Fathering Autism #62 Bubba burgers & burnt ham. Pigcill a chef? Well, I’ll be damned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get asking if something's a southern thing lol....just because my family always has lasagna as a side for Thanksgiving and Easter does that make it an Italian thing or a family thing🙃
Same with the yams or sweet potatoes and how they're prepared..families have traditions...oh and it looked like Piggy just threw the marshmallows on top, didn't even toast them🤮

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Ugh, the Thanksgiving video was rough.
What was the weed hanging out of the turkey? Did we ever find out?
also we've never done a ham and a turkey on Thanksgiving and there have been years in the past where we have had quite a few people, Is that a southern thing like mac and cheese?
People pretty much cook whatever they want at Thanksgiving.
It's tradition.
Not demographics.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ugh, the Thanksgiving video was rough.
What was the weed hanging out of the turkey? Did we ever find out?
also we've never done a ham and a turkey on Thanksgiving and there have been years in the past where we have had quite a few people, Is that a southern thing like mac and cheese?
When I was little we did a ham and a turkey... never mac and cheese though. But I also have 13 aunts and uncles... their spouses... and all their children... so that was a lot of people eating at my grandparents.

Reactions: 6
That’s like Christmas

we closed on our house on the 20th of December 2013 and we bought a tree and decorated that day. Since then it’s been our tradition to decorate for Christmas on the 20th and no earlier

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That’s like Christmas

we closed on our house on the 20th of December 2013 and we bought a tree and decorated that day. Since then it’s been our tradition to decorate for Christmas on the 20th and no earlier
I love hearing peoples traditions. Its like chicken soup for the soul!
Mine is: As a child, my grandma had a gumdrop tree. It was my favorite thing to do every year, to put the gumdrops on that tree. She passed away in 1994, and when going through her things my mom found a small box with my name on it. It was the gumdrop tree. My two oldest kids were 3 and 4 then, and we started doing the tree that year. Years later we had a fire and lost everything. That Christmas I realized it...no tree. My ex was not the best husband, but he searched forever online and found the EXACT gumdrop tree on Ebay...sweetest thing he ever did for me. Now I get to watch my grandkids enjoy it as much as I did. Sappy, I know LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 27
$180 on Thanksgiving dinner?? And then to say that will only feed their family for 3 days. Geez oh wheez. These people get under my skin more and more each day.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I'm happy to see it, but I wonder whats bringing up all the comments about daughter #1 lately? Interesting!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I love hearing peoples traditions. Its like chicken soup for the soul!
Mine is: As a child, my grandma had a gumdrop tree. It was my favorite thing to do every year, to put the gumdrops on that tree. She passed away in 1994, and when going through her things my mom found a small box with my name on it. It was the gumdrop tree. My two oldest kids were 3 and 4 then, and we started doing the tree that year. Years later we had a fire and lost everything. That Christmas I realized it...no tree. My ex was not the best husband, but he searched forever online and found the EXACT gumdrop tree on Ebay...sweetest thing he ever did for me. Now I get to watch my grandkids enjoy it as much as I did. Sappy, I know LOL
I didn't know what a gumdrop tree was and had to look it up. Now I want one. Loved your story!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
$180 on Thanksgiving dinner?? And then to say that will only feed their family for 3 days. Geez oh wheez. These people get under my skin more and more each day.
Wanna bet in tomorrow's vlog which would be from Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, they go out to eat? Although they may be smart enough not to show it. There is no chance that they are staying in for 3 days and eating leftovers.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm happy to see it, but I wonder whats bringing up all the comments about daughter #1 lately? Interesting!
The problem is the facts are not correct in that comment.
Assa paid child support on time except one month he didn't. He owed 2 months according to that order.
As far as his license...i saw where he got caught driving without a license in 2017.
EDIT: he was behind then too. I just looked at the actual ticket. My bad.
The post is still not 100% factual though.
Facts are important.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Wanna bet in tomorrow's vlog which would be from Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, they go out to eat? Although they may be smart enough not to show it. There is no chance that they are staying in for 3 days and eating leftovers.
More than likely the feed Ab the leftovers for a week or two. P treats her like a garbage disposal. Plus at some point didn't P turn her nose up at leftovers.

• Heart
#Momchef added a bundle of aromatics to the turkey. I couldnt tell if it was a bundle of rosemary but it looked like it. Who knows with her LOL
That is A LOT of rosemary if that's what it is 😂😂😂
I remember the first year that we chose to use freshly grown herbs instead of poultry seasoning and dried herbs. Learned the hard way that there is a serious difference in potency. Holy Sage Batman

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The problem is the facts are not correct in that comment.
Assa paid child support on time except one month he didn't. He owed 2 months according to that order.
As far as his license...i saw where he got caught driving without a license in 2017 but I don't see anything referencing why his license was revoked.
The only other traffic violation was from 2007.
So I dunno.
The post is not 100% factual though.
Agreed but I don't think the facts really matter for the purpose of letting people on to who they are. At least that person tried. Maybe one less leghumper added to the pile for the effort?

• Wow
I just ate dinner but all this food talk is making me hungry. It is a hard pass on eating any food made by this family. Unless the animals made it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
People pretty much cook whatever they want at Thanksgiving.
It's tradition.
Not demographics.
It wasn't a knock or anything, but it is true that there are some things that seem more predominant in the south food wise. I was just curious. If your entire family hates Turkey then by all means make whatever they like. This is just the third vlogging family from the south that was doing ham and a bird so I thought I'd ask. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.