Fathering Autism #62 Bubba burgers & burnt ham. Pigcill a chef? Well, I’ll be damned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of interest. Has anybody here bought some of their merch before they saw the light? 😏
No. I And really liked them before they moved into the Mansion. But, as far as buying their merch, I always did think it was tacky. Now it’s really tacky. And also knowing they are pushing it like Ab did the work I would never buy a thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Screenshots and Sarcasm: Grateful edition

Good lord, can her hair be pulled any tighter in that stupid Wish Ten19 hair accessory. I bet the style didn't last long.
View attachment 328939
Bat wings alert with her Aunt Bea hairstyle and stupid earrings.
View attachment 328940
Who was waiting for the knife to slip? Just me?
View attachment 328941
Of course the alcohol has been flowing throughout the day. Apple Cider and Proseco doesn't sound delicious.
View attachment 328942
Wardrobe change. I wonder why? But those poor flip flops are begging for mercy. Do I spy yams with marshmallows, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole and stuffing? This is downsizing portion sizes? 😳
View attachment 328944
Cilly, the weight gain is obvious here. Those buttons are straining! She looks like a larger version of her mother.
View attachment 328945
I went back because I thought there was a hole in front of the fridge. Nope, it a partially blocked HVAC vent.
View attachment 328943
Abbie has appeared in the kitchen. I can only imagine how much she has eaten that day. I wonder how much of it she grabbed. And as expected, the hairstyle didn't last.
View attachment 328946
These people are obsessed with their phones. During this whole montage, you see all of them looking at the phones or a tablet. Here is Isaiass doing the work, while Ass rests.
View attachment 328947
I see Isaiass is back into his role of third caregiver. Nice try Ass, but I bet Abbie was in your way and sent him to keep her occupied. But what ever are they talking about?
View attachment 328948
No surprise. Sweet girl wants Dunkin. She doesn't seem terribly interested in apple pie and ice cream. She seems to want to go somewhere, oh wait Dreamette.
View attachment 328949
At the very least, you could have dressed her better. Britches falling down, exposing the pull up and a cheap-ass looking shirt. My hips hurt looking at this.
View attachment 328950
Of course you are grateful for the leghumpers. They aren't bright enough to see the exploitation and constant half-truths that plague your vlog.
View attachment 328951
I didn’t watch, but is she wet going into the dining room? Looks like her bottom is wet and it leaked onto the pant legs sitting on the couch with legs crossed under her?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm happy to see it, but I wonder whats bringing up all the comments about daughter #1 lately? Interesting!
Sorry So Long

I just want to share this....My sister had a daughter out of wedlock. I was so close to this child just love her so much. Long story short my sister took ill and passed away when the child was 5. The father got custody and lives out of state and would not let me see or contact her. It was a sad situation, but every year for her Birthday or Holidays I would put money in a card and write her a letter and would tell her how much I loved and missed her. I did this year after year and put them away to save until the day I got to see her again. I was so afraid she thought I didn’t want to see her or love her anymore. She was 6 years old. She is now 22 and a couple of years ago I found her on FB, we reunited again and I handed her the box of cards and money. She cried so hard as she read each card from over the years. She said she thought I forgot her and just gave up.

What I am getting to is even though his Daughters Mother won’t let him in her life he can still try and mail her cards with money, that she probably needs. If it’s returned than do just what I did and save them up, because one day she may just come looking for him and he will have this to show that child she was thought of and loved. Or even better open her a savings account just like he did for Ab and Isiahs future. It’s horrible for a child to grow up thinking her Daddy didn’t love or want her, it scars them forever. I have a daughter that I had when I was young and her Dad didn’t want a relationship with her, she had a lot of therapy sessions. She is older now and has accepted it. Honestly, it was mostly his wife that was against it. I can see Priscilla doing the same, that would wreck her perfect world! I understand all to well.
I know I am probably wasting my breath because Asshole is such a narcissist and is to selfish, and Piggy would have a tantrum.
It Pisses me off so bad about this other child. It’s not her fault she came into this world like this! I FEEL FOR THAT GIRL. At one time I thought Asshole was a wonderful Dad and saw him in a different light. Now when I see him I want to spit in his face, he so arrogant and a know it all. Now we can see why he has no friends.
If Kaitlyn has any sense at all she needs to stay away from the MAASS’

