Fathering Autism #62 Bubba burgers & burnt ham. Pigcill a chef? Well, I’ll be damned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know some think that Tonia Kind is a Maass or faux-Maass, but looking at her Facebook page, I think she's an over-invested, coo coo for cocoa puffs fan.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Trying to figure out what type of tree they have and it looks like they bought a Leland Cypress. I have those lining the back of my property. Those branches will not hold heavy ornaments.

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion:
Just like The Maassives, Tonia Kind can kiss my Tattler behind.

Good Morning Lovelies😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
When Ass was going on and on about how he felt dumb, looked dumb, etc in his widdle cwishmas outfit, all I could think was....well buddy, that's just because you are. You don't need the Pjs for that. You show your backwoods hillbilly idiocy every day in your veelogs.

Also, calling your child a disappointment, regardless if you're trying to be funny or not, suuuuper dick move. These two are such pos parents. Hell, Ass doesn't even try to hide it sometimes, especially when it comes to his son.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Random thoughts

Knock it off Summer with laughing at Abbies marshmallow face. It isn't cute. Shes freakin 15 years old. She ain't your toy.

Surprised they found pj's to fit Big P. Well, then again, she's only a 14 or whatever the hell she claimed.

Summer's doing Assa.
summer is definitely doing him on the low. See how she always seeks his approval and makes jokes and how pigface started acting weird towards her, piggys catching on, y’all better chill 😂

When Ass was going on and on about how he felt dumb, looked dumb, etc in his widdle cwishmas outfit, all I could think was....well buddy, that's just because you are. You don't need the Pjs for that. You show your backwoods hillbilly idiocy every day in your veelogs.

Also, calling your child a disappointment, regardless if you're trying to be funny or not, suuuuper dick move. These two are such pos parents. Hell, Ass doesn't even try to hide it sometimes, especially when it comes to his son.
I have noticed how Ass does that with Isaiah, IMO, Isaiah is the only one in that house who has the capability of blowing the lid off his whole show. Did you see last night when Isaiah is talking tit about how much food pig cooks. It’s the beginning, he will get older and hopefully staying far away from them will allow him to see how him and Abby both got the tit end of the stick because of his greedy ass parents. Assa is playing that bullshit game of trying to keep Isaiah where he wants him by belittling him and having him always strive for his affection. It’s all a game.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I came across an old Vlogmas video in the old house when they got a tree. As the we’re decorating the tree, they explained each ornament and where each came from. Assa had one of Isiah’s ornaments when he played in a sport, he went on and on how Isiah was the worse at it, he never won anything because he was not good at. .He humiliates that boy awful, tit I bet and Assa sucked to at sports! Isiah pulled out a small tree and said it was Abbies tree, they explained that every year they take out the Abbie tree so she can touch and play in it rather than the big one. I have not seen any mention of that tree in the new house. I would imagine Piggy threw it out because it wasn’t pretty enough for her Mansion! Asshole also wanted to watch the Walking Dead while decorating the tree and Piggy said she is the Boss and no way were they watching it while doing the tree. Even back then it was her way or no way! She has been a Spoiled witch all her life. Can’t stand that woman at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hey yall
About Abbie's thinking and reasoning capabilities. People say all the time that she does something for revenge....but I don't think she has that reasoning capability. The same with saying she'll act out to get outta doing something. I know. Seems basic to us. But think for a minute. She is so severely IDD that I'm not sure she's capable of processing that. I think when she acts out its simply because she either feels angry or frustrated. I think its a reflex thing.
The big one is when people say she doesn't wanna be filmed. I doubt very much she can process what that means and that the end result is her on video being watched by lotsa people.

Now. Two disclaimers.
I do not support them for exploiting Abbie in any way. shape, or form. They can still exploit her even if she doesn't know she's being used.

And please nobody get bent outta shape and think I dont like Abbie and am being mean and all that stuff. I think I'm simply being realistic.
My opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This popped up today... salt in the wound don’t ya think. They have a sister A.....
AD94BB54-0C71-4CE1-A921-6703B3DCC810.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I’m jealous of all of your Christmas memories. We never had a tree...my folks did put up stockings though..as I did for my kids. The funny thing is my mom had a tree growing up.

