Fathering Autism #62 Bubba burgers & burnt ham. Pigcill a chef? Well, I’ll be damned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know Abbie...she is making a fool of herself, yet again.
Why post this at all, but more than that, why post it when you messed up the words? She makes it too easy for us.

They are really pushing that sponsor us hashtags...
And she is all about that green eyeliner lately.

As usual, opinions not welcome. Everything is always perfect with the Maass's in the eyes of their fans.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
My guess for the combined weight on the boat, including the Hambeasts, Summer, Abbie and Hogsiah, is approximately 1100 lbs.
Assa was indeed under a court order to pay his child support. The case was not in the Child Support Enforcement Division's caseload. A court ordered paternity test was issued then the order for support. He claimed to be out of work at this time but was ordered to pay based on minimum wage, $250.00 (approximately) per month. The order also stated that he was to inform the court of any changes to his income and or address. He did neither. He still had 🐖's parents address listed as his address until October 2020. What a shitbag. We know the mom asked for a change in support, which was granted, but that paperwork has yet to make it's way online in the public records.
It may be a while before we know how much he has to pay but I feel better knowing he's not paying more for coffee each month than he did in child support.
THANK YOU for this rundown of 🤡’s attempts to escape his obligations under the law and under all that’s decent. Giving his parents’ address until October 2020???!!! Not following the court order to notify court of income changes, address changes? No wonder their If You Need To Know (title?) video was so very suspect in sincerity and full of “we are victims.” No wonder he and she had their heads down a lot in that video. Subconscious or conscious shame exhibited, and still managed to spew forth more lies upon previous lies. Aaaarrrrggghhhh this info is so disturbing!

If ether of you eff-wits are reading this, P or A, you have committed fraud upon the court, through intentionally presenting false information as to mislead the court. Fraud is kind of a big deal in civil cases, including family law. Carries triple monetary penalties in most if not all states. I hope you got heavily sanctioned by the court recently or will in the near future for your intentional false statements to avoid your legal obligations to your offspring.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm taking bets...what will they eat on the way to GA to pick up a Christmas tree?

Vote below-

Like= Zaxby's
Love= ChickfilA
Wow= Mexican Restaurant
Sad= Sushi
Angry= Other

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Good Morning Tattlers!

I've had some super busy 24 hour days this weekendo_O🥴😵🥴. On Friday we finally captured a stray 😻who has been frequenting our yard/deck/windows begging to be let in for a month. I've been giving her food/water and offering shelter outside, but she wanted in. Long story, but I FINALLY captured her after numerous failed attempts over the month. I took her to the vet Friday morning. Since then it's been pure chaos in this house, keeping her quarantined at night, dealing with our male grumpy older man cat's reaction 😾and the silver lining, our female cat took to her immediately,😻 and they are acting like best friends...slowly it's getting better! The even bigger silver lining, the two girls had a sleepover last night in the spare bedroom (door shut, cam on to monitor activity) and not only did she sleep more/meow/howl less than the past two nights, but I was able to actually sleep!! Seriously, it was like having an infant in the house...up all night long 😵 as she is still on "outside, abandoned kitty time" which meant, up all night meowing/howling, etc. Anyway...as we begin day #4, it's been a great morning so far. Crabby old man cat is curled up in his KitNipBox and the girls are sleeping in the living room...ah, the silence, I love it!! 😁😁

Anyway....the whole point of this post was to say that during all of the madness, I was able to make some hilarious photos for your entertainment!!😁😂😂😂:m:m:m

Enjoy this flashback moment!!! 🤣😂😆

View attachment 329559
Just want to thank you for rescuing the cat and saving it’s life! 💕😻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
@ksure All the documents are on the Duval Co court records website. Just search his name.
The paperwork tells the entire sorted story. Yes, they lied like hell on that video.
All the fake tears and avoiding looking at the camera was telling.
Oh...the court order also said they have joint custody. Assa just chose not to have anything to do with her and it's most likely 🐖's doing.
Him not changing his address for 15 years - 2005 (when the order was first filed) to October 22, 2020 - probably played a big part in the mother not getting an amended order for support sooner.
I hope she got back pay.
#scumbag
#deadbeatdad
#AsaMaass