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Sorry So Long

I just want to share this....My sister had a daughter out of wedlock. I was so close to this child just love her so much. Long story short my sister took ill and passed away when the child was 5. The father got custody and lives out of state and would not let me see or contact her. It was a sad situation, but every year for her Birthday or Holidays I would put money in a card and write her a letter and would tell her how much I loved and missed her. I did this year after year and put them away to save until the day I got to see her again. I was so afraid she thought I didn’t want to see her or love her anymore. She was 6 years old. She is now 22 and a couple of years ago I found her on FB, we reunited again and I handed her the box of cards and money. She cried so hard as she read each card from over the years. She said she thought I forgot her and just gave up.

What I am getting to is even though his Daughters Mother won’t let him in her life he can still try and mail her cards with money, that she probably needs. If it’s returned than do just what I did and save them up, because one day she may just come looking for him and he will have this to show that child she was thought of and loved. Or even better open her a savings account just like he did for Ab and Isiahs future. It’s horrible for a child to grow up thinking her Daddy didn’t love or want her, it scars them forever. I have a daughter that I had when I was young and her Dad didn’t want a relationship with her, she had a lot of therapy sessions. She is older now and has accepted it. Honestly, it was mostly his wife that was against it. I can see Priscilla doing the same, that would wreck her perfect world! I understand all to well.
I know I am probably wasting my breath because Asshole is such a narcissist and is to selfish, and Piggy would have a tantrum.
It Pisses me off so bad about this other child. It’s not her fault she came into this world like this! I FEEL FOR THAT GIRL. At one time I thought Asshole was a wonderful Dad and saw him in a different light. Now when I see him I want to spit in his face, he so arrogant and a know it all. Now we can see why he has no friends.
Frankly, I dont believe the mother is not allowing him. I put 100% of this on Ass. And I also don't buy that he didn't even know about the kid for 5 years. Call me skeptical but its my belief. He will say and do anything to try to make himself look not as bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Frankly, I dont believe the mother is not allowing him. I put 100% of this on Ass. And I also don't buy that he didn't even know about the kid for 5 years. Call me skeptical but its my belief. He will say and do anything to try to make himself look not as bad.
i think you are absolutely right!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe P didn’t know until she was 5. But I agree Ass knew. Probably why he went back to P. Either he told the other woman he was married, she didn't know, and she told him to gtfo... or she told him and he ran. It is all speculation but they are both dishonest, scummy people so if they told me snow was white I wouldn't believe it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry So Long

What a wonderful aunt you are. I hope you and your niece are able to have a relationship now. <3

• Heart
Reactions: 16
In response to P stating that "sweetie, shes the best in the company."
Ok Big P, riddle me this: Why arent you a are super duper Director? Why werent you featured in the video of the "top of the company" huns, and strutting around in your little silver dress at the fancy catered affair? :unsure::unsure::unsure:
If you're the "best", why didnt you hold a party for your team? Not some cheap ass Costco chicken salad and your platters of processed packaged food, but a catered affair with a DJ and decorator like your SL "sister" held?
I'll wait. ;)
Big P
If you didn't have a disabled daughter.
If you didn't have a FA you tube channel.
Would you still be #1?

