Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stripe69

VIP Member
Just want to let you know I am starting on my own weight loss journey tomorrow, aiming for 60lbs and then more if I can, I hope I can stick to it haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Assa has to address the "haters" but tonight it's "opinions" and he's "ranting". 😂😂😂😂
Oh, the young kid in the Nike's wasn't his 1st Rodeo!! Oh no. He's been attempting to apprehend criminals himself for years!
And 🐖cilla...oh man...she is such a bad ass. Chasing after law breakers in her SUV! Jacksonville is a lot safer because of this dynamic two ton duo!
Maybe the Mayor should present them with keys to the city for their gallantry!

• Haha
Reactions: 38

derr1117

VIP Member
At the end of the vlog....he Doesn’t want us to take his rants personally. Trust me convict, your sh*t goes in one ear and out the other with me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
Hi Everyone!
Sneaking back on a day early.. 🤫🤫
I had eye surgery (both eyes) and suppose to limit my exposure to screens until Monday (well, actually for a few weeks but no more than 15 mins until then)...

Just something to take away from today’s vlog (haven’t watch yesterday’s vlog yet) but he says that they were lucky he wasn’t carrying because he could have done something.. I am assuming Asa is talking about himself carrying..
Yes, Asshat, you should be because if you would have pulled a gun and either injured or killed him, you would be in jail for a long time or the rest of your life. First, there are no open carry laws in Florida. Secondly, if I am not mistaken, you were found guilty of a felony and not able to conceal carry... Third, it is against the law to just shoot someone for stealing items, especially when that person is fleeing the scene.. You can only shoot someone to protect yourself or others, that you feel in danger (or to protect your property, when you feel your life is in danger)... Absolutely none of that applies in this situation. You could have been liable for the guy’s medical bills and if you would have killed him, been brought up on murder charges and had massive civil lawsuit against you..

You interjecting yourself is the absolutely last thing that you should ever do... You pick up the phone and call the police. You pick up a camera and record.. You do not put yourself or your family in the line of Fire... Even your life insurance policy has a caveat for stupidity like this and definitely wouldn’t pay out, for you jumping in and trying to be a police officer...

Oh and about the Paleton coming.. Anyone got bets about how long it takes before it finds its way into the garage by the treadmill?

Thanks for all the well wishes to!!! Gotta get off.. Everything is still slightly blurry... Be back soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

whatamidoinghere

Really wanted to punch A in the face when he quoted that thing about good men doing nothing. Get off your high horse asshole, you won't even wear a mask to help people. You're no hero.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

RocketQueen

VIP Member
So boring. Yet so much.
Ok....first, why does this family have to do every goddamn thng together? Seriously. When my kids were almost 19 and 22 they arent going to just sit out in the heat all day because I declared a pool day!
P and her curves. LOL. Peep her when she is sitting in the chair with the towel. She has NO boobs. Isaiah is stacked compared to her. She only has boobs when shes got an underwire bra hiking them up.
Asa....good job mentioning how the little bands break her hair.
Did anyone notice that when they were doing the Tik Tok that P took her hair down and was shaking it? P thnks shes a video vixen, and should be rolling on the hood of Whitesnake's car.
Asa. You are not ashy. Enough said. Idiot.

• Haha

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Also

Really? I thought I recently saw her sleeping during the day in a vlog?
Excuse me, WHAT THE FUCK??? We've seen her nap during the day MULTIPLE times in the past year, hell, just in the past six months!
Does he not count that as sleeping?? I can recall a couple of days where he said she took more than one nap during the day. When she was still going to school at JSA, she'd be taking naps as soon as she got home.

That counts as sleeping during the day, Ass-hat!
Holy fcking denial, Batman!