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Isaiah got friend zoned by Savannah 😎
And how freaking weird, Big P commenting on that pic? How is Isaiah not embarrassed by his creepy ass overbearing mommy stalking his people on social media?! There was no social media when I was 19, but I would have told my mother to cease and desist!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
And how freaking weird, Big P commenting on that pic? How is Isaiah not embarrassed by his creepy ass overbearing mommy stalking his people on social media?! There was no social media when I was 19, but I would have told my mother to cease and desist!
The Notorious PIG is stalker mom 🤑🤑

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
@ksure All the documents are on the Duval Co court records website. Just search his name.
The paperwork tells the entire sorted story. Yes, they lied like hell on that video.
All the fake tears and avoiding looking at the camera was telling.
Oh...the court order also said they have joint custody. Assa just chose not to have anything to do with her and it's most likely 🐖's doing.
Him not changing his address for 15 years - 2005 (when the order was first filed) to October 22, 2020 - probably played a big part in the mother not getting an amended order for support sooner.
I hope she got back pay.
#scumbag
#deadbeatdad
#AsaMaass
Oh you KNOW I’m gonna dig into those docs online...WOW I had no idea of this whole 3rd child situation til I joined this group! Thanks for the County name👍

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They are really pushing that sponsor us hashtags...
LMAO...looks like Asshole is driving the clown car and I'm not even looking in the backseat of their car. The asshole is getting so HUGE, and Piggy was there a long time ago. They look so uncomfortable in that front seat...how can they not see how huge they are?!?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It was an amazing and beautiful thing you did for your niece.
And I was thinking yesterday after watching their post, I hope the minute the daughter turns 18 she starts her own YouTube channel. Can you imagine? Just spill all the tea. I don't even understand how memberships on YouTube channels work, but I will buy one.
It would be perfect if the only thing Asa actually passed on to this child was his pettiness.
Thank You So Much! I am with you on that. He is just absolute TRASH! I Can’t even stand to hear his voice. 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They are all a little off
1A2E7958-6799-40AB-84E2-77A01711EE0C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Oh you KNOW I’m gonna dig into those docs online...WOW I had no idea of this whole 3rd child situation til I joined this group! Thanks for the County name👍
Oops.
Not all documents are on that site.
But.
You can figure out where the rest are by reading the information contained in what's there.
Happy reading!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We LOVE new material!! 😂😂😂
I watched their "Big Meltdown in the Big Apple" vlog a few months ago and took MANY screenshots that need laser eyes! Here is one of the screenshots.....I will post them all once I get the laser eyes placed! I think she was born with that damn phone in her hand. 🤬

I also found the vlog where Abbie was "dancing with the stranger" at the aquarium....got a bunch of screenshots as well. I'm going to post them once I do the resizing etc. 🐟🐡🍥🐠

Enjoy staying cozy!!! I MISS you and Hotdog and our other chat buddies! It's snowing lightly here as well. ❄❄❄ Now that we're into day four with the new kitty...things are slowly getting back to normal...whatever the heck normal is!! 😵🥴😂😂

Also, I started watching a new vlog about "JJ's Autistic Journey" it's on FB. He is hitting puberty, just got kicked out of school due to his behaviors, and recently started at a different school...he is is giving his parents hell. They are very open and upfront about it. He is a big kid, and only getting bigger and stronger...Like Abbie and Cody. From the little bit I've watched, so far I like this family...but then, that is how it all started for me with the mASSive family. :confused: Time will tell!

View attachment 329925
Whims! ❤
You are absolutely right. My mission is to be always on the search for new material!🐽
I must give you props, Sister, for watching all the old vlogs. I struggle to watch the new ones! It is the snout potential that keeps me going.🤣🤣🤣
You are killing it with the laser eyes, as usual.🌟
I have seen your new Kitty adventure on FB. I figured it was only a matter of time after Sweet Chargers passage. You are a precious cat and mouse whisperer.🤣
I will be sure to work on some NSFTattle pics to send you via messenger...so keep your eyes peeled! ❤
Have a great night! Thank the good Lord we are NOT inhabitants of the Maassive Plantation! 🤣😘🐽OINK!🐽😘🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.