Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know for a fact that would work, however you have to give up your 2nd admendment right to get the permit. Since I own a gun store it's a little hard saying I'm not an owner and neither is my caretaker (husband)
Do you have recreational as an option or just
medical? Most dispensaries sell the same exact products either way, it’s just a matter of it being more expensive if you don’t have the card. For many it’s worth paying the extra price as opposed to going through the hurdles of obtaining the card.

Reactions: 2
Just a quick update on my weight loss journey, lost 5lbs but most importantly I have been on the treadmill. I haven’t been able to do any exercise as I am mainly bed bound for 10 years. I am starting extremely slowly as I have chronic fatigue but it has meant so much to me to be able to walk a short distance. Sorry to bore you .

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m glad this conversation was brought up regarding MMJ and CBD. I was catching up from last night’s posts ... and no offense to anyone but, I kept thinking half of these chemicals people are taking could easily be replaced with MMJ or CBD. My BF and I have been in the industry/ business for years now -legally of course. Through the years we’ve noticed that there is still some sort of stigma around it in the east coast, and southern states. We’ve tried expanding out there several times, but each time wasn’t the right time. Also a lot of the states that recently became legal have no clue regarding their regulations and management of the industry, which is why you’ll see some cities with very few dispensaries - driving up prices for the end user, for very low quality product.

Didn’t ass say that cbd made Abbie more hyper and want to eat more? I find that very hard to believe. A lot of people new to the game believe it’s one and the same as THC. Sorry, but there is no way it can make her hyper or more hungry - just your imagination Ass.

My unsolicited advice to anyone wanting to explore this route would be to find a good dispensary, with good quality products. A good budtender will know what you need if you can explain what you’re struggling with. duck big pharma.

Love your post!!! I am 61 and take no medicines...yet. I mean it could happen at some point, but thankfully not yet. I have been a toker off and on since I was about 17. I quit for years at a time...for grad school, having kidlings and such. I will admit I love my wake and bake, but I am also retired. I can't smoke all day long but that morning buzz with my coffee I just love.

I have also used edibles and smoke for pain relief after some minor surgeries. Much better than any pain killers I have ever used, they all make me so nauseous.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They did a Video a while back about the medical marijuana. They said it made her symptoms worse. So they stopped. Her appetite became even more insatiable. Also they’ve done a gluten-free, casein free diet for about a year in the past. It also did not change her symptoms. Not to be in favor of them but this just proves her primary diagnosis is IDD with a side of Autism. But no one cares to follow IDD. “Autism” is a thing now so they have to be advocates. 🤢🤮

On her next live I’m going to call her out and ask for her to weigh herself on live. Also she still hasn’t given her screen name for the peloton but claims she’s in a riding group. Also I’m going to call her out about her oversized portions, photoshop, etc.... it will be so much Big Asshat and his chubby fingers won’t be able to keep up😂😂😂
If you type your comments out before her live then you can copy and paste super quick...Ass definitely won’t be able to keep up then!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I want to see Cilla's trough plate. Who believes he only ate one piece of bacon. And what is up with those eggs?

brekkie (2).jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Anyone else notice Abbie taking a nap during the day on the couch.....when Asshat has said more than once, she no longer takes naps during the day. I think she takes alot of naps and they don't care as long as she is quiet when they are "working". I bet she spends 75% of the day on the dirty corner couch.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Anyone else notice Abbie taking a nap during the day on the couch.....when Asshat has said more than once, she no longer takes naps during the day. I think she takes alot of naps and they don't care as long as she is quiet when they are "working". I bet she spends 75% of the day on the dirty corner couch.
Yep I did, right away.

Did anybody catch Assa talking to us tonight?
When he sarcastically blamed Abbie for messing up their bed??? Oh it's great. Worth a rewatch. 😜😁
Bamboozled recently brought up the fact they do not make up their beds and how dirty that is. (Paraphrasing here).
Hilarious. It got Assa's goat.
😂
I caught it! Lol. That fucker. Taking bout candlelight and starting your day off right. Did that bed not look disgusting being unmade and they’re all just chilling there? I wonder if Isaiah will have one of those smelly dirty boy rooms in that dorm. The way they’ve apparently raised him - no doing laundry, no making of the bed, momma cleans his room (I think), that’s not a far fetched thought. Gross.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I want to see Cilla's trough plate. Who believes he only ate one piece of bacon. And what is up with those eggs?

