Fathering Autism #62 Bubba burgers & burnt ham. Pigcill a chef? Well, I’ll be damned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woke up to gunshots a couple blocks from me (lol just Chicago tit) so now I’m back up looking at this to keep me occupied while I wait for the drama outside to resolve.

Did anyone notice how Isaiah insisted on vlogging his entrance into the house, and was more concerned with keeping Sandy off him and his precious camera than actually just greeting everyone? 🙄

Ended up looking like a wimp while also almost kneeing Sandy in the face a few times.

407F5B2C-A85A-4288-B614-FC1AB9AA9907.png
1EF24BC2-DEA7-4F27-9AED-7950A791CDAB.png
BFF38D4C-F763-4198-8F6E-945619A413B1.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t mean to offend my American tattlers but is yam and marshmallow a typical thanksgiving dish, I just can’t imagine it, like I say no offence intended, we seem to have quite a few dishes that are different to you.

Reactions: 18
I don’t mean to offend my American tattlers but is yam and marshmallow a typical thanksgiving dish, I just can’t imagine it, like I say no offence intended, we seem to have quite a few dishes that are different to you.
Yes it is a pretty common dish on Thanksgiving, I’m not a fan but my family is .

Reactions: 10
They're actually sweet potatoes and not yams. She most likely got a can of "yams" (sweet potatoes) and put marshmallows on them. Very traditional in most Thanksgiving dinners in all of the states. My family actually makes them from scratch, they're quite good. A lot of folks have regular mashed potatoes on the table too because some people don't like sweet potatoes. My Russian husband didn't want turkey so we ate crab legs. Very untraditional. So you can have anything you want at the table in these times.

Reactions: 12
This is a continuation of Whimsical's post that questioned what was going on with her boobs. In that first photo I have no idea because in the screen shot at the bottom she answered a fan on FB saying she was between an A and a B cup. If that's the case, why is her bra so freaking ginormous? There are shots of it when Abby and Asshat were carrying laundry.

1606568978234.png

1606569312619.png

1606569097175.png

1606569125135.png

1606568261884.png

1606568117006.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
This is a continuation of Whimsical's post that questioned what was going on with her boobs. In that first photo I have no idea because in the screen shot at the bottom she answered a fan on FB saying she was between an A and a B cup. If that's the case, why is her bra so freaking ginormous? There are shots of it when Abby and Asshat were carrying laundry.

View attachment 327117

View attachment 327125

View attachment 327120

View attachment 327121

View attachment 327106

View attachment 327104
UMMM No way is she an A or B cup! This women is sick!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Very typical...usually marshmallow or praline type topping if making them like Piggy did.
Personally yuck to both of those lol.
I'd rather not mash the yams up.....

• Heart
Reactions: 8

View attachment 327117

View attachment 327125

View attachment 327120

View attachment 327121

View attachment 327106

View attachment 327104
As you get a larger band the cup size also increases. For example a 34DD is equivalent to a 40B.
So someone that is 34 around with DD boobs has the same size cup as someone that is 40 around with B boobs.
She’s probably like a 44/46B??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🤣🤣🤣 nice thread title

good job @WowMeowMeowWow

It’s nasty crap

Ahhh boob talk first thing in the morning...I love it

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Maybe to the older generation, but hell no that wouldn't be served at any Thanksgiving I've ever been to. Something like that may have been served when my Nonie (grandmother) was alive, but stuff like jellos and weird dishes like that are going extinct with the new generation refined pallet. ***Not trying to offend anyone, but I do think the look and dishes brought to the holidays have been changing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
🤣🤣🤣 nice thread title

good job @WowMeowMeowWow

It’s nasty crap

Ahhh boob talk first thing in the morning...I love it
Thanks so much! Y’all are the best Tattlers a kitty has ever known. 😻 I guess we have to give a shout out to Pig and Moobie. If they were not such walking disasters, we would have very little to chat about. 🤣
LOL to the boob talk! 😜 What if that is actually Assa’s bra? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Bubba Burgers are gross.
Unless you like chewing a lot of very tough pieces of gristle in your hamburger.
Pigs and hogs really do eat anything!
Thanks for the wonderful title, Meow.
It's purrfect! 😻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Bubba Burgers are gross.
Unless you like chewing a lot of very tough pieces of gristle in your hamburger.
It's purrfect! 😻
They really are disgusting bought some once on sale ugh never again
They probably just want another sponsor

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Maybe to the older generation, but hell no that wouldn't be served at any Thanksgiving I've ever been to. Something like that may have been served when my Nonie (grandmother) was alive, but stuff like jellos and weird dishes like that are going extinct with the new generation refined pallet. ***Not trying to offend anyone, but I do think the look and dishes brought to the holidays have been changing.
Jello at the dinner table and not as a dessert? What is this 1960s? LMAO
Bubba Burgers are gross.
It's purrfect! 😻
I like them. They are a major brand and they taste better than most frozen burgers. They sell them everywhere. I never got grizzle in mine.

Reactions: 5
Bra cup size is determined by measuring circumference of rib cage, and then around the bust, the difference tells you cup size (one inch is A, 2 inches B, etc) regardless of how big or small you are. Big ladies can be As. Just not likely because we loose and gain weight there because they have a lot of fat tissue. A lot of ladies are in the wrong bra size because they don't know how bras are actually sized and should fit.

But P is in no way an A. It is impossible to tell by lookin at anyone to tell cup size. And she for sure has a small chest for a thicker woman... but an A? Nope. She needs to go get properly sized so the girls aren't being torture bound.

And I love sweet potatoes (yams aren't the same at all... ) despise marshmallows. I make them diced, topped with pecans (sometimes dried cranberries) for the holidays. I wouldn't touch Ps slop regardless though. Hard pass for me.

Reactions: 7
The most ignorant comment found on yesterday's vlog.:
20201128_110309.jpg

20201128_110338.jpg

20201128_110405.jpg

20201128_110506.jpg

Apparently, you can't wear clothes that reference things before you were born. I guess kids can't wear Star Wars items either. This comment made me feel old. Abigail Lorraine doesn't even watch regular tv shows anyway. Assa's stupid comments are not helping either.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.