that on a few occasions. There is no way any of them can squeeze behind any tree to decorate the back. And we all know what a witch Cilly will be if the tree is jnot up to her "standards."
HELP!
Help
u Wst getting text "attachment#". Can't see any picture any more! Any ideas how to fix and go back to being able toi get pictures again!

don't know any teenager who would love to constantly wear puzzle pieces on their clothes. Cilly is so desperate for a typical teenager, but they dress her like a walking Autism billboard. (Who am I kidding Ass also wears the billboard. I bet so people will ask him about it.)
View attachment 332712
Abbie has gained weight, and you can see her pull her pants up. Is it too much to ask Cilly to buy her clothes that fit? My hips and back still ache when I see her walk or her posture.
View attachment 332713
Man, she certainly is wedged into that chair. She is kind of "dull" during this. How much you want to bet she had a few of those Jaguars punch drinks at the game and is drunk? Too easy Cilly.
View attachment 332714
Look at Isaiass struggle to carry in the fake tree box. Maybe he should do less one wheel and more weight lifting. When Ass went to help him all you could hear was grunting and out of breath panting.
View attachment 332715
Sully got some new toys, a birthday bandana and a special treat for his one year birthday. Only those "extra" people put their dog in a pink tutu for their first birthday. tit woman, repurchase the yellow tutu from Halloween! She reminds me of my mother in this picture. My mom would be in a daze while desperately trying to grab that one long facial hair. She has a damn mirror she could use across the room. Or is she too drunk?
View attachment 332716
Nothing strange about going for a bike ride at 0030 am with your son. (12:30 am for non-military people) Cilly, you know she doesn't interact with Maverick or Sandy, even when prompted. Stop pushing this fake storyline of a girl and her puppy. Abbie seems to be having another rough morning. It hurts to hear her distressed like that.
View attachment 332717
Body language Summer! This picture tells a thousand words. Stop groping Abbie and forcing her into bear hugs that she never has enjoyed. Yeah Maverick, we had a WTF? face also.
View attachment 332718
No Spanx day and funky boobs yet again. Who wants to inform Cilly that is teal, not green like Christmas? Both of them have bellies, but only Cilly's can be called a gunt or FUPA.
View attachment 332719
They must have been quite the sight. A literal clown car with all of them squashed in that truck. Ass keeps dropping hints about wanting a new and bigger truck.
View attachment 332720
Abbie is hyped up, but is being subjected to a very bad version of Rudolph by Cilly. Summer looks like she is looking for an escape, while Isaiass needs some Excedrin. I am guessing it has been strained at home, and he misses App State immensely. That lap belt would have done nothing to stop Abbie in the case of an accident, possibly injuring her more because it is being worn improperly. Don't ask what I have seen as a paramedic when people wear a lap belt wrong. Stuff of nightmares!
View attachment 332721
Cilly, your bathrobe is not meant to be worn in public. It doesn't hide your weight gain, but actually seems to be emphasizing it. As a Christmas tree connoisseur who learned from the best, my mother, I regret to inform you that the top of the tree is going to need to be trimmed if you want the star upright. If you are going for a Grinch tree topper, don't trim it. (Pretty ingenious of the farm owners to have a measuring pipe!)
View attachment 332722
See? You claim to love Pinterest, are you going for that look? Your family seems pretty hung up on a grinch looking tree.
View attachment 332738
Abbie was heading out. She really didn't seem too interested in the tree or pictures. I would have made a mad dash also.
View attachment 332723
This is the look of someone who is not having fun. Once again, it is written all over her face and body language. The tree lot dog was cute though. He has the best job.
View attachment 332724
Anyone else wondering why they had the tree hanging over the top of the tailgate? Leave the tailgate down while driving home. Oh wait. We need some proof of love for the FB, IG and social media pages.
View attachment 332725
It was 9:30 pm. Abbie was over this whole Christmas task about two hours ago. Did I hear right? Did they drive 90 minutes one way to pick out this tree?? What the hell?
They literally drove halfway to Savannah, GA to pick out a tree. No wonder everyone looked miserable in the truck.
View attachment 332726
!....can't view screen shot photos....just showing up as text and ("view attachment #). My phone was doing something crazy yesterday on its own. I probably hit some random weong button and now photos you share ....I 'm j
I guarantee Sandy will try to eat the tree, and when she does, be sent to her crate because she can't be trusted. But will Nala try to climb the tree? Hey Ass, this is HOW TO NOT HOLD A DOG.
View attachment 332727
Go ahead Abbie. Sock him with a fist. What is it with these people invading her personal space? Body language tells me enough that she is not enjoying this. Also, as it has been said recently, cute autism girl is long gone. She looks profoundly IDD lately.
View attachment 332728
As someone who has battled my mother over trimming the top of the Christmas tree to fit the angel on it, I feel the pain Ass is having fighting Cilly (and Summer who is certainly sounding more and more like Cilly every day). But hey, whatever floats your boat Maassholes. The tree is pretty, but needs a trim.
View attachment 332729
Someone mentioned the tree blocking
Abbie's view of the TV. I will hazard a guess that they have it sticking out for the limbs to settle before decorating and will eventually move it more into the corner after it is done. I have done that on a few occasions. There is no way any of them can squeeze behind any tree to decorate the back. And we all know what a witch Cilly will be if the tree is jnot up to her "standards."
[/QUOTE]
HELP! 2
Just getting text "attachment#". Can't see any picture any more! Any ideas how to fix and go back to being able toi get pictures again ?

