Fathering Autism #62 Bubba burgers & burnt ham. Pigcill a chef? Well, I’ll be damned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For some reason whenever Kermie posts something it says I chose to ignore and block her content. I didn't do that intentionally. In fact, she is one of my favorite posters. How do I undo that?
Thank you 😍
And I love your avatar

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There was a song out years ago .. title: "Don't Rock The Boat Baby!" LOL
I may have to brush off my parody skills. So many options!
"Dont Rock the Boat"
"Gilligans Island Theme"
"The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald"
"Ship of Fools"
and for those Isaiah lovers...."My Heart Will Go On"

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:🚣‍♀️🏊‍♂️🚣‍♂️🏊‍♀️🎻🎼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Here is tonight's vlog --

If that’s their idea of an awesome time then they must be easily pleased. The weather was filthy, they had a few Christmas lights on the boat and round their neck, they were all pissed wet through and Abbie didn’t know what day it was. What a really fun time .....are they bloody kidding.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How on Gods earth can they take two handicapped children on a boat in the dark with no life jackets? Irresponsible, stupid, dangerous...

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
T
O
N
Isaiah / is
Abbie / Assa

(be) Kind

I was thinking about this the other day when someone said Tonia is Assa. I thought of the ‘is Assa’ first, but now their names just came to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Did anyone notice how pissed off Summer looked when she got soaked and Assa asking her if she’s wet .. by the end of the vlog summer looked like she had it ! Perhaps she is starting to see the light ........ just so strange at her age she’s not off with friends her own age.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Kaidale is a freaking accident waiting to happen on land as it is. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Kaitlin bringing him on a boat without a life jacket and allowing this reckless behavior 🤦🏻‍♀️ What a bunch of f****** idiot adults on that boat. 🤬

2FA68612-02B6-4DD1-9398-F0D489DC492C.jpeg
C3E3A8EF-D226-4693-B09B-A09B1C21C046.jpeg
2C4872AB-5513-4C45-B4F7-6FD8CF4A3F42.jpeg
B64EB5C8-A537-469D-9E3F-40A520CEE3B0.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Yeah, I am by no means pretending like I am MasterChef, But that is how I would have thought macaroni and cheese was made when I was eight, Just dumping everything together. I can't even imagine the congealed cinder block it turns into once it's put in the fridge. And while I do like experimenting with different cheeses, I still can't imagine how salty feta would make that dish.
Getting nauseous thinking about trying to eat any food she "tries to cook".

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ass Jr., he says he is not in any relationship except with Taj! He is such a punk, if he is not gay why does he need to keep joking about that? Enough is enough! It’s not funny or cute. He sure don’t like people taking jabs at him about his freaking weight, and I am sure people are not liking him making fun of people’s sexual preference. IMMATURE PUNK

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Assa you had ONE JOB, next time show your wife dancing like an idiot with the jingle bells tambourine. ONE JOB no wonder nobody is your friend. 🤪🤭🧐🥴
But thanks for keeping in the part where you step in pop and Vagicilla is laughing at you.
Assa you are a garbage person. Get BENT!

Reactions: 9
If that’s their idea of an awesome time then they must be easily pleased. The weather was filthy, they had a few Christmas lights on the boat and round their neck, they were all pissed wet through and Abbie didn’t know what day it was. What a really fun time .....are they bloody kidding.
Get off your ass Priscilla and help Asa hang the lights!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Screenshots and Sarcasm: Gilligan's Island remake

It is the return of the scummy, needs a shower edition of Ass. 🤢 anyone else get the vibe that he resembles this guy being drawn in the Liberty Mutual ad? Especially when he was holding his Puix sub on the boat?
20201201_184935.jpg

Awww. Poor Ass. Karma is getting a flat tire AND stepping in dog tit an asshole didn't properly dispose. Don't worry, Cilly is ready to be his driver. This shows just how much weight she has regained in her arms alone.
20201201_184950.jpg

