Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanna fight her. 😂
LMAO, She's little there ha ha

Hello.. haven’t been around for a bit. Busy with court, and now getting ready to go in for surgery on Thursday. Of course the hospital and doctor couldn’t make any of my appointments for pre op, tests and Covid testing on the same day. So I’ve been doing all that.

Caught up on everything here.... don’t worry I won’t ask.. I read. 😉🤣

Came across this tid bit... I was right, I knew that crap under her lip wasn’t acne. 🤣
View attachment 181785
Piggy’s got herpes. 🤢 Now did she catch it from Asshat. I haven’t seen it on his face.... Could his teeny weenie have brought home the gift that keeps on giving. 🤔 I guess if we see Summer with them next we will have that answer.

Other than that it’s the same ole crap on FA... I see they are prancing Abbie around more though...

I’ll take she’s shitting in the pool for $100 Alex. Answer: Why she is in the wetsuit and switched out of the swimsuit.

Summer is getting creepier every vlog... I see a Lifetime movie in the making. She was hired to be the disabled daughter’s caregiver but they fell in love... she wanted him but all that stood in the way was his massive wife. That never stopped him before but this girl wanted the massive woman’s family as her own .....Only on Lifetime this Friday night world premiere of Killing Massive Momma: The story of Piggy and Summer.

Asshat has said they don’t have friends.... now we have a mystery friend that’s had a baby. 🤔 And lets give her a cooter board that our daughter has had her dirty booger fingers in. And Piggy probably wiped her nose multiple times with her hand... so double booger cooter board. It be scary if these people are real and eat anything out of that box. Piggy’s dirty box. Hope you like a side of herpes with that. 🤢🤣

Piggy piggy those TikToks are atrocious! Her SlimeLife adds are disgusting too. She looks like a fool! She can’t apply makeup to save her life. Her serum for the sunspots and wrinkles doesn’t work, her face is proof of that. She didn’t like when I told people if they have a mushroom allergy not to use it.. she deleted my post. Guess she wants people to have allergic reactions. 🤷🏻‍♀️

New merch... they must be in need of some extra cash. Merch hasn’t been pushed in awhile. Guess Asshat doesn’t like Piggy is bringing in more than him. Ooo Asshat is a Piggy a better snake oil salesmen than you. Buy that cheap ass merch! All that stuff is made in China garbage that the manufacturer buys in bulk and slaps FAs name into it. And buy crappy waxy makeup that can even make a Pig look decent.

Okay I think I’m done. 🤣 Till the vlog.
What a dumb question!! You think pig head is going to say "yes, I break out on my lips"?lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hello.. haven’t been around for a bit. Busy with court, and now getting ready to go in for surgery on Thursday. Of course the hospital and doctor couldn’t make any of my appointments for pre op, tests and Covid testing on the same day. So I’ve been doing all that.

Caught up on everything here.... don’t worry I won’t ask.. I read. 😉🤣

Came across this tid bit... I was right, I knew that crap under her lip wasn’t acne. 🤣
View attachment 181785
Piggy’s got herpes. 🤢 Now did she catch it from Asshat. I haven’t seen it on his face.... Could his teeny weenie have brought home the gift that keeps on giving. 🤔 I guess if we see Summer with them next we will have that answer.

Other than that it’s the same ole crap on FA... I see they are prancing Abbie around more though...

I’ll take she’s shitting in the pool for $100 Alex. Answer: Why she is in the wetsuit and switched out of the swimsuit.

Summer is getting creepier every vlog... I see a Lifetime movie in the making. She was hired to be the disabled daughter’s caregiver but they fell in love... she wanted him but all that stood in the way was his massive wife. That never stopped him before but this girl wanted the massive woman’s family as her own .....Only on Lifetime this Friday night world premiere of Killing Massive Momma: The story of Piggy and Summer.

Asshat has said they don’t have friends.... now we have a mystery friend that’s had a baby. 🤔 And lets give her a cooter board that our daughter has had her dirty booger fingers in. And Piggy probably wiped her nose multiple times with her hand... so double booger cooter board. It be scary if these people are real and eat anything out of that box. Piggy’s dirty box. Hope you like a side of herpes with that. 🤢🤣

Piggy piggy those TikToks are atrocious! Her SlimeLife adds are disgusting too. She looks like a fool! She can’t apply makeup to save her life. Her serum for the sunspots and wrinkles doesn’t work, her face is proof of that. She didn’t like when I told people if they have a mushroom allergy not to use it.. she deleted my post. Guess she wants people to have allergic reactions. 🤷🏻‍♀️

New merch... they must be in need of some extra cash. Merch hasn’t been pushed in awhile. Guess Asshat doesn’t like Piggy is bringing in more than him. Ooo Asshat is a Piggy a better snake oil salesmen than you. Buy that cheap ass merch! All that stuff is made in China garbage that the manufacturer buys in bulk and slaps FAs name into it. And buy crappy waxy makeup that can’t even make a Pig look decent.

