Fathering Autism # 32 Dunkin and pool dippin', mention photoshop and she's a flippin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a very personal question, but several of you seem to struggle with being overweight - is this factor one of the reasons you follow FA apart from the autism element? Please don't take this the wrong way I am just interested.
NOOOOO Not for me lol FA has nothing to do with my weight. I love carbs, they don't like me lol It's been a struggle all my life to always be on some kind of a diet!It is what it is and most of the time I stick to it!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
July 9th will be my two year weight loss journey anniversary. By the way, next Saturday, July 4th I will celebrate it with a cheat day. 🙋🏻‍♀️ The next day back to business though. You can all do this! Just take it day by day!❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Assa has to address the "haters" but tonight it's "opinions" and he's "ranting". 😂😂😂😂
Oh, the young kid in the Nike's wasn't his 1st Rodeo!! Oh no. He's been attempting to apprehend criminals himself for years!
And 🐖cilla...oh man...she is such a bad ass. Chasing after law breakers in her SUV! Jacksonville is a lot safer because of this dynamic two ton duo!
Maybe the Mayor should present them with keys to the city for their gallantry!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Since we're all sharing accents, I'm from Southern Ontario in Canada BUT... I do not have the stereotypical Canadian accent that many people think of. That accent is a mix from Eastern Canada in Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island.
Mine is pretty boring, I think.
I'm like you...I grew up I Western NJ and had to have speech therapy so no stereotypical joisey accent but I have cousins who grew up on Jersey City and West New York NJ who have accents you can cut with a knife...hard to believe we grew up 40 mins away from each other 🤣

Reactions: 6
At the end of the vlog....he Doesn’t want us to take his rants personally. Trust me convict, your sh*t goes in one ear and out the other with me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Really wanted to punch A in the face when he quoted that thing about good men doing nothing. Get off your high horse asshole, you won't even wear a mask to help people. You're no hero.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
S
I almost pee’d my pants seeing this... I think she means Sandy does the laps. And I don’t think she’s talking about her tree trunks... but yes again Sandy does work those legs. She floats in the pool, that’s her exercise. I mean come on we’ve seen it. I don’t even mean this next statement cruelly but she can’t actually swim properly. Abbie does a better job. I’ve seen P attempt something and when she tries after one way she’s spent. Why she lies about the stupidest crap is beyond me. Just ignore the question, she’d be better off.
View attachment 166375
She swims 15 laps a day like I do...um I don't know how to swim 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And you're right no way she could swim properly

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Every time I see the result of yet another grocery trip I get mad about the number of plastic bags they come back with. Do US supermarkets not sell Bags for Life I.e. hardwearing, reusable bags. Does this family have any concern for the horrors of plastic pollution? No, they are ignorant and stupid.
Some stores will not let you use reuseable bags. But I agree with the massive amounts of food they purchase the bag count is staggering.

We are a family of 3 and shop once a week maybe every two. We usually have around 6 bags and a gallon of milk. They consume so much food.

Reactions: 17

Tonight's vlog 28 6.20 from FB
So we all know when A lies he doesn’t look at the camera... he starts talking about the robbery again and bam he’s not looking at the camera again. Then the story changes about the police. Yeah probably because they saw we were looking into it... so of course there was nothing for any of the viewers to be worried about because there was no big bad robber. We wait there was two criminals there but they were you and P. 🤷🏻‍♀️

And hey P like how you are staying on that diet! A nice big sub and chips. That’s definitely on the list of things you can eat after WLS. 😉

Won that Peloton through Slime Life... truth comes out.. yeah she will give that up fast. Can you see Slime Life after knowing who won that prize. They were probably like C.R.A.P.! I don’t see P making her goal, 4 days a week 30 minutes.... I see 1 day a week 3 minutes and heart palpitations.

No mention of Abbies doctors appointment too, usually they are say how well she did and love violating her privacy. Guess the autism princess either had a meltdown or a good tantrum.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Every time I see the result of yet another grocery trip I get mad about the number of plastic bags they come back with. Do US supermarkets not sell Bags for Life I.e. hardwearing, reusable bags. Does this family have any concern for the horrors of plastic pollution? No, they are ignorant and stupid.
She shops at Publix and they have great mesh type bags that you can use over and over.

Reactions: 12
Really wanted to punch A in the face when he quoted that thing about good men doing nothing. Get off your high horse asshole, you won't even wear a mask to help people. You're no hero.
Oh and let’s not forget his 3 rd child he has nothing to do with. He is the biggest hypocrite I’ve ever seen. Do his crazed fans know he’s a deadbeat dad? Do his sponsors or Wego health awards? I don’t get the fascination with this family. I admit I used to love watching them ( before the move) but I learned real quick what kind of people they are. Not for me no thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.