Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, so I've been lurking here for months and never made an account, but the dictionary thing was just so weird to me that I had to do it. When she mentioned multiple blogs recommending it, I had to pause the video and take like 30 seconds to process that. I googled "college packing list" and opened every link on the first page then reworded my search and did the same thing like 5 times. Most of these links had really extensive lists with 100 or more suggestions and, while some did mention a safe in general, not a single one mentioned a secret safe. She's gotta have some SERIOUS anxiety to end up on multiple blogs describing this paranoid garbage in detail. She absolutely CANNOT risk sending her little baby newborn to college even .01% unprepared

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I believe if you are "partnering" with FFF, you need to do a sponsored ad or post to your personal page. It seems they send these out to all so-called influencers in an attempt to have their clueless followers by it. Because who wouldn't want what influencers have. I think by offering a code to get a discount they can track how much $$$ is coming in and will base their participation. I definitely don't need a box of random items while this pandemic is going on, let alone ever needing one.

Reactions: 15
Well because of her extreme IDD. I'm a long time watcher and I feel that there is absolutely no way that she has the ability to discern that the camera her father is holding means she is being filmed. And that people will be watching her. She simply cant make that connection. Now...as someone replied..she may want nothing to do with the camera at some times...but I feel that means she just wants nothing to do with Asssa at those times.
I agree. She doesn't grasp the scope of being filmed and vlogging. She does, however know that something is different when the camera is there and she often gets annoyed by it. @Sam-I-Am described it pretty well.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She brags that paying cash means she didnโ€™t have to have any pre-surgery education or therapy. Like insurance requires it just to be mean
That's why she's failing with her WL! She should of went to therapy! It's not what your eating Pricilla, it's what's eating you!!

Reactions: 19
Oh! So now it's a family vlog with a side of autism.

Arsewipe is heading for a major midlife crisis. What a sad life he leads. He must be so bored of making pointless puerile vlogs and then policing the comments until late at night. He cant take a day off because the leghumpers may question the lies and fakery if they get to see critical comments. What an existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Those of you interested in Assa's other daughter... Super easy. I didn't know any part of her name, but within 10-15 minutes had found her full name, DOB, and a recent-ish photo (maybe taken this past winter). I just googled Assa's name + child support. That'll give you the other woman's name, and there's a site (based in New Zealand by the name of it) that seems to have a lot of information about the case.
There is a youtube channel run by a girl with the exact same name as the daughter, but that ISN'T Assa's daughter. She's 5 or 6 years too old (a college student).
Interesting reading to be had about the daughter's mother... 3 or 4 other children, all by different men.
All this info is in the public domain, and as I say, took minimal googling.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If I see one more tattler ask for the link after it has been posted here at least 10 times it has been deleted I am going scream. Do people not read...they just post? WTF?

P cleaning the fridge while others want breakfast. That was weird and all the food and those damn flowers they waste money on, it is just awful how much waste. I have a vase of flowers in my kitchen...wild flowers I grew from seed and picked! Then they talk about buying stuff for the patio, buying stuff for Isaiah's room. BOOM! MERCH! Buy up all the discontinued and then buy new so we can buy all the things! And let Summer borrow Abbie for videos so she can make money off the fans as well.

Half the crap P is buying Isaiah, he will not need. Let him get moved in and get what he needs as he realizes he needs it! P thinks he will hide his wallet in a bleeping safe every time he showers? That woman is nuts.

Oh hahaha Pot safe. It is fairly obvious Summer is partaking....kinda bet I is as well.

I do wish the ignored daughter would go after these horrible people. Odd those videos came up and then were deleted, wonder who did that?

I do wish a tattler would start a YT and post all their lies as well. The altered pics side by side.

anyway...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20200714-055807.png

You guys are too damn funny!
BTW, I have been blocked by fathering autism in almost every platform they have! I went for the gold folks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well because of her extreme IDD. I'm a long time watcher and I feel that there is absolutely no way that she has the ability to discern that the camera her father is holding means she is being filmed. And that people will be watching her. She simply cant make that connection. Now...as someone replied..she may want nothing to do with the camera at some times...but I feel that means she just wants nothing to do with Asssa at those times.

Reactions: 1
I do wish a tattler would start a YT and post all their lies as well. The altered pics side by side.

Yes! then we could post without getting deleted or blocked. Of course the fans would report it to YT over and over and try to get it taken down. I wouldn't have a clue how to do it....can't someone make one?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I never took the time to look at the merch and I can't believe people would buy this stuff! And the prices! It's probably the fact that I would NEVER advertise their "brand". Those Dollar Store sunglasses go for 20.00!
Fancy new Avatar you have there! Perfection in a pic!๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hate to admit that when I "liked" them I bought a couple of pair....and they have both broken.....
Speaking of things we hate to admit....

๐Ÿ˜‘Am I the only one here that has her name scribbled on the little Autism couch in Summers pool pen?๐Ÿ˜‘

#leghumperanonymous #MynameismeowIwasaleghumper ๐Ÿค’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Speaking of things we hate to admit....

๐Ÿ˜‘Am I the only one here that has her name scribbled on the little Autism couch in Summers pool pen?๐Ÿ˜‘

#leghumperanonymous #MynameismeowIwasaleghumper ๐Ÿค’

LOL. I don't but...I find it funny you do.

I hope more fans realize this farce they have become enamored with.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.