Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the start of todays vlog I thought he added in a abbie honking remix with the music in the background. Her noises was very in sync with the music
Some rap artist will discover the honking sound and drop it in their next track release.
I wonder if Assa has tried to copyright it?
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That dog was definitely growling.
It's growled in other videos also.
I'm sorry but a dog that growls is a dog that gets to go live on a farm.
Especially if I had a profoundly IDD kid with a mental age of 18-24 months in my care.
Assa just blames the breed because he's a fuking narcissist know it all.
Does this breed of dog really "talk" by growling?
I always thought this was a very sweet loving breed that was so popular because they are good with kids.
I admit, I know very little about dogs so can you guys who know chime in? 😁

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
OMG I'M IN SOME KINDA HOLY HELL FOR CHARCUTERIE BOARDS
THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT THEM AGAIN

Just go make a comment and say something like. "I wish Cilla would go live and show us how she does her cooter board." That'll shut them up.

This is so bizarre to me.
It's twisted. Why are they all in bed with her?

What is going on with those nails? Does the sunscreen contain acetone?
1594606748598.png

She's live on twitch now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Especially if I had a profoundly IDD kid with a mental age of 18-24 months in my care.
I always thought this was a very sweet loving breed that was so popular because they are good with kids.
My in laws always have 1-2 goldens that they have rescued (several adopted later in life over the past 15 years I have known them) They never growl. Even though they are rescues, they really are the best dogs usually. If you are playing with them with a toy or rough housing, they make like a throaty deep sound that someone might call a growl but it is not aggressive like that. My dog (not a golden) does growl as a warning. Usually at other dogs roaming the neighborhood. He does not growl at us or the kids.

Maybe it’s because she is a puppy?

Reactions: 11
Her septum in those pool pictures? Omagaw. Assa stop the picture adjusting. That is just so whack. It's huge!!!!! Normal nostril oo hers o o Its big in both pictures. Now I'm going to need to do some research, but seems vastly abnormal
Someone posted a video from a beauty blogger about filters. When you use filters and pass your hand in front of your face, it can cause a "glitch" that looks very similar to this here. Good catch!

Reactions: 8
Isaiah can’t have anything to himself, now his mom is going to be on Twitch🤦‍♀️
They really are disgusting people. They have to control everything, even their own son. This is the time when Isaiah should be spreading his wings and becoming independent, making new friends, enjoying his life but no, they have to take over and insert themselves into his life even though he will be at college. If Isaiah allows them to do this , then, I won’t have much sympathy for him. He needs to break away.

This is so bizarre to me.
They are so creepy, it’s not normal behaviour, especially Summer.

To be fair, my dog does a growling noise when he’s playing or when he’s being a baby. It is different to a defensive growl.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
They put the worst pics of her on the internet for the world to see. This is right up there with that god awful watermelon pic Ass posted. These are not cute. They are worries she’ll look special needs with a short cut style haircut yet they post these pictures I don’t get it

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
It’s just SOOO weird how Isaiah genuinely seemed excited about his mother doing twitch..... My son would be horrified as would my husband who would tell me to stay away .he doesn’t seem embarrassed by Pigcilla at all !!! I don’t get it !!!!! Seems in older vlogs he socialized , hung out with friends but as time has gone on they have seem to of disappeared........

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Just go make a comment and say something like. "I wish Cilla would go live and show us how she does her cooter board." That'll shut them up.

View attachment 180115

View attachment 180115

That witch is a bleeping mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thought I'd do a quick write in before turning in for the night. I wanted to talk about how loud Abbie is, because i relate to it.

My youngest screams, yells, barks, and squeals. Mostly yelling and screaming, and it is so loud. You can hear him from the parking lot. He's 3.5 so we are working on it, but my land

There are days I almost dont hear it anymore because I'm so used to it. There are other days, tho, where i feel like tossing him out the window (I would never, but its definitely one of those "I'm going to pull out all my hair"). There are many, many days where i mutter to myself, thank god you're cute.