Jewish girl here.
Jewish here, too. My Catholic husband always put up a tree. He made sure the kids went to Catholic Church. I stayed a member of our synagogue. Hanukkah Charlie visits only once. It’s kind of how I grew up. At Saturday school no Jesus. On Sunday we had Jesus. Let’s mess with our kids!

• Heart
Thread title suggestion
Christmas is coming and P is getting fat
Please put more money in papa maass’s hat

Reactions: 10
Bigger child support payments will be sent
Whos turn is now Assa to "get bent"
***Thread Suggestion****

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That was pretty upsetting to watch. She burned her mouth, was crying, P gave no shits. When they kept saying it was really hot P could just say "oh is it?" Like how dumb if a witch do you have to be to not know hot food was hot. Then give it to someone you know will not understand to eat carefully. They put ice cubes in her soup and chili for fucks sake. They are not new.

Sorry that whole moment pissed me off. Put the phone down, the camera down, and be a parent you two complete wastes of oxygen. Argh!
This was the bit that made me the most upset/angry. She was crying in pain and her mother couldn’t give a tit. She’s not my child but I felt more protective towards her at that moment than her own mother. My own son is 17 with severe learning disabilities and we take such care of him because we love him. I found it very upsetting seeing Abbie hurt like that 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Also I don't think it is right to use the word "dumb". People who are deaf and dumb have feelings too. You wouldn't like anyone to call Ab that because she can't speak, you shouldn't use it even on yourself. I was surprised to hear you say that. And calling your son a 'disappointment"? Whats with you of late?

He better hope no one changes Beccas picture out for daughter#1.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
This was the bit that made me the most upset/angry. She was crying in pain and her mother couldn’t give a tit. She’s not my child but I felt more protective towards her at that moment than her own mother. My own son is 17 with severe learning disabilities and we take such care of him because we love him. I found it very upsetting seeing Abbie hurt like that 🙁
Abbie was upset that Ass made her sit in her chair properly and Summer was using her fork to cool her dinner. He tried to distract her by saying take a drink. (We have seen them do this in the past, but it usually is the Where's your head, Where is your nose, Do a spin directions they do to "ground" her.

Also I don't think it is right to use the word "dumb". People who are deaf and dumb have feelings too. You wouldn't like anyone to call Ab that because she can't speak, you shouldn't use it even on yourself. I was surprised to hear you say that. And calling your son a 'disappointment"? Whats with you of late?
I wonder if Isaiah isn't doing well in school, and it's hurting A&P's ego since they live through his "success." We can see how fragile Ass's ego is by how threatened he felt wearing some silly pajamas. So he had to take it out on Isaiah to make himself feel better.

That kid, I swear. They fucked him over just as much as Abbie.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This was the bit that made me the most upset/angry. She was crying in pain and her mother couldn’t give a tit.
She wasn't crying in pain.

More often than not, ASSa and 🐷 piss me off with how they treat Abbie, however, this time they did nothing wrong, and Abbie just was doing what Abbie does best when she does not get her way, throwing a temper tantrum.

Simply because she wanted to eat and ASSa interfered with her shoving food in her mouth by having her pause for a moment and put both of her feet on the floor, vs her continuing to sit on them.

Food is, sadly, the only thing that makes that kid truly happy. Tantrums are probably a regular occurrence in that house and most certainly occur a lot more often than we will ever see on their vlogs.

I took pics of the event unfolding and then watched it using the "live" option" on my iPhone and trust me, the minute ASSa told her to put her feet on the floor, she flipped out. Her hands started flailing about she was rocking that chair and she was pissed. The look on Summer's face was disgust, as she is probably so burned out on the number of fits Abbie has in a 24 hour period.

I've seen it said many times before and I'm honestly getting to the point that I have to agree...when she sees food, she acts like a feral animal whose only goal is getting that food in her mouth as fast as possible. I blame her parents. In one of their vlogs they mentioned how they fed her by hand for her first 10 years. 🤦‍♀️ So technically, she has only been feeding herself for 5 years now. Perhaps they limited what she ate? Perhaps it was their way of controlling her? Whatever that reason, I have to wonder if that is why she acts like this around food.

Whatever the reason, I blame them for any and all of her behaviors, as they had the chance from the start to direct her and teach her, but they chose not to. They have created a monster and as she ages, it's only getting worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.