View attachment 178786
That’s def her plate because her Slimelife cup that we see her drink out of in every vlog is right there with the plate. So isn’t fooling anyone trying to say it’s Assa plate. I truly believe that is her plate and she is afraid to say it’s hers cause the comments she will receive

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Love your post!!! I am 61 and take no medicines...yet. I mean it could happen at some point, but thankfully not yet. I have been a toker off and on since I was about 17. I quit for years at a time...for grad school, having kidlings and such. I will admit I love my wake and bake, but I am also retired. I can't smoke all day long but that morning buzz with my coffee I just love.

I have also used edibles and smoke for pain relief after some minor surgeries. Much better than any pain killers I have ever used, they all make me so nauseous.
I love your post as well @BamboozledWithMyBoo. I definitely want to elaborate on it, but I am on my phone, so I will get back to you! ❤
@PhartBlossom My gma is 88 and on one blood pressure medicine. God willing, I pray for the same path. My mother is 70, and
Is on a basketful of meds and has been for decades. Unfortunately, it did not come as a surprise to me when her kidneys started failing. 😕 I have personally witnessed the drastic contrast between full of meds and free of meds. It makes my personal choices and decisions a hell of a lot easier. Hence the gardening, the canning, no sodas , no fast food etc.
When I turn 61, you can bet your bottom dollar that I am going to start my morning off with a nice puffy, head outside with my one cup of coffee and appreciate the start of another glorious day! 🌞

• Heart
At first I was happy to see her pedal. I thought, hey, cool-maybe she WILL ride her trike someday. But I dont think she will. One, pedaling and propelling her trike wouldnt be as easy as the Peloton. Two, she still looks all around and will not be able to pedal, watch the road, and steer at the same time. I just dont think she has the ability to multitask like that. But they will make it sound like Abbie is ready to do the Tour de France soon lol
Yeah it will take way more control to pedal the Trike, but I think it’s good Abbie gets on the Peloton for other reason. She needs to be using her muscles. She is flimsy as hell. I hurt just looking at her. They think putting her in the swimming poool is exercise but it’s not cause she just kinda floats around and doesn’t actually swim.

Abbie has low energy and doesn’t want to participate in physical activity because well look at her parents. They are not active at all.

Forget about colors for a second and build her strength up. Or maybe do both.

Reactions: 15
Do you mean when they showed her sleeping on the couch? If so, that was 10pm in the evening. Cilla said she was off to do a live and mentioned the time. 😉

Reactions: 6
Just a quick update on my weight loss journey, lost 5lbs but most importantly I have been on the treadmill. I haven’t been able to do any exercise as I am mainly bed bound for 10 years. I am starting extremely slowly as I have chronic fatigue but it has meant so much to me to be able to walk a short distance. Sorry to bore you .
Congrats on your loss!! You're not being boring at all. Im also chronically ill and fatigued so i totally get how friggen hard it can be. I basically live on my couch because i just dont have the spoons.

Keep up the great work!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Never a bore! I'm so happy for you. Its not easy to move when you are hurting and tired. Exercise makes us stronger, but its nearly impossible to exercise effectively when you are weak and often in pain! When I was recovering from my burns I was bedridden for months. I couldnt walk. I couldnt pull a tissue from the box. I had to learn all over again. And it hurt. One thing my PT and OT did was every few days they upped my exercises by 1 minute, or 3 reps depending on the activity. I used this same technique later when I needed to lose weight. A minute, or 3 extra reps sounds goofy and not worth celebrating but it totally is! In a few weeks those small increases add up and you are progressing before you know it! And I'm sure you already know this, but there are so many great exercises you can do while still in bed. Get a resistance band. You can do low impact resistance work, and more importantly stretch those muscles all while laying down. If the band is to hard to start with simply use your own body weight. Even growing up in athletics I never knew how important stretches really were. I just thought it was "boring" stuff we had to do in conditioning lol.
Anyway- YIPEE! Keep it up! Time is going to pass no matter what, we may as well use it wisely! :) 💪

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.