Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the start of todays vlog I thought he added in a abbie honking remix with the music in the background. Her noises was very in sync with the music

• Haha
Reactions: 9
May not make much of an impact, but maybe the customer care people can pass it around for a good laugh!
Margaritas -3 Tinkerhog -0
BF1538F0-F164-445C-966A-116CCAED2D92.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
They also have said that Abbie eats Porkcilla’s ”leftovers” as well. 👍🏼🐽👍🏼
I get the feeling the scuba suit is holding in what a swim diaper and regular bathing suit do not! 🤮
They have to put her in that because she will take off her bathing suit. She cant get that off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
They have to put her in that because she will take off her bathing suit. She cant get that off.
No doubt! I agree that is the main reason she wears the suit. I do not doubt though that they have found a little surprise 💩when they get her out of that thing! 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Who would want to see Cilla play a video game? Do they not know their own demographic? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OMG. P made a CAR-HOOT-ERR-EE box. Shocker.
At least the meal was Hello Fresh instead of one of P's crappy "recipes".
Abbie goes into the pool in her bathing suit, jump cut to the next scene with a wetsuit. Just livin her best life, huh Asshat?
And I am SICK SICK SICK of watching them swim. Asa if you have no content, take the day off.
I thought I was seeing things for a moment when she went in with her bathing suit and the next moment she's in the water with the wetsuit on. lol

And Omg... I wanted to chuck that cooter board out the window and slap some sense into Tinkerhog... lol... Enough with the charcuterie boards already!! lol

• Haha
Someone asked why Summer and Becca feed Abbie and Assa replied that Abbie likes to shove food im her mouth so fast that it makes it easier for them to break it up and feed it to her.

In today’s vlog, I noticed Abbie eating at a normal pace. Not saying she always does this because I have seen her eat fast but I still think his reply is a bunch of baloney.

Did Assa have a face mask on while he was messing with the cooter box ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The sad thing is that, yes,,comments such as this one are way way off base, but they are heartfelt. Why don’t they get a nice reply back, like a ‘thank you’ or ‘so kind of you to say that’. Just ignored along with the majority (actually all) of the comments and questions. I thought Summer was their assistant...she should at least be giving those comments a “like” or a “thumbs up”. Or hire a moderator for the comments. The other sad thing is the fans think they know the family and probably wait for a nice reply or answer. Which they will rarely receive.
I thought Amanda Lee was the moderator 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
OMG I'M IN SOME KINDA HOLY HELL FOR CHARCUTERIE BOARDS
THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT THEM AGAIN

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.