Fathering Autism # 32 Dunkin and pool dippin', mention photoshop and she's a flippin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reported my last post to mods because I don’t want to get involved in petty debates about race but I really just want to point out that there really is no such thing as a black accent. An accent is formed from where live or a language you speak. What would indicate what a black accent is exactly?
google AAVE.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
In that pool? That thing isn't exactly olympic or junior olympic sized. I swam laps in my twenties and went to the Olympic pool in Munich a few times. I was used to a much smaller pool. I did my regular routine and it felt like I was going to die.
I swam competitively most of my childhood. 15 laps is not even half of a warm up. Plus, a lap is both ways. I doubt 🐷 is swimming true laps.
I still love to swim, but it definitely takes a lot more effort 20 years later. 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder how old the picture is on this
I think that pic is about 8 years ago...that was when she started her pinterest board...just a guess

View attachment 166484
8 years and she has those things under her lip in the same spot still... I don’t think they are zits. I won’t elaborate but I’ll point a finger at A. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
This is a very personal question, but several of you seem to struggle with being overweight - is this factor one of the reasons you follow FA apart from the autism element? Please don't take this the wrong way I am just interested.
Heck no! I lost over 140 pounds WITHOUT surgery and it was hard work. Theres not a thing Pig could teach me about healthy eating. She eats like a pig.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Honestly, I wonder why she keeps sabotaging herself by making announcements and setting goals. Shes been doing it for years. I cant count how many times she has said she was going to start walking and hasnt. Seriously, if she cant manage to WALK regularly how does she expect anyone to believe she is swimming laps or going to ride a Peloton? And she said said she does leg exercises? Wasnt it recently that Asa had to HOLD HER LEG UP so she could take a picture of her calf?! And the kicker: after the big Dollar Tree showdown in which P sat in the car, she said...."I'm SO sore". Seriously? Why?! The chick that gets sore from watching others run and steering a vehicle is going to ride a Peloton and kill it. How do the humpers not see any of these contradictions?????

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
He wanted everyone to say how awesome he is because lately they've been taking heat on all fronts. Only it wasn't awesome. Assuming it even happened. He was saying he just acted without thinking. In situations like that, you never act without thinking. You can't take a year to observe, but you do have to figure out what exactly is happening, whether or not it warrants anyone getting involved, and if so, are you the person who needs to? Just diving in can get you in a world of trouble.
Exactly, but all they are doing is making it worse. Who is Assa to say that people who didnt like what he did are wrong. This is getting fun to watch. The same people that make you are the same people that can break you. His ego looks huge right now. The vlogs haven’t been so great so the last thing I would do if I were him is try to stir up some controversy with his viewers. He ignored the mask thing but he just couldn’t ignore this. The leg humpers will eventually get tired of him. People get annoyed when others focus too much on negativity and criticism. The leghumpers constantly leave good positive comments. Imagine how they feel when they only focus on the “bad ones”

How about saying we appreciate y’all being worried about us. Noooo, he has to tell them they are wrong for having an opinion that is different than his. He sounds so self righteous it’s sickening.

I’m just gonna grab my popcorn y’all. 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I swam competitively most of my childhood. 15 laps is not even half of a warm up. Plus, a lap is both ways. I doubt 🐷 is swimming true laps.
I still love to swim, but it definitely takes a lot more effort 20 years later. 😃
Swimming is hard work. Growing up I was a softball player, cheerleader, and dancer. I thought I was fit, and I was...but I remember doing a swim workout as part of conditioning one summer. Eek. Michael Phelps I was not. I was half dead that whole week lol

Asa was talking about how he has stepped in when people were breaking the law a couple times. Don’t you mean people stepped when YOU broke the law Asa?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Honestly, I wonder why she keeps sabotaging herself by making announcements and setting goals. Shes been doing it for years. I cant count how many times she has said she was going to start walking and hasnt. Seriously, if she cant manage to WALK regularly how does she expect anyone to believe she is swimming laps or going to ride a Peloton? And she said said she does leg exercises? Wasnt it recently that Asa had to HOLD HER LEG UP so she could take a picture of her calf?! And the kicker: after the big Dollar Tree showdown in which P sat in the car, she said...."I'm SO sore". Seriously? Why?! The chick that gets sore from watching others run and steering a vehicle is going to ride a Peloton and kill it. How do the humpers not see any of these contradictions?????
As I’ve mentioned, I ride between 35 minutes to an hour a day. But that is on my bike where I go places and have my music in my ears. Having fun and freedom. I could never do a stationary bike - even for a few minutes. I would be bored out of my mind. I give it a week for her, if that much.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t believe for 1 minute Cilla took her to the Dr. she’s doing it because we are all asking why she doesn’t go. Why didn’t they show us anything or even mention it? And not to bring Summer nope not buying it. I hope I’m wrong but I don’t get the crickets about it.
And she didn't say one word about how it went. And did you notice she did not pick up her foot long sub on camera? She should have got it wrapped in lettuce instead of bread for a healthy version and you can bet your boots she didn't.

Reactions: 21
I think letting her eat the watermelon like that is completely disgusting. It’s like she’s animal. And she obviously got into bell peppers and was tearing them up and eating them. The girl has no control around food and supposedly they are trying to teach her not to eat like an animal then give her a watermelon to just dig into with her bare hands. Even if the watermelon fell and broke that’s not an excuse to give it to her to eat like that bring it in the house and cut some up and put it in a bowl and give her a fork to eat. Why do these people think her eating like an animal is cute. It’s just disgusting.

I had gastric bypass in 2011. I lost 130lbs still kept it off to this day but what I don’t understand is how P can eat Pasta and Subs and drink all that coffee. I still can’t eat pasta and bread I take two bites literally and I’m done. Coffee I just started being able to tolerate it like 4 years ago. But Pasta and bread absolutely not. I just don’t get how she can eat those huge portions. I still can’t 9 years later. It’s crazy to me

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
All 6 seconds of her.
I am surprised the cat has lasted this long.
🐖 hates cats and of all cats, torties are kinda wild. 😜 They stay busy!!
In a recent vlog she noticed that ugly wallpaper by the stairs had been clawed and made some bitchy comment about the cat disappearing.
Or something.
You know that witch ain't having her precious house and all the things torn up by a cat.
I bet once wonder boy is gone and Summer leaves, that cat "runs out the door" never to be seen again.
#garbagepeople

• Sad
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.