Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a quick update on my weight loss journey, lost 5lbs but most importantly I have been on the treadmill. I haven’t been able to do any exercise as I am mainly bed bound for 10 years. I am starting extremely slowly as I have chronic fatigue but it has meant so much to me to be able to walk a short distance. Sorry to bore you .
10 yrs bed bound to slowly walking on a treadmill! That is wonderful. 🌞Not only does that take a great deal stamina but a lot of will power. You should be proud of yourself. It is pretty obvious your fellow tattlers are proud for you!
I just read my husband your update, He said “ Wow! Keep up the good work”. He said hopefully soon you will be able to go up the apples and pears to take a nod!😜
ps...
it is nice to share some positive news with him from this forum. He can usually tell by my laughter that I am chatting with you guys and he claims I am up to mischief! 😹😹

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It's a wonder that those shorts haven't split like The Incredible Hulks. Why does she always wear clothes that are too small for her
If I had to girdle myself like that most days in clothing that should be comfortable, I'd be a raging biotch.
I’ve been wearing my helmet on my rides. Hopefully I am wearing it correctly because suddenly I have developed a horrible neck ache. It hurts to turn my head. Icy Hot is my one saving grace presently, as well as Bayer Back and Body tablets. I wonder if P’s and A’s neck is strained riding the Pelaton. Here is a pic (not a beauty by any means...lol)
Just keep it forward to protect the front part of your brain. I have a riding helmet I wear outside sometimes. I pass out and dont want to clonk my noggin. I heard some statistics that a great amount of bike accidents happen a block within home. Be careful! 😐 <3 The ground will smack you in your face!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Anyone who takes money from viewers and complains about buying an overpriced band for their Apple Watch can go fck themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
They count each platform and each channel as an unique follower
Even if they are, it's like me saying I have 100 friends. 2 that I talk with daily. And when one of the 100 says "Why don't you talk to me?" I say well I have 100 friends so you can't expect me to talk to everyone. That's what they're doing.
Whats with her right wrist? Who bends like this? It looks limp.
She is clearly missing the wrist bone gene.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1594518573118.png

• Wow
  • Haha
10 yrs bed bound to slowly walking on a treadmill! That is wonderful. 🌞Not only does that take a great deal stamina but a lot of will power. You should be proud of yourself. It is pretty obvious your fellow tattlers are proud for you!
I just read my husband your update, He said “ Wow! Keep up the good work”. He said hopefully soon you will be able to go up the apples and pears to take a nod!😜
ps...
it is nice to share some positive news with him from this forum. He can usually tell by my laughter that I am chatting with you guys and he claims I am up to mischief! 😹😹
Thankyou so much, it means a lot. I have always been very active, worked two jobs,etc until 10 years ago when I was landed with this awful chronic fatigue. I have always had bad anxiety but have managed to keep going but the cfs knocked me off my feet. I can finally see a little light at the end of the tunnel and it feels so good.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Anybody see all the comments on Facebook going back and fourth. Asa telling everyone not to defend them and only comment on positive comments next thing you know Big P chimes in arguing back and fourth saying she paid cash for her useless surgery. It was a little ridiculous first giving the #autismprincess a big donut then she asks for a NVB but big P suggests a cupcake instead that’s a lot of sugar and fat.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Of for f's sake. I suppose Amanda Lee knows exactly how many tampons are under the bathroom vanity too.

1594518749135.png

1594518838397.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Anyone who takes money from viewers and complains about buying an overpriced band for their Apple Watch can go fck themselves.
Yes , did you hear him mention that app for Abbie “ only fifty bucks “ that’s a lot of money to some people. He is so offensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t think people really saw this on the last thread so I’ll post it on here too. Is it just me or do u guys think this is racist
lol no...i love black...it looks the best on my mediterranean skin. can’t believe anyone would find it racist to wear blk!

Reactions: 5
Even if they are, it's like me saying I have 100 friends. 2 that I talk with daily. And when one of the 100 says "Why don't you talk to me?" I say well I have 100 friends so you can't expect me to talk to everyone. That's what they're doing.

She is clearly missing the wrist bone gene.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 179193
But of course, Susan! Yeesh...these people!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

They only reply to criticism and negative ones. And of course an idiot leghumper replies. Maybe she should read some of Assas and Priscillas replies.
Wow I hate to see how smug and ungrateful they are! Also LOL at them pulling such a high number out of their ass! They barely break 100,000 on views and there are only about 300 comments or so and they can't even be bothered to sit down and interact with people. They definitely don't deserve those fans!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.