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
A pouch is way different than a sleeve, way different! Carbs are not a problem for most mature sleeved stomachs and capacity increases with time. I am not sure why people think that once someone has WLS that they can't gain weight post op. It is pretty common as once you can eat more, you do. You don't have to be a big bad monster to gain. Funny thing is, most people on this forum seem to have eating and weight issues. I don't get it. It is tough all around. It gets back to calories in, calories out. I watched a woman today who is always whining about how depressed she is and how she can barely eat. She said this while gulping down a Large McD.'s Frappuccino 675 Kals, 89 gms sugar, 96 carbs & a Large fries 490 Kals, 66 carbs. In the morning, she drinks several cups of coffee, extra heavy on the fancy flavored, highly sugared creamer - she doesn't understand why she is not losing when she hardly eats. Some people never took the time to learn about nutrition and don't get what they are consuming! On that rv trip , I noticed P with an iced coffee that had either chocolate or caramel drizzle - it confirmed that she probably drinks these dessert coffees from Dunkin daily plus donuts and or sweets. At their home, they seem to use fancy highly sugared heavy creamer in their coffee. Every single meal (home prepared or take/eat out) is extra heavy. They have tons of snacks and junk food. Bottom line is if you do not watch your diet and exercise, you will get back to where you started before weight loss surgery especially if you have a surgery that does not stop you physically long term. Same with non surgical weight loss - once you stop doing what it took to lose the weight, you gain it back. The stats are 2-5% of people who lose weight with diet & exercise alone keep the weight off. The stats are not hugely different for keeping the weight off long term after WLS. It's not our bodies that make us horrible people but I guess fat people are the standing joke from the day they become round 😔😢
She is a joke because she lies about what she eats, what she weighs, what size she wears, and the fact that despite getting gastric sleeve surgery she cannot be bothered to learn about nutrition or even care to. She tries to deceive her followers with her "journey" and she is a piss poor example for people who are easily influenced. Shes a scam artist. And yep, a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
*slides in like Kramer* Good morning friends.

Dang I feel asleep before the vlog last night! it's so hot here and I tended my garden and it wore me plumb out. Accents...yep I am as country as can be southern and country. And...I like all you guys too and care when you're sick and have trouble with your kids and all of it. Some of you are funny as all get out too.

Now on to that boring vlog. Did ya notice they did not do any close ups of Abbie? Far away or from behind, then took her to the Dr. Something was odd about that. Now it is FA vlogs but nothing about Abbie or her appt either. It is just home videos of Asa and Priscilla talking about themselves. YAWN, who cares?

The watermelon. Big deal. We ate them that way as kids at cook outs and such and even had seed spitting contests. It looked to me like it was dropped, so grab some spoons and use your hands it is just watermelon and much better than chips, candy or NVB. Plus it was good sensory activity for Abbie and was edible.

I do not believe these two bone heads about the "robbery" not for a second. I think they made it up to get the attention off the masks, camping and photoshop.

Asa...you are not a hero. You are fat slob with way too much confidence for who you are. You also lie...a lot. You doing an entire vlog ranting about this shows you made it all up and now are in defensive mode.

Priscilla...girl...you are fat. You are not swimming 15 laps and you will not get on that Pelaton for 30 minutes, it ain't happening. You way over eat daily and it shows.

Summer...get off Abbie! Tickling this girl is wrong. How about you get tickled and not be able to get someone to stop? How about using your brain and seeing this is bad for Abbie and is teaching her that people can touch, poke and tickle her without her consent. You are becoming the worst part of every video. When you graduate, if people look at some of these videos and how you behave? I personally would not hire you to work with disabled children. You do not understand boundaries, consent or what being appropriate is.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Ok, I'm going to rant now. I just got caught up from last night and this morning. P's lies are really REALLY pissing me off more than usual.

1) She said she is in a stall, and thats normal. Ahhhh yes, stalls are normal. But not for 6 months, and certainly not with the added benefit of gastric sleeve surgery. There isnt a bariatric surgeon alive who would say that it is "normal" for someone who still has so much weight to lose to be "stalled" for 6 months.

2) She said she is losing inches, but not pounds. P thinks shes slick. She's reading weight loss forums. It is totally possible to lose inches and not pounds- but not for her. That usually happens to people who are sticking with their plans and EXERCISING, and usually following a low carb/keto type of plan. It happened to me. I remember one month (well into my loss) I only lost 2 pounds, but dropped from a size 18 to a 16. But I was also using my Total Gym everyday and walking 3 miles 3x a week. You cant lose inches by eating anything you want and sitting on your ass. But she read it somewhere, so she's going to say it. :mad:

3) She doesnt photoshop/filter. She does. We know it. Sick of it.