It's hard. By the end of most days i just go to my room (once husband is home), take tylenol, and either play animal crossing or have a good cry. I dont think im exaggerating when i say that that kind of noise, at that volume, all day, is almost a kind of torture.

My husband is very understanding but i know he misses me (i need to be left alone most nights). It takes so long to defrag from it. My 3yos favourite noise he makes sounds like his life is in danger.

Anyway sorry for length. Based on how they talk at us in vlogs with her running around yelling tells me that theyre partially abbie deaf. You have to get that way for your own sanity.

Edited bc it double posted and it was already long

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I highly doubt these people exist IMO. Otherwise 🐷 would have been using them , oh my friends with a newborn can't wait to us this wax laden, chemical tit on their baby.
And if they do exist the first place the, here you go 🐷, DELI TRAY IN A BOX would go is the garbage along with the dinner.
Just a reminder A&P you dumbasses, there is a little thing called a pandemic going on and you've done nothing but ignore it. Keep your germs to yourself.
I’m sure that meal is laced with Abbies boogers too. I wouldn’t eat a thing any of them made. They’re gross people.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s just SOOO weird how Isaiah genuinely seemed excited about his mother doing twitch..... My son would be horrified as would my husband who would tell me to stay away .he doesn’t seem embarrassed by Pigcilla at all !!! I don’t get it !!!!! Seems in older vlogs he socialized , hung out with friends but as time has gone on they have seem to of disappeared........
He's changed.
The money has changed him.
He may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but he has figured out how to kiss ass to get what he wants.
IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thought I'd do a quick write in before turning in for the night. I wanted to talk about how loud Abbie is, because i relate to it.

My youngest screams, yells, barks, and squeals. Mostly yelling and screaming, and it is so loud. You can hear him from the parking lot. He's 3.5 so we are working on it, but my land

There are days I almost dont hear it anymore because I'm so used to it. There are other days, tho, where i feel like tossing him out the window (I would never, but its definitely one of those "I'm going to pull out all my hair"). There are many, many days where i mutter to myself, thank god you're cute.

It's hard. By the end of most days i just go to my room (once husband is home), take tylenol, and either play animal crossing or have a good cry. I dont think im exaggerating when i say that that kind of noise, at that volume, all day, is almost a kind of torture.

My husband is very understanding but i know he misses me (i need to be left alone most nights). It takes so long to defrag from it. My 3yos favourite noise he makes sounds like his life is in danger.

Anyway sorry for length. Based on how they talk at us in vlogs with her running around yelling tells me that theyre partially abbie deaf. You have to get that way for your own sanity.

Edited bc it double posted and it was already long
I totally understand. My 16 year old bangs on everything and grinds his teeth a lot. I have to wear wireless headphones with music some days just to get through.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She's either ignorant, in denial, or both. She has SO much sun damage on her chest & shoulders & arms. It's not quite as apparent on the face (not so many sun spots) but it's definitely there. Newsflash Cilla, those aren't just freckles! I'd say a good 75% of those are sun damage spots.

I'll bet you anything Ass-hat thinks that pic is "cute".
My comments and photos were deleted, lasting a whole ten minutes, 😂😉I bet Assa deleted it, especially the one that I had circled all the sun damage and suggested Prissy should get a mole map ASAP, NZ and Australia don’t become the melanoma capitals of the world for nothing. P is doing what we used to do 50 yesrs ago- sit outside in the blazing sun for hours, usually slathered in coconut oil, until we were sunburnt to the blister stage! She definitely has only child syndrome (I will do what I want, when I want) Hence everyday is pool day, only has to waddle a few steps to the sun lounger, plonk her bum down, and sunbake, while ‘watching Ab’ Ever heard of playdough, giving Ab a paint brush so she can ‘paint’ the house with water, float ring toss, marco polo, tossing an inflatable ball around in the pool for Ab

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.