Fathering Autism # 32 Dunkin and pool dippin', mention photoshop and she's a flippin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrying over the discussion on her photo today. Her pointy chin is back, her double chin is gone and her zits almost gone.
And she seems to have lost her eyebrows. ๐Ÿค”

No photoshop? It's a miracle. ๐Ÿ™„

1593378974843.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tiktok is full of white people, men and women, using the music/voices of black people in their clips! As a women of colour myself. I don't find it offensive. Just sayin ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Heart
Reactions: 31
P is a poster child for why you need to wear sunscreen every damn day in Florida.

Edited because the typos are really flowing today.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Just want to let you know I am starting on my own weight loss journey tomorrow, aiming for 60lbs and then more if I can, I hope I can stick to it haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Tiktok is full of white people, men and women, using the music/voices of black people in their clips! As a women of colour myself. I don't find it offensive. Just sayin ๐Ÿ˜‰
And when I talk about accents, I am thinking in terms of stereotypical accents. I find them either hilarious (when someone gets it right about Germans or Southerners or Midwesterners) or borderline offensive. It annoys me when anyone adopts an accent that isn't really theirs. Except for actors.

(Says the person who speaks like a Minnesotan after having spent zero time in Minnesota. Years in speech therapy with a woman from St Paul. I picked up her accent and speech patterns.)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just want to let you know I am starting on my own weight loss journey tomorrow, aiming for 60lbs and then more if I can, I hope I can stick to it haha.
Congrats. I've plateaued. Scale pisses me off right now. I get on it and yell "I'm on a f...king diet! You are supposed to be a lower number!" I am able to wear things I couldn't wear before and I feel better overall. Still, that scale better get with the program.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Going back to the subject of cultural appropriation, I think it is generally accepted that it is politically incorrect to adopt mannerisms, dress, hairstyles etc etc of an ethnic, or cultural group that is not your own e.g. blackface, corn row braids, even wearing a kilt to a wedding if you are not a true Celt. A lot of it is seemingly ridiculous but nowadays it is deemed unacceptable as people are far more sensitive. I know here we have white children adopting black gang culture and vocabulary as they perceive it as cool. This is similar to Piggy behaving in this ridiculous manner in her asinine Tik toks as she honestly thinks she is cool and down with the kids. All it is is pathetic for a woman of her age.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
And when I talk about accents, I am thinking in terms of stereotypical accents. I find them either hilarious (when someone gets it right about Germans or Southerners or Midwesterners) or borderline offensive. It annoys me when anyone adopts an accent that isn't really theirs. Except for actors.

(Says the person who speaks like a Minnesotan after having spent zero time in Minnesota. Years in speech therapy with a woman from St Paul. I picked up her accent and speech patterns.)
I grew up in Massachusetts so I pak mah cah in the havad yad. I moved to Kentucky for college and everyone picked on my yankee accent and now that I live in southern NJ my speech is all messed up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Going back to the subject of cultural appropriation, I think it is generally accepted that it is politically incorrect to adopt mannerisms, dress, hairstyles etc etc of an ethnic, or cultural group that is not your own e.g. blackface, corn row braids, even wearing a kilt to a wedding if you are not a true Celt. A lot of it is seemingly ridiculous but nowadays it is deemed unacceptable as people are far more sensitive. I know here we have white children adopting black gang culture and vocabulary as they perceive it as cool. This is similar to Piggy behaving in this ridiculous manner in her asinine Tik toks as she honestly thinks she is cool and down with the kids. All it is is pathetic.
When kids do it, it is almost excusable because they are young and at a stage where imitation can be part of figuring out who you are or aren't. I'm baffled by adults like A, P and to some degree I, who went to this really awesome school and stuff.

Reactions: 7
The blaccent is gross.

I reported my last post to mods because I donโ€™t want to get involved in petty debates about race but I really just want to point out that there really is no such thing as a black accent. An accent is formed from where live or a language you speak. What would indicate what a black accent is exactly?

Reactions: 4
Congrats. I've plateaued. Scale pisses me off right now. I get on it and yell "I'm on a f...king diet! You are supposed to be a lower number!" I am able to wear things I couldn't wear before and I feel better overall. Still, that scale better get with the program.
My goodness if you heard my accent you probably would have a hard time understanding me. I am from the north of England and have quite a broad Lancashire dialect ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Thank you to @Spilled tea-yes please! for the title.

Please continue here!
SorRy I for got to thank pink marshmallow for putting up the new thread xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Put the scale away it will drive you crazy. Go by inches lost,like you just said, your wearing things you couldn't wear before!I ate carbs all day today, UGH!! It's so hard some days to eat healthy!Tomorrow is another day!! Good for you Stripe,I am struggling to lose 30 pounds! I keep falling on and off the wagon!

Reactions: 10
Since we're all sharing accents, I'm from Southern Ontario in Canada BUT... I do not have the stereotypical Canadian accent that many people think of. That accent is a mix from Eastern Canada in Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island.
Mine is pretty boring, I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I grew up in Massachusetts so I pak mah cah in the havad yad. I moved to Kentucky for college and everyone picked on my yankee accent and now that I live in southern NJ my speech is all messed up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
When I've been in NOLA, I come back speaking a mix of German, French and English and sounding like I did when I was a kid. Which was a child who had spent no significant amount of time in the US, speaking Southern English (more Germlish) way too fast with a German accent. I think they put me in speech therapy out of despair.

Put the scale away it will drive you crazy. Go by inches lost,like you just said, your wearing things you couldn't wear before!I ate carbs all day today, UGH!! It's so hard some days to eat healthy!Tomorrow is another day!! Good for you Stripe,I am struggling to lose 30 pounds! I keep falling on and off the wagon!
I am really going to find it hard as I love carbs and of course I will be doing it the hard way, no surgery for me, I will keep you up with my progress ever6 now and then as I donโ€™t want to bore everyone to death ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.