Fathering Autism #62 Bubba burgers & burnt ham. Pigcill a chef? Well, I’ll be damned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bubba Burgers are gross.
Unless you like chewing a lot of very tough pieces of gristle in your hamburger.
Pigs and hogs really do eat anything!
Thanks for the wonderful title, Meow.
It's purrfect! 😻
They also use beef heart in the Bubba burgers. Gross.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
This is a continuation of Whimsical's post that questioned what was going on with her boobs. In that first photo I have no idea because in the screen shot at the bottom she answered a fan on FB saying she was between an A and a B cup. If that's the case, why is her bra so freaking ginormous? There are shots of it when Abby and Asshat were carrying laundry.

View attachment 327117

View attachment 327125

View attachment 327120

View attachment 327121

View attachment 327106

View attachment 327104
Maybe it is ASA's bra.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is a continuation of Whimsical's post that questioned what was going on with her boobs. In that first photo I have no idea because in the screen shot at the bottom she answered a fan on FB saying she was between an A and a B cup. If that's the case, why is her bra so freaking ginormous? There are shots of it when Abby and Asshat were carrying laundry.

View attachment 327117

View attachment 327125

View attachment 327120

View attachment 327121

View attachment 327106

View attachment 327104
That's because her band size is so big. The cups get bigger when the band size goes through the roof. For instance, a 34C cup is much smaller than say a 48C bra.

Reactions: 9
Idk whats up with that pic in the blue shirt, but we know she has no boobs. Shes strangely flat chested, especially for a woman so overweight.
I think she was wearing a strapless bra, and since she doesnt have the boobs to fill the cup of the width size, it was sliding down in the front.
Who knows? Everything about her is bizarre....balloon boobs/no boobs, wonky eyes, pancake feet, wayward digits.....shes a mess. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I believe she's an A/B cup. She has basically no boobs at all, especially since the WLS. When she sits down, her breasts all but disappear. And as others have said, cup sizes are not standardized across all band sizes...they're determined relative to your band size...and she's got tiny breasts relative to her band/body size, so I believe her on this one.

I doubt she would ever offer up truthful information on her band size, however, which has to be somewhere in the upper 40s.

P's caption says that this collection is perfect for the little girls in your life.
Maybe if your kid is struttin' their stuff down at the ol' Moulin Rouge. Imagine putting this on your little kid! :eek:🤡🤢💄😵

128282973_3525204210890278_4399628577214046968_o.jpg

Shes also reminding everyone its "Small Business Saturday" and that all her sales "go directly to my family.", complete with pics of them. Nah.....she doesnt rely on Abbie for sales does she? Liar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think it's important to watch this again.
Hear their lies.
🐖 stated he wasn't behind on child support "since youtube". 😂
The order clearly says December 2019.
They lie a lot in this video.
We will never forget!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
The most ignorant comment found on yesterday's vlog.:
View attachment 327270
View attachment 327272
View attachment 327276🤷‍♀️
View attachment 327277
Apparently, you can't wear clothes that reference things before you were born. I guess kids can't wear Star Wars items either. This comment made me feel old. Abigail Lorraine doesn't even watch regular tv shows anyway. Assa's stupid comments are not helping either.
Abbie does not know what world she is living in, let alone what any of her shirts say, so for her, it really is not about her, it's about the image they want to give off about her. I love seeing anyone wearing old-school graphic t-shirts and if they actually like the show/movie or enjoy the music, that is a HUGE bonus. Regarding Star Wars, when my son was 2, he knew about Star Wars, was reading star wars books for kids, and at 3 he was putting together everything from the Star Wars LEGO collection...when I say everything, I mean everything. I went a bit crazy 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️😂😂and he has the ultimate collection of LEGO Star Wars and Harry Potter LEGO everything in storage. He also was told the story about how I stood in line in the summer of 1977 to see Star Wars premiere at the movie theater...back in the day and how I fell in love with Harrison Ford that summer! 🤗🥴😂😂

