Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I drank a little to much wine, but, she appears to look thinner in this vlog, especially the face and upper body?? LOL correct me if i'm seeing things ha ha
You know what they say about beer goggles 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Spanx is in da house. Back boob abounds.

View attachment 179128

Those calves...

View attachment 179129
Shirt is way to tight!! She did say in another vlog she likes fitted cloths cause they make her look thinner! Get a larger size!!

Sally Witchard
9 minutes ago
The people that keep giving a thumbs down in these videos must lead sad and lonely lives.

JoeSmoo
1 second ago
Because someone doesn't like a video, they have sad and lonely lives???? Seriously, not everyone is going to like the video everyday!! That's the most ridiculous comment! The people who have the sad lives are the ones sitting all day and night waiting for a vlog to pop up! That's SAD, it's sad because your never going to be in their life! Keep drinking the Koolaid and don't worry about who's clicking the thumbs down button that's sad and lonely that your paying attention who likes or dislikes the vlog!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Shirt is way to tight!! She did say in another vlog she likes fitted cloths cause they make her look thinner! Get a larger size!!

Sally Witchard9 minutes ago
The people that keep giving a thumbs down in these videos must lead sad and lonely lives.

JoeSmoo1 second ago
Because someone doesn't like a video, they have sad and lonely lives???? Seriously, not everyone is going to like the video everyday!! That's the most ridiculous comment! The people who have the sad lives are the ones sitting all day and night waiting for a vlog to pop up! That's SAD, it's sad because your never going to be in their life! Keep drinking the Koolaid and don't worry about who's clicking the thumbs down button that's sad and lonely that your paying attention who likes or dislikes the vlog!!
I love you JoeSmoo!! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
P doesn’t even know how to use Abbie’s speech device. I find that much sadder than her fashion sense or how she cooks eggs :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So now she can pick what color of cup cake? And that was the reason for all the color lessons? Wow.. that will really get her far in life. Why are they always encouraging her to eat candy, cookie, cake, cup cake..etc etc.

Also.. even if she wanted to communicate she wanted a cupcake and a color.. did you see how much effort it was to find cupcake? even asshat had a hard time finding it.

and that is with Spanx on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

They only reply to criticism and negative ones. And of course an idiot leghumper replies. Maybe she should read some of Assas and Priscillas replies.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So now she can pick what color of cup cake? And that was the reason for all the color lessons? Wow.. that will really get her far in life. Why are they always encouraging her to eat candy, cookie, cake, cup cake..etc etc.
I think that the color lessons are not per se for asking for a cupcake in a specific colour. It is a somewhat common therapeutic approach to teach the concept of differentiating, understanding categories extending vocabulary, Staying focused on a task and so on. It also helps with fine motor skills (at least the version with the clothes-pegs).
What interests me is that Ab will only do stuff when she directly benefits from it and that she pre plans outcomes. Lesson? Scrolling and random chance. Dad will fix it when I'm taking to long/the answer is wrong. And he will never follow through when I'm wiggly enough or when I make enough of a scene. Reward? I better bring my A game. I won't get anything when I Dad does it, I have to do it on my own to get the cupcake. Suddenly it works.
Despite the constant chaos and confusion around Ab and her being stressed out or on her own a lot, she runs at least part of the show.

Reactions: 21
Hi ! I have noticed Abby is using I cons on her communication I pad . They are drawings of the objects or foods she is requesting . It looks like her Mom and Dad are using primary reinforcment ( rewards , food , ) when she correctly answers what she is requesting . Is she developmently delayed ? She is 15 right ? Why didn't her parents wait until the last few years to have her in Speech Therapy ? Swimming ? Is this a case of neglect ? Is she seeing a O.T. ? P.T. ? The medication she is taking looks like it is for Behavior Modification . I am hoping this will help Abbie .

Reactions: 8
You know what they say about beer goggles 😀
Her upper body is the spanx. until she turns around. She's still fat. Put yer goggles back on m'am :ROFLMAO:
1594510524298.png

When your boob says screw it and when the spanx up and roll away. The woman's a lopsided mess.

1594510187473.png

They only reply to criticism and negative ones. And of course an idiot leghumper replies. Maybe she should read some of Assas and Priscillas replies.
Hmm I don't see a million people commenting. I see 123 :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Anyone else notice Abbie taking a nap during the day on the couch.....when Asshat has said more than once, she no longer takes naps during the day. I think she takes alot of naps and they don't care as long as she is quiet when they are "working". I bet she spends 75% of the day on the dirty corner couch.
Yep!
How do you explain that, Asa? Mr "She hasn't slept during the day for years"??
I guess, according to Asa-logic, naps don't count as sleeping. Or, it's not sleeping unless she's upstairs in her bed.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That last sentence - 'Autonomy is important'............ A&P is it painful to be as two-faced as you are?? Abbie has virtually no autonomy outside of asking for music in the car. There are so many things you could be doing to give her more autonomy but you don't. Because it's too inconvenient for you. You must think your subscribers are pretty damn stupid not to see all the hypocrisy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Over a million? They are both delusional and can't count.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.