Fathering Autism #62 Bubba burgers & burnt ham. Pigcill a chef? Well, I’ll be damned.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I just watched tonight’s vlog, Asa says “maverick has some junk in the trunk, he’ll fill that up”, talking about the pjs.

Isaiah in the background: “hes built like a maass!” 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Someone invite Michelle to tattle if she’s not already here!
I wonder if Mrs Small Business has a tax ID number, and how does she pays the sales tax? So is she a sole proprietor and pays her own taxes quarterly? As a small business owner I'd like to know.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't stomach it anymore! Such arrogant, pretentious attitudes. All they care about is bragging about all their money. All made off of Abbie. While his other daughter is just forgotten about. They are so fake.

What a jerk!! He says he doesn't even know what his child looks like! He doesn't even care. What an ahole

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I can't stomach it anymore! Such arrogant, pretentious attitudes. All they care about is bragging about all their money. All made off of Abbie. While his other daughter is just forgotten about. They are so fake.

What a jerk!! He says he doesn't even know what his child looks like! He doesn't even care. What an ahole
Unfortunately for her she looks exactly like him. Even more than Abbie. He is such a garbage human. I feel sorry for the child as far as not knowing your Dad but maybe it’s in her best interest because he is such Trash. Her mom has 4 kids with 4 different guys (not judging just a statement) so is likely not the most stable of home lives. Of course her mom didn’t make the kids by herself & she has had to file child support on each one secondary to needing government benefits. 🙁

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Abbie was getting fed up of Asshat's bullshit at the end of the vlog. When she was going through her signs of "Music, new song," followed by 'break' and 'bathroom', I felt like that was her way of trying to say that she wanted him to stop standing there vlogging her and just turn on the music. Her signs are so limited that she has to use signs that are primarily meant for something else to try to convey a certain message.
Just my opinion, of course. :)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
When Asshat was lecturing us on how strict he is with scammer jr and how he taught him values like he was taught and how him and Sowcilla turned out ok 🤔 umm I guess if being a deadbeat dad , a thief and a writer of bad checks is having values and turning out ok then he has set the bar very low for himself and his big fat ass family !!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
So I just watched tonight’s vlog, Asa says “maverick has some junk in the trunk, he’ll fill that up”, talking about the pjs.

Isaiah in the background: “hes built like a maass!” 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Someone invite Michelle to tattle if she’s not already here!
They have a bloody answer for everything, look how defensive she is if anyone questions her business. I have never encountered a beauty guide who doesn’t know their product inside out. This obese plain Jane knows zilch about the hugely overpriced crap she is selling and even less about how to use them. It’s typical Maassive family values, least work for greatest profit.
“ Omar, Omar, you are needed, can you do a rush order “

View attachment 327949
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

That Jenna Marie needs bringing down a peg or two!!! 😡😡😡
These fools are so desperate to be noticed by the two ton Maassive’s, it’s pathetic, who are they really, two obese pillocks scamming as much as they can from people with very little intelligence.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
P's caption says that this collection is perfect for the little girls in your life.
Maybe if your kid is struttin' their stuff down at the ol' Moulin Rouge. Imagine putting this on your little kid! :eek:🤡🤢💄😵

View attachment 327366

Shes also reminding everyone its "Small Business Saturday" and that all her sales "go directly to my family.", complete with pics of them. Nah.....she doesnt rely on Abbie for sales does she? Liar.
LMAO...struttin’ their stuff down at the

In response to P stating that "sweetie, shes the best in the company."
Ok Big P, riddle me this: Why arent you a are super duper Director? Why werent you featured in the video of the "top of the company" huns, and strutting around in your little silver dress at the fancy catered affair? :unsure::unsure::unsure:
If you're the "best", why didnt you hold a party for your team? Not some cheap ass Costco chicken salad and your platters of processed packaged food, but a catered affair with a DJ and decorator like your SL "sister" held?
I'll wait. ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.