My kid (who is actually now a 19-year-old sophomore in college) was wearing Pink Floyd, Beatles, etc shirts starting at the age of 3 or 4. Not because I thought it would be hip or cool for him to do so, but because he wanted to. He knew from the age of two who musicians were and even the lyrics to the songs he liked. He grew up listening to all types of music, especially progressive and classic rock. He has developed his own collection of music, but will always have an old soul when it comes to classic/progressive rock and music from the 60s/70s. I get that from my parents..and grandparents...all were seriously into music. I still have my mother's Beatles 45's from the 1960s and grandmother's 8 track tapes from the 1960s....and I listened to them faithfully from the time I was around 8 when she gave me several to take home....CCR was one of my favs! LOL Now I'm showing my age! 😂😂

I personally think it is nice when a young child, teen, or adult actually knows the group or tv show, etc they are representing on that shirt...vs just wearing something to be cool. 🤷‍♀️ I can't tell you how many people gave a thumbs up or said something awesome to my son when he was younger about one of his shirts...he would burst out into song or give them facts about the group, etc. That always made it more enjoyable, the look on someone's face when they were just schooled by a kid that young about Pink Floyd, the Beatles, etc.. 😂😂😂 Seriously, not making this up!

Sorry I rambled!! I got on a topic I love to talk about! 🥰
Just my thoughts. :cool:

Idk whats up with that pic in the blue shirt, but we know she has no boobs. Shes strangely flat chested, especially for a woman so overweight.
I think she was wearing a strapless bra, and since she doesnt have the boobs to fill the cup of the width size, it was sliding down in the front.
Who knows? Everything about her is bizarre....balloon boobs/no boobs, wonky eyes, pancake feet, wayward digits.....shes a mess. LOL
EDIT!!! Sorry...I see now that you meant the blue shirt PIggy was wearing, not ASSA!!!!!!!!!!
🤦‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ 😂 😂 😂 😂 I'm a dork!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
And I love sweet potatoes (yams aren't the same at all... ) despise marshmallows. I make them diced, topped with pecans (sometimes dried cranberries) for the holidays. I wouldn't touch Ps slop regardless though. Hard pass for me.
I toast the pecans with a little honey or maple syrup and some cayenne. A tiny bit of heat goes so well. Sweet potatoes are one of my favorite foods in the world!

• Heart
Hear their lies.
We will never forget!!
When was that video made? They've both gained a lot of weight since then.

Hear their lies.
We will never forget!!

Ahhh. Thank you my friend! I havent seen this is a while.
We should repost this more often, so all the newbies at FA who dont even know, can be educated. ;););)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
P's caption says that this collection is perfect for the little girls in your life.
Maybe if your kid is struttin' their stuff down at the ol' Moulin Rouge. Imagine putting this on your little kid! :eek:🤡🤢💄😵

View attachment 327366

Shes also reminding everyone its "Small Business Saturday" and that all her sales "go directly to my family.", complete with pics of them. Nah.....she doesnt rely on Abbie for sales does she? Liar.
I am blocked, but would share this in a heartbeat!
FB_IMG_1606588790693.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hear their lies.
We will never forget!!
This need to be followed with the horsey tik tok video they did the same day, double the hilarity

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I believe she's an A/B cup. She has basically no boobs at all, especially since the WLS. When she sits down, her breasts all but disappear. And as others have said, cup sizes are not standardized across all band sizes...they're determined relative to your band size...and she's got tiny breasts relative to her band/body size, so I believe her on this one.

I doubt she would ever offer up truthful information on her band size, however, which has to be somewhere in the upper 40s.
I’m a 32 band yet a size g. That means my boobs go under my armpits. Or they bubble out the front. I want a reduction but with the crisis and my tumor growing I haven’t a chance at approval. I keep telling my doctors to chop them off. They are about the only part of me that hasn’t had cancer or other illness. Plus I look stupid. I try to find shirts that are flowy but fail because stuff my size is either stupid midriff size or huge everywhere. Nothing against midriff but at 50 it’s not a nice look!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.