Fathering Autism #62 Bubba burgers & burnt ham. Pigcill a chef? Well, I’ll be damned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 328694
I was just watching the cookie vlog from a few month back. Abbie is so quick! Just watch how she grabs the peanut butter with her left hand. Then quickly swaps it in to her right hand. Then straight in to her mouth! This girl knows exactly what she is doing. IMO

View attachment 328703
Also. Here is a reminder of how the 'death stare' came to be!
I can’t stand the way she grabs food and shoves it into her mouth, it’s really distasteful, they really should have worked on this from being a baby, you do it with toddlers . I am sure she is capable of learning not to grab food.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They really couldn't give two shits about this virus, could they? I hope the Jags get stomped.
Her stupid bleeping hats never fit properly on her gigantic numbskull. She looks ridiculous. I do not get why she always has the bill pointed toward the sky. Maybe it is because I wear a hat out of necessity. I like to keep barn debris out of my hair as well as keep my hair out of my face. Not like her, wearing some bullshit leopard ugliness for the sake of attempting to look “cute” ...which will never happen. Ugh! Huge pet peeve. I am tho triggered.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Well, some jaguars have the same spotted pattern. So I guess she thought it matches the football team. I bet she is hoping someone asks where she got it so she can promote her ten19 shop at the game. Kind of how she always has the make-up lines on her hands.

Guarantee the leghumpers will be pushing for Cilly's tit and Things to be verified because of the fake pages and scams.
LMAO Oh you guys.....
I was on my phone earlier, and even after I enlarged the pic I couldnt tell that it was a hat! It looked liked just random fabric or I dont know what! Now that Im on my laptop and can see its a hat I cant quit laughing because I thought damn, this chick went to a game with like a towel or rag on her head! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Grabby Abbie.
Yeah, they should have at least tried to work on that.
Seeing her do it reminds me of something feral. Don't like that adjective? Scroll on cuz its my preferred one.
What makes her feel compelled to grab food faster than the eye can see and shove it in her mouth?
Is this because of her IDD?
Does she fear someone will take it away from her?
I honestly have only seen this behavior in feral animals and a few documentaries on feral children.
It's bizarre.
IMO

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Grabby Abbie.
Yeah, they should have at least tried to work on that.
Seeing her do it reminds me of something feral. Don't like that adjective? Scroll on cuz its my preferred one.
What makes her feel compelled to grab food faster than the eye can see and shove it in her mouth?
Is this because of her IDD?
Does she fear someone will take it away from her?
I honestly have only seen this behavior in feral animals and a few documentaries on feral children.
It's bizarre.
IMO
Learned behavior perhaps? I guarantee she has witnessed her feral ‘mother” snatch some food ....fast as fast can be...and shove in her snout a time or 200 in her short 15 yrs of life. Either way, it should have been addressed ages ago. Picture it..30 yr old Sweet Girl snatching food off a strangers plate at Zaxby’s. What could possibly go wrong with that scenario?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hard telling what makes her eat like that. She has only been using utensils for 5 yrs. Cant imagine.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hard telling what makes her eat like that. She has only been using utensils for 5 yrs. Cant imagine.
That alone speaks volumes.
Just 5 years.
If she's that profoundly IDD - why is there the thought that she can live independently and learn "all the things" and that she's capable of soooo much more? Personally, I do not see it.
Of course there's woulda, shoulda and coulda. We all know that. But the reality is, nobody did. Nobody worked with her nearly enough and even if they did, I don't think there would be much difference.
I personally think its safe to say that she's reached as far as she is able to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The Pigs seem to think that these feral eating habits are amusing. They are not. A few years on and these behaviours are going to be revolting.

• Heart
  • Sick
They really couldn't give two shits about this virus, could they? I hope the Jags get stomped.

I just....

*sigh*

It's kind of annoying staying at home, sure, but I don't mind it much. We've adapted to masks and social distancing and all the changes that have come with this pandemic. It's a small inconvenience for my child's health, and for the general health of my extended family and my community. This is a temporary situation.

And I know I'm not the only one being cautious. I know lots of people are doing their part.

But this kinda tit, man.
People like this.

It's one thing to not give a tit about bringing the virus into your own home. That's sick enough, to knowingly expose your children, your parents, your live-in babysitter. I mean, that's not mentally healthy behavior, but it's contained cruelty.

What's been weighing on me is the complete lack of concern for people like restaurant servers, grocery clerks, medical personnel.
When you've got a kid with some sort of ongoing medical issue - and that includes autism! - and you cultivate a team of doctors and nurses and therapists and other professionals to help your kid, you tend to get to know some of these people.
It weighs on me, y'all. I think of the doctor who shed a few tears when he had to help restrain my child for an NG tube, and how he came in the next day, on his day off, to bring my child a toy and quietly apologize to me for how awful the situation was. I think of my child's outpatient nurse who always, always takes the time to ask how I'm doing when I call to discuss medical issues my child is having. I think of the Early Intervention therapist whose services ended with us almost 4 years ago but who still checks in with me to see how her former client is coming along. I think of the pediatrician who's cared for my children since birth, of the phlebotomist who always remembered the particular comfort item my child needed for blood draws before we got the central line, of the sweet lady from dietary services who always remembers my child's quirky sandwich order when we're stuck in the hospital again.