No!
You slid in on the tails of FA.
Every live asks "where's Abbie"
Your attempts at using your products on Abbie fail miserably.
Just like your cooking channel with Abs as the star.
If there was no connection to FA and Abbie you would not only be in the bottom but you would have quit long ago like your peleton, walks to the park, swimming for exercise, AM/PM lives.
Just imagine your "business" in 5 years. When abs is no longer cute but an overweight, pushy, loud and aggressive adult.
Not so pretty huh?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
What a wonderful aunt you are. I hope you and your niece are able to have a relationship now. <3
Thank You So Much! Yes, we have a great relationship now. Had a lot of catching up to do. No one knows what the future holds. Assa Daughter may just knock on his door one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That was ridiculous. Thats 1800 bucks a month. What in the fresh hell is wrong with him
I agree, annoying as tit

You know how they taught her to swallow her daily pills ( they wouldn’t let her leave while Asa blocked her from moving) well why couldn't they use thst concept for the other very important things, like potty, and food grabby

I feel your pain girl, and yes it def makes one look heavier then they are!
I agree totally...earlier, consistant intervention could've made a big difference. especially dealing with the IDD. Correction of bad behaviors begins at home ... It was that way when I was a child (I'm 70 now). Seems same child rearing rules should still apply!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Maybe P didn’t know until she was 5. But I agree Ass knew. Probably why he went back to P. Either he told the other woman he was married, she didn't know, and she told him to gtfo... or she told him and he ran. It is all speculation but they are both dishonest, scummy people so if they told me snow was white I wouldn't believe it
Considering that he ran from his marriage when Isaiah was 1.5 years old I'm not surprised if he ran from the other woman when he found out she was pregnant. He's a coward and a pos.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Aww, what do people have against little Cade? He's an actual typical toddler, not a special needs teenager exploited for his disabilities like Abbie. And his videos aren't all so grabby; there's this one that's just cute.

I think Abbie is heavily medicated these days. I wonder if that has anything to do with her bathroom regression. And she just seems dazed most of the time.
I think they did increase or changed her meds to keep her more sedate...she is bigger and stronger...probably a lot harder to control during a tantrum aka...meltdown, self-injury attempts or attacking others episodes.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I found it disgusting when he said he didn’t know anything about his first daughter, how can anyone who is a parent not know or care about their child. He professes to be a good father but I see very little evidence of it, minimum child support by putting things into 🐷 name, not trying to see his daughter and let’s be honest it’s probably 🐷who told him he couldn’t see her but that’s no excuse.
He tries to portray this “ loving father “ image to his second daughter but it’s all fake, you either care about your kids or you don’t not just some of them. Personally I think the elder girl is probably upset when she sees what he has done financially for the other two, it must hurt when he has to be chased to meet his responsibility. He is a deadbeat father and no amount of boo hoo vlogs will absolve him. P is pissed because she is normal and her daughter isn’t. What awful people they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Gotta hit the hay, finally back to one job tomorrow, but I think the Maass should read this. This boy was well advanced of Abbie and at least verbal. I think they REALLY believe if Abbie catches covid that her autism will allow one of them to stay with her. Wont happen. :(:(

Since Abbie is a minor, she almost certainly wouldn't be forced to be alone. One parent would be allowed to visit/stay. The young man in the article is 21 so it seems he falls under that hospital system's definition of "adult."

My medical kid has had numerous day-stays and one multiday inpatient stay since the pandemic started and I've always been at their side for every stay.

Reactions: 7
Pictures of Thanksgiving meal prep.
Canned everything and packages of shredded cheese. Oh and Booze.
Does opening a bunch of cans count as cooking?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Since Abbie is a minor, she almost certainly wouldn't be forced to be alone. One parent would be allowed to visit/stay. The young man in the article is 21 so it seems he falls under that hospital system's definition of "adult."

My medical kid has had numerous day-stays and one multiday inpatient stay since the pandemic started and I've always been at their side for every stay.
Some places were/are refusing visitors or guardians for covid positive patients. It seems the young man was at least verbal. Things are still changing and everywhere has different policies. Best would be, you know, avoid getting covid.

Pictures of Thanksgiving meal prep.
Canned everything and packages of shredded cheese. Oh and Booze.
Does opening a bunch of cans count as cooking?
It does in my house 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.