4) She doesnt wear spanx/shapewear. THIS one pisses me off and makes me laugh. I need to figure out how to bombard her comments with pics of her in her spanx just to make her look stupid. She thinks she pulling a fast one. Shes so smug and fake I wish I could punch her lol. I dont know why I am so fired over her lies today. I am totally over her Miss Perfect attitude.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Maidengirl

VIP Member
Tiktok is full of white people, men and women, using the music/voices of black people in their clips! As a women of colour myself. I don't find it offensive. Just sayin 😉

• Heart
I feel so bad you guys. Did you see when ass hat handed Abbie the slice of watermelon that he grabbed out with his hooves? She went and sat down at the table and put it on a plate. Then he convinced her to dig into it with her paws like an animal. Why would he do that when she was willing to use a plate? See how they intentionally undo all of the progress she has made? Poor Abbie...

• Heart

derr1117

VIP Member
My wife was watching the live feed and turns to me and says “people pay them money to have their questions read and answered?”
me:yep
wife: omg she’s got a live feed on FB and YT at the same time?
me: yep, they’re scamming money off these people.
wife: throws her iPad, I can’t watch P anymore. I have other things I could be doing
me: laughing. I think blondie is seeing the 💡

another leghumper moves to our side 😁😁😁

• Haha
  • Heart

Bransmom27

Chatty Member
I think letting her eat the watermelon like that is completely disgusting. It’s like she’s animal. And she obviously got into bell peppers and was tearing them up and eating them. The girl has no control around food and supposedly they are trying to teach her not to eat like an animal then give her a watermelon to just dig into with her bare hands. Even if the watermelon fell and broke that’s not an excuse to give it to her to eat like that bring it in the house and cut some up and put it in a bowl and give her a fork to eat. Why do these people think her eating like an animal is cute. It’s just disgusting.

I had gastric bypass in 2011. I lost 130lbs still kept it off to this day but what I don’t understand is how P can eat Pasta and Subs and drink all that coffee. I still can’t eat pasta and bread I take two bites literally and I’m done. Coffee I just started being able to tolerate it like 4 years ago. But Pasta and bread absolutely not. I just don’t get how she can eat those huge portions. I still can’t 9 years later. It’s crazy to me

• Heart
  • Sad

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Morning all....getting ready for work so cant stay, but had to comment on P. She wants to accenuate "her curves"?! What curves?! And nothing is too small for her! Wth?! Order the size you SHOULD be wearing and it will fit! Wearing spanx doesnt equal losing inches.
And finally...we saw her unwrap her sub. It was not a "mini".
Ugh she pisses me off lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

RocketQueen

VIP Member
View attachment 167382
Looks like the vlog will be late tonight!

View attachment 167382
Looks like the vlog will be late tonight!
But Asa....you work 18 hrs a day! You lose sleep to edit. How can the vlog be late? What about all those people in the hospital who "need" your vlogs and arent getting them?! I bet there are alarms and monitors going off in hospitals all over the world! I hope you are happy with yourself mister. 😂 😂

• Haha

Blasting

Chatty Member
Hi this is my first post! My 2 cents. I dont Care about P being fat and lying about it. I also think Abbey is a victim and don’t like critiquing her abilities. What I detest is Slimelife, and her using her autism platform/audience & daughter to sell it, taking adv of insecure women selling over priced crap, and roping women into her team. 98% of people lose money trying to sell in mlms. its toxic. Also, she is a social media whore. she must spend every waking hour on her phone & platforms. Asa is dick. The whole robbery pushed me over the edge. Some stupid kid stealing socks!! FFS. I think it’s straight up unethical the way they make all their money. the whole BLM response, non wearing of masks, constant conspicuous consumption argh. But really it’s how they exploit a person unable to consent to having their life put out there that upsets me most. They are really gRoss

• Heart