How can anyone who's had any sort of involvement with the medical system not give a single thought to those who've helped them and are now literally putting their lives on the line because of a pandemic?
I literally do not understand the thought processes happening. How can a person just....not care? About those who've cared for them and/or their loved ones?

Who do they think is going to be available to provide therapy or refill prescriptions or treat an injury? We're facing a medical catastrophe here, with any potential vaccine not in play for the general public until sometime next summer and we're firmly in a pandemic spiral. The spread is uncontained at this point and is only going to get worse, and we simply don't have the medical staff needed to handle covid cases plus all the regular stuff that people need medical care for.

Doctors, nurses, techs, housekeeping, orderlies...they're getting sick, they're dying, they're getting all-out PTSD, and we kind of rely on these folks to, y'know, be alive.

But sure.
Go to a bleeping football game. Who gives a tit about the people who prescribe Abbie's sleeping pills or give her Depo shots. Who cares about that, right?

I am glad her stupid team lost to the freaking Browns. Way to be lower than the butt of every sports joke ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I still don't believe she was perfect or neurotypical when she was born! Her wedding picture shows it too. Her parents must've had damn good therapists and a lot of work with her themselves. JMO!
Abbie looks a lot like Priscilla. Someone mentioned a while back that Becca resembles Isaiah. Isaiah looks a lot like Asa!!!

Reactions: 2
Go to a bleeping football game. Who gives a tit about the people who prescribe Abbie's sleeping pills or give her Depo shots. Who cares about that, right?
Do you really expect someone who doesn't care about their own flesh and blood to care about strangers? Such good humans.

• Heart
  • Sad
I just....

*sigh*

It's kind of annoying staying at home, sure, but I don't mind it much. We've adapted to masks and social distancing and all the changes that have come with this pandemic. It's a small inconvenience for my child's health, and for the general health of my extended family and my community. This is a temporary situation.

And I know I'm not the only one being cautious. I know lots of people are doing their part.

But this kinda tit, man.
People like this.

It's one thing to not give a tit about bringing the virus into your own home. That's sick enough, to knowingly expose your children, your parents, your live-in babysitter. I mean, that's not mentally healthy behavior, but it's contained cruelty.

What's been weighing on me is the complete lack of concern for people like restaurant servers, grocery clerks, medical personnel.
When you've got a kid with some sort of ongoing medical issue - and that includes autism! - and you cultivate a team of doctors and nurses and therapists and other professionals to help your kid, you tend to get to know some of these people.
It weighs on me, y'all. I think of the doctor who shed a few tears when he had to help restrain my child for an NG tube, and how he came in the next day, on his day off, to bring my child a toy and quietly apologize to me for how awful the situation was. I think of my child's outpatient nurse who always, always takes the time to ask how I'm doing when I call to discuss medical issues my child is having. I think of the Early Intervention therapist whose services ended with us almost 4 years ago but who still checks in with me to see how her former client is coming along. I think of the pediatrician who's cared for my children since birth, of the phlebotomist who always remembered the particular comfort item my child needed for blood draws before we got the central line, of the sweet lady from dietary services who always remembers my child's quirky sandwich order when we're stuck in the hospital again.

How can anyone who's had any sort of involvement with the medical system not give a single thought to those who've helped them and are now literally putting their lives on the line because of a pandemic?
I literally do not understand the thought processes happening. How can a person just....not care? About those who've cared for them and/or their loved ones?

Who do they think is going to be available to provide therapy or refill prescriptions or treat an injury? We're facing a medical catastrophe here, with any potential vaccine not in play for the general public until sometime next summer and we're firmly in a pandemic spiral. The spread is uncontained at this point and is only going to get worse, and we simply don't have the medical staff needed to handle covid cases plus all the regular stuff that people need medical care for.

Doctors, nurses, techs, housekeeping, orderlies...they're getting sick, they're dying, they're getting all-out PTSD, and we kind of rely on these folks to, y'know, be alive.

But sure.

I am glad her stupid team lost to the freaking Browns. Way to be lower than the butt of every sports joke ever.
I love my Browns. We love the jokes! My favorite year was the year we won no games. Huge parade in Cleveland!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Abbie looks a lot like Priscilla. Someone mentioned a while back that Becca resembles Isaiah. Isaiah looks a lot like Asa!!!
Get your tinfoil hats out....WHAT IF....Becca IS Asa's first daughter! What if this is some elaborate cover up? What if she's been right there under our noses the whole time? Ok, I know it's not true but a girl can dream, can't she?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I just....

*sigh*

But this kinda tit, man.
People like this.

But sure.

I’m sorry. The rest of what you said is so true. I’m so sorry you have sick kids. I have one with PKD. Thankfully we haven’t had issues in over 3 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.