Screenshots and Sarcasm: Clown Car edition!

I don't know any teenager who would love to constantly wear puzzle pieces on their clothes. Cilly is so desperate for a typical teenager, but they dress her like a walking Autism billboard. (Who am I kidding Ass also wears the billboard. I bet so people will ask him about it.)

View attachment 332712

View attachment 332713

View attachment 332714

Reactions: 1
I googled the tree farm. They drove close to 90 miles for that tree. That is INSANE to me.
View attachment 332766
As for Christmas trees, I am going to brag on my mom. She made Christmas so magical. I so miss her at the holidays. Cilly could only dream that she could come close to creating this...View attachment 332770
Especially all cramped into that truck for 90 minutes ugh id kill myself.
That tree is stunning! We had a real tree the first year we moved into our new house when I was younger, granted it smelled good but it was so difficult to hang the ornaments. Now I would have done research first on what kind of tree to get, but with all the pets, artificial is just easier. (Also there was that nightmare story a few years back about the praying mantis tree, and it scarred me for life)

• Heart
Reactions: 5

That's right. She is so skinny she has to run around in the shower to get wet. I know that's corny, but I had to say it.
I don't think he has the needed "charisma" (and I use that term lightly) as his father to be a full or part time vlogger! And I've seen some say h iui s vlogs are boring!...not a good start!

Ugh. She made her goal of $600k PRV. But she had to beg for those last few sales.

[/QUOTE]
She begged, scammed, exploited, and took ruthless advantage of people. So why tf is she celebrating

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I just don’t get the perfect decor, that house is as cold looking as a mausoleum.

‘ Abbies’s” art my arse.
Bc at the root of everything Cilla is the cold uncaring one. The warmth of a household comes from the people in it. She seems to think that if she can replicate enough Pinterest pictures she will eventually get the feeling that she is simply incapable of having. If they weren't basically neglecting and monetizing their disabled child I would almost feel bad for her

Reactions: 12
I hate my phone!!!! Auto- correct or auto- complete... changing spelling or leaving words out or letters out!!!! Grrr..

She begged, scammed, exploited, and took ruthless advantage of people. So why tf is she celebrating
[/QUOTE]
Because she's a big fat soulless greedy stupid lispy witch.
IMO
😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
That's a lot of venom you are directing at a child...I place the blame on her parents.
I can’t wait to see the vlog of her cooking for the homeless, there will be a sharp rise in the number of people with high cholesterol.
As for Abbie , I have said myself that they can’t keep the ‘sweet girl ‘ narrative up for long as she is growing up fast but I draw the line at picking on her , the way she is temperament wise is not great but that’s because those two have not been firm enough with her. She just needs to throw a tantrum to get what she wants, they have made her like that and they have to cope with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Bc at the root of everything Cilla is the cold uncaring one. The warmth of a household comes from the people in it. She seems to think that if she can replicate enough Pinterest pictures she will eventually get the feeling that she is simply incapable of having. If they weren't basically neglecting and monetizing their disabled child I would almost feel bad for her
I could never feel bad for big P. She is a liar to the core. And not a good person. She is 100% fake except for her huge ass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So what's that, like a few brush sets, some eyeliner and a couple of skin creams? At those prices I'm surprised she's ONLY at $600k.

But seriously...here's an idea of her actual revenue based on the $600k. If I'm understanding this chart, which seems to be more complicated than the actual pyramid scheme itself, she makes 20%-35% of the sales? So in the past 2.5 years, she's cleared $120,000k- $221,00k commission (give or take) plus all the other bonus percentages?? Geez...I guess it pays to be a "small business owner".

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
There is not much snarking from me that I can make for Abbie, or nicknames.
She does not know about weight control and cute phases.
She is a pure innocent and its up to her parents (which will be also her guardians at age 18), to get her from getting obese.
None of this is her doing...despite her "messed up teeth, hunched up back", etc.
I save my snark for the people who have done her wrong.
I just feel sorry for Abbie.
They really sbould
Taj and Isaiah are a couple???

Isaiah and Taj are a couple???!!!
For real? I'm just asking because I saw a couple statements that kind of sounded like it or implied it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.