Okay I think I’m done. 🤣 Till the vlog.
I tried some waxy make-up once , and it's was originally made for old movie stars 1940's (stage make-up), and I imagine morticians also use it. that's just a guess.

Reactions: 6
Sadly some autistic people like Abbie do not feel the sensation to urinate like us. They can be trained to go like a schedule then regress like the never were trained. Happens with everything they learn. Like Ground hog day.
I wondered about that - but for IDD - not Autism, because I believe that is what Abbie has more than Autism.
I refuse to buy into Assa's label.
But that's just me. 😁
I do agree with not being able to feel or perhaps even recognize (in Abbie's case), the need to go.
Who knows.

Reactions: 8
About that Peloton, I have a recumbent bike...horizontal, much easier on my knees and it took me 15 mins to do 3.25 miles. I'm much older but half her weight. I'm sure the peloton is harder to ride and has she said how long it took her?
Yes she did, Her answer: “21 minutes right now. I’m following a class so they tell you when to go uphill and downhill.“.

Here you go!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
LMAO, She's little there ha ha

What a dumb question!! You think pig head is going to say "yes, I break out on my lips"?lol
I dunno about her lips but she damn sure gets 3 spots beside that mouth of hers right above that pointy chin.
Annnd...
They show up during times of heightened activity by tattlers and or when she would be under great stress. I've called them stress bumps in several posts.
She's so nasty there's no telling what those things are.😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Do tell...what did you say?
I posted some things on there. But I think it has to do with the fact that I report her claims of some of her ScamLife products as misleading or scam. But I believe she may have seen me say that in here.

🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️👋👋Hello Tinkerhog and Ass!👋👋🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Yes she did, Her answer: “21 minutes right now. I’m following a class so they tell you when to go uphill and downhill.“.

Here you go!
Don’t believe that is by Abbie for one second. CN used to do the other artwork, so even the artwork isn’t authentic. If 🐷 is genuinely doing 5 miles on that bike, what doesn’t she do a live vlog on it. With her level of fitness you just couldn’t do 5 miles right away, I just don’t believe it.
Is anything they do real. What a family of scam artists they are, they should be ashamed.they are starting to believe their own bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Quote: “l’m using a new camera now...”
Which means that I can use new filters and lighting with this one and be able to hide more of my weight and flaws... Especially when she knows that her stream will lag more because of the bandwidth it takes to stream from this type of camera because it has to be able to filter and bend the lightening..
What kind of drugs is she on? Flipping her hair forward, flipping it back, combing 1 little section, pulling her shirt down her shoulders, putting hair up. She was making me a nervous wreck watching her in just the first minute or so.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What kind of drugs is she on? Flipping her hair forward, flipping it back, combing 1 little section, pulling her shirt down her shoulders, putting hair up. She was making me a nervous wreck watching her in just the first minute or so.
It's bizarre isn't it?
Everything she does is!!
I don't know if she's on drugs or shes just on another level of batshit crazy that I am not familiar with.
And I'm familiar with just about all the levels. 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Really?! The comments under the Mask post on Facebook are crazy. One leghumper said she can’t afford one another leghumper said I’ll buy you one then I kept scrolling reading all the bull tit comments about how awesome they are then there is another leghumper saying she can’t afford one some dude replies and asks her if she has Venmo or PayPal like what is wrong with these brainwashed people.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Really?! The comments under the Mask post on Facebook are crazy. One leghumper said she can’t afford one another leghumper said I’ll buy you one then I kept scrolling reading all the bull tit comments about how awesome they are then there is another leghumper saying she can’t afford one some dude replies and asks her if she has Venmo or PayPal like what is wrong with these brainwashed people.
Maybe we all need to put our big girl disguises on, go to Tink Tinks happy page and see if we can get some free tit! I can’t afford any of it either! 🙁

• Haha
They don’t film P or A on the peloton/ three wheeled bike — so it can be depicted however they want to. They haven’t weighed P on the vlog — so they can say she weighs what she wants to. They’d have much more interesting content if they just did these things and filmed them. Weight loss surgery a failure — P’s not alone — vlog about it. Struggling with a Peloton as you are morbidly obese and about to turn 40? Vlog it. Struggling with exercise while taking care of a family? You’re not alone. Have a family meeting about changing the whole family’s diet and see if that wouldn’t help Abbie with her issues and P&A and even I and his anxiety. Instead they work so hard to paint a picture of what they aren’t. And a picture of what Abbie isn’t. And because they are not fiction writers, the story they tell is no good. There’s a reason writing doesn’t get published.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Maybe we all need to put our big girl disguises on, go to Tink Tinks happy page and see if we can get some free tit! I can’t afford any of it either! 🙁
I dont even want it for free lol.
$14 bucks for a cloth mask. The same masks that they havent wanted to wear for months.
Scummy people. And apparently before Abbies Art they black FA masks.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
How much are these masks? Didn't you just know they would find a way to make money out of Covid? The least they could do is contribute the profits to a local hospital or similar - just horrid greedy garbage lowlife.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.