Cilly's magical 40 cure cream is doing nothing to help those hands. I also think this was a last-minute decision to attend. His decorations were half-assed and couldn't be seen. I did ❤ that sailboat withe Frag-ile, must be Italian, lamp from A Christmas Story.
20201201_185016.jpg

Of course Cilly had to hit Publix. I am willing to bet they have a massive amount of snack bags that are opened in the fridge. She is just going to add more. If you love that new kitchen so much, why do you seem to not want to use it?
20201201_190102.jpg

Abbie has been giving them trouble. He didn't even vlog on Friday. Hopefully those naps today (I still think she is either over-medicated or sick if she is needing so much sleep.), will allow her to enjoy the parade. But from the looks of it, she has no desire to get on the boat they bought for her. Summer and Isaiah already look very annoyed.
20201201_190116.jpg

Who was hoping for some karma leveled at Cilly? I was hoping Abbie pushed her overboard. (Does that make me a bad person? Or am I just annoyed AF by these people and need to see my way to the Naughty Corner?) So close Abbie.
20201201_190137.jpg

This is the face of someone who is sick of this shitshow (pun intended). Wouldn't you be upset if your mother picked this jumper for you at 15? There is a very weird vibe going on while on the boat. But I cannot put my finger on the why.
20201201_185611.jpg

Anyone else see the bow ridiculously high while Cilly was in the back of the boat? Yes, I giggled about the ridiculousness I saw. I am not terribly happy to see that Kaidale was not wearing a life jacket (neither was Abbie either) or being held on to during this. I was holding my breath that he didn't decide to be adventurous at this point. Of course they were running late to pick up their number. 🙄
20201201_185718.jpg

All of you on that boat have a smartphone. Why did not one of you pull up the radar view? There were so many on that boat (with no masks also) that there was really no room for Abbie and Summer to get out of the squall. Tell me again how this looks like so much fun?
20201201_185740.jpg

I said it once, I will say it again. Both Abbie AND Kaidale needed to be wearing life jackets during this parade. I am surprised no other boat owner or official didn't say one word to them to that effect.
20201201_185803.jpg

Cilly, I know you wear tents from. Omar, but you are not the center ring entertainment. Why do you try so hard to be funny? Because to me, it reeks of desperation. (My olfactory senses would be on overload around these people.) She Could be has to be drunk.
20201201_185827.jpg

Time for the fireworks, something we know Abbie does not like. They have nothing to sooth what had to be overwhelmed sensory. These three look like they are wet, miserable and barely tolerating this nonsense.
20201201_185845.jpg

Abbie IS NOT enjoying this parade. Her face tells all that you need to know about how she is feeling. From the bags and dark circles under her eyes, I am leaning towards she is sick and not feeling well. Cilly don't you f*cking dare put your (S)LimeLife crap on her face.
20201201_185859.jpg

Both of them were huffing and puffing as they walked wobbled from side to side to the car. I am wondering if the Brazees have put significant distance between their family and the Maassholes. Suddenly, Kaitlyn is Cilly's best friend. Ass is also pushing her vlog yet again. I am disappointed that she is a nurse, what type I am not sure but makes me question who she might be exposed to or by. Kaitlin should know better if she is worth her weight as a nurse. (For an example, check out what happened to the oncology nurse in Oregon who is on leave because of a misguided TikTok.)
20201201_185915.jpg

Abbie looks so awful here. I want to reach through the screen and check her forehead and hopefully put some DRY CLOTHES on her. How long do you think they were out on the water in soaked clothes?
20201201_185935.jpg

After the beep...did you hear Cilly trying to project what a ladies' man Isaiah was, while Ass kept focusing on a very subdued Summer? I think there may be some feelings Summer has for Isaiah, but it is not what he feels. Their dynamic seems off in the vlogs from what I have seen. Green is not a good color on you Summer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
And, she looks very cute with a short bob haircut. I’ve never had an opinion about her hair except that is is super messy, but after seeing this memory they definitely need to go back to this style for her.
That hairstyle looked soooo damn cute on Abbie!!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.