Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lovesis

VIP Member

Anyone who takes money from viewers and complains about buying an overpriced band for their Apple Watch can go fck themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Stripe69

VIP Member
Just a quick update on my weight loss journey, lost 5lbs but most importantly I have been on the treadmill. I haven’t been able to do any exercise as I am mainly bed bound for 10 years. I am starting extremely slowly as I have chronic fatigue but it has meant so much to me to be able to walk a short distance. Sorry to bore you .

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
0:38 P says "She gets frustrated because she's not communicating effectively and we're not knowing what she wants."

So, it's Abbie's fault that she hasn't been taught more signs and it's also her fault that Tinkerhog and Ass-hat ignore or dismiss most of her signs.

Miss Priscilla, you can fuck right off with that one. Putting the blame on Abbie. That's a very shitty thing to do.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
May not make much of an impact, but maybe the customer care people can pass it around for a good laugh!
Margaritas -3 Tinkerhog -0
BF1538F0-F164-445C-966A-116CCAED2D92.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

sachairiah

Thought I'd do a quick write in before turning in for the night. I wanted to talk about how loud Abbie is, because i relate to it.

My youngest screams, yells, barks, and squeals. Mostly yelling and screaming, and it is so loud. You can hear him from the parking lot. He's 3.5 so we are working on it, but my land

There are days I almost dont hear it anymore because I'm so used to it. There are other days, tho, where i feel like tossing him out the window (I would never, but its definitely one of those "I'm going to pull out all my hair"). There are many, many days where i mutter to myself, thank god you're cute.

It's hard. By the end of most days i just go to my room (once husband is home), take tylenol, and either play animal crossing or have a good cry. I dont think im exaggerating when i say that that kind of noise, at that volume, all day, is almost a kind of torture.

My husband is very understanding but i know he misses me (i need to be left alone most nights). It takes so long to defrag from it. My 3yos favourite noise he makes sounds like his life is in danger.

Anyway sorry for length. Based on how they talk at us in vlogs with her running around yelling tells me that theyre partially abbie deaf. You have to get that way for your own sanity.

Edited bc it double posted and it was already long

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
Warning long post, it’s 0420 Monday morning here, can’t sleep, bored😂:I have said some not nice reality comments P’s way recently and she sent me a ‘why are you so mean? 🤣😉 I got barred from most platforms, then I’m scrolling through my business fb page, and this comes up on my feed! I an allergic to most perfumes, creams etc, why would I want to join a makeup site? Over a million ‘friends’ work 18 hours a day, and they find time to troll through all their different platforms to find my very small insta page, go over to it on fb, and send me a ‘friend request’ OMFG, then P puts this up! What kind of lowlife pond scum would put this out in the public arena, just for views/ comments on how to give newborns/ their mums Covid! Shows how devious Assa is to even go there, and how green eyed Prissy is about ‘the new baby’. Reading through comments on Lauren’s page about a baby gift she was given, are all these ‘oh, I’m trying to be sensitive, but isn’t it a bit early to be announcing it’ etc! Lauren’s brilliant answer was ‘yes, I’m two minutes pregnant, and I’m still going to talk about it and if I miscarry, (Paraphrasing) god forbid it were to happen, I still am going to talk about it on here etc. I’m getting huge vibes (rightly or wrongly imo) that P’s leghumpers might behind that bit of s**t stirring.
edited to add I think Assa’s trying to goad us into upsetting P’s mental health, just for views. I’m (and I hope the silent ninjas on here) on to you Assa, and refriending you/ and or hissy prissy aint going to happen, and all the comments I made that got me barred, are all coming true anyway, and your wife’s mental health is not vlog worthy, and only generate views from people in official capcities!
I too have very sensitive skin that reacts to perfumes and ingredients. When I see post like these in my feed, I report them as fraud/scam. She is dangerously toeing the line of false medical claims. I did go and find that post about COVID babies, and left her some love:
Screenshot_20200712-132525_Facebook.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
I think I figured out why I got the ban hammer for Lipstick Mama. I posted this in reply to her COVID baby post for ScamLife.
I too have very sensitive skin that reacts to perfumes and ingredients. When I see post like these in my feed, I report them as fraud/scam. She is dangerously toeing the line of false medical claims. I did go and find that post about COVID babies, and left her some love:View attachment 179703
Screenshot_20200712-132525_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

RocketQueen

VIP Member
OMG. P made a CAR-HOOT-ERR-EE box. Shocker.
At least the meal was Hello Fresh instead of one of P's crappy "recipes".
Abbie goes into the pool in her bathing suit, jump cut to the next scene with a wetsuit. Just livin her best life, huh Asshat?
And I am SICK SICK SICK of watching them swim. Asa if you have no content, take the day off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

therealamylynn

VIP Member
You know what they say about beer goggles 😀
Her upper body is the spanx. until she turns around. She's still fat. Put yer goggles back on m'am :ROFLMAO:
1594510524298.png

When your boob says screw it and when the spanx up and roll away. The woman's a lopsided mess.

1594510187473.png

They only reply to criticism and negative ones. And of course an idiot leghumper replies. Maybe she should read some of Assas and Priscillas replies.
Hmm I don't see a million people commenting. I see 123 :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart

lovesis

VIP Member

I wanted to say they had no business getting a dog because they rarely pay attention to Maverick or Nala but I ran out of characters available.

• Haha
  • Wow

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Lets not forget the new "Abbitude" merch. Anything for a buck.
And I'm sorry, I'm so sick of P acting like Isaiah is a baby. No, not saying she should stock his fake book with weed, but omg...she wakes him up, makes his plate, washes his clothes, until the day school ended he had a bedtime, worried about him playing "bad" video games, etc etc. Then later in the pool she says she is excited for him because he will have freedom to come and go as he pleases without worrying if they "had plans". That should ALREADY be happening. He shouldnt have to run to Target, tour Abbies school, its ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 29