Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lovesis

VIP Member
Assa is in the comments liking everything praising him for taking militant (literally leghumpers words) action against the perp. And of course he’s liking all of those comments and responding to the negative ones.

Also

Really? I thought I recently saw her sleeping during the day in a vlog?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
Also, just to let you’ll know, I have heard back from SmileLife about my email to them with a copy of the video... This is the reply I received:
3A508221-06C4-4E4C-98F5-EA2941F0C32C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

10fingers10toes

Y’all See this? I’m all about the disability awareness ( although you really don’t get this from them) but they do not need to be taking Abbie out right now. Completely unnecessary. Abbie can’t say Hey mom Hey dad I feel sick.
Just. WOW 😲!
The lengths that these people will go to, for food and shopping.🤬

She said, "going to Target and to lunch" like those were ESSENTIALS OF LIFE 🤬!

Abbie hates going to Target and is forced to go. Why can't they eat at home like a large amount of the population, or someone go and pickup their fast-food restaurant junk??

THIS really grinds my gears!! Using Abbie's pictures and "autism awareness" to make themselves above the law when it's not even necessary??

Okay, so you Maass family don't care about the health and safety of others. What would you do if your cash cow got the virus? You would only be able to milk your followers sympathy for so long. I don't think they allow vlogging from behind the oxygen curtain. If she can't wear a face mask in public for safety, how would she wear an oxygen mask in the hospital, to live and breathe 🤒😷??

But your priorities are going out to lunch and to Target?Think about that!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

cucumber

VIP Member
You're right! Wow what a difference!!

Also Summer seems way more awkward in the vlogs now. Like doesnt want to be there
The only thing Summer ever does is tickle Abbie and also plant herself right there at the dinner table every night.

Couple random thoughts
Anyone know if there's any reason Abbie's bed does not have a headboard? Always thought that was strange.
And....hahaha...havent seen Abbie being pushed on her bike lately...oh maybe that's because she just hopes on it by herself and pedals to the park with her picnic lunch..
(remember that comment!!!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Baymaus

Chatty Member
Y’all See this? I’m all about the disability awareness ( although you really don’t get this from them) but they do not need to be taking Abbie out right now. Completely unnecessary. Abbie can’t say Hey mom Hey dad I feel sick.
Target visits? Out for lunch? Florida isn't on lockdown, so nothing is stopping them, but why? I could see saying she won't wear one when she goes to a doctor. Or something else necessary.
I can't help but think this is about the vlog. They're running out of content. Going someplace is more interesting than A pontificating in the kitchen.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Oh and while I'm thinking about it...
Did our (tattler's) investigation determine that there was not an official non profit set up for Maass Squad Cares??
The more I think about all the gift cards and cash the humpers sent them to help fill those stupid little draw string bags, the more I'm convinced 🐖 is writing it all off on her taxes.
A tax credit without spending a dime of her own money.
They were all freaked out over Child & Family Services visiting them. Ha!
That was like a visit with the Pope compared to a visit from the IRS during an audit.
Those Agents do NOT play.
😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

lovesis

VIP Member
It’s funny that Priscilla thinks she can go from doing absolutely no physical activity to doing 30 mins a day four times a week on the bike. 30 mins is a long time.

• Haha

Hibiscus

She is a joke because she lies about what she eats, what she weighs, what size she wears, and the fact that despite getting gastric sleeve surgery she cannot be bothered to learn about nutrition or even care to. She tries to deceive her followers with her "journey" and she is a piss poor example for people who are easily influenced. Shes a scam artist. And yep, a joke.
I don't think she lies about what size she wears, I think she wears clothing that is 1-2 sizes too small. I rarely (never?) see her in clothing that looks like it fits. Everything is tight. It's Lane Bryant. LB clothes often rely on having a bit of looseness/flow to them to disguise the appearance of body fat. I'll post a picture below of Priscilla in a LB dress with a picture from the LB website for reference.

PMaassDress.PNG
LBDress01.PNG

That dress is possibly two full sizes too small. To me this is how all her clothes look--like they're struggling to be where they're supposed to be (look at the "belt"). I think she's just so excited about getting into smaller sizes she's stuck in this "if I can squeeze into it, it's my size" mentality. Sadly, when you wear clothes which are too small for you, they actually make you look fatter than you really are.

• Heart

derr1117

VIP Member
So, I’m watching the YT comments and I think it’s kinda creepy seeing men post “oh Abbie I think you look much cuter with longer hair. I’m thinking ok pedophile you sound creepy 🤢

• Heart
  • Wow

Purple Ruby

Chatty Member
Did he really say people in nursing homes wait in anticipation for his vlogs ? I cannot imagine sick people / pensioners eagerly waiting for the appearance of a FA vlog and I'm curious as to how he knows this. Perhaps the vlogs are a replacement for a nightly sleeping pill.

• Haha

Kermy

VIP Member

Tonight's vlog 28 6.20 from FB
Wow it's a miracle, Abbie is potty trained enough that now she is even waking them up at night to go
Meetings, meetings, meetings..aren't we just so important
Nala sighting, bet you she enjoyed the peace and quiet
OMFG that's alot of food, at this point why don't they just get a Costco or Sam's Club membership, oh wait then Cilla couldn't make a production about shopping
Summer back the fuck off of Abbie
He's stepped in to stop "situations" before, shits getting deep in here💩
Wonder if someone stepped in when he was committing his burglary 🤔
Assa you are not a good man, not by a long shot
Their egos are getting out if control
Just remember Assa and Cilla, pride goethe before the fall
‘Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall’.

Last edited:
  • Heart

lovesis

VIP Member

I agree with these comments. Sorry your ego didn’t get stroked Assa.

And omg once Isaiah said hindsight, that was Assas new favorite word. Would have been nice to hear what Isaiah had to say but he didn’t even give him the chance to speak.

• Haha

cucumber

VIP Member
I don't think she lies about what size she wears, I think she wears clothing that is 1-2 sizes too small. I rarely (never?) see her in clothing that looks like it fits. Everything is tight. It's Lane Bryant. LB clothes often rely on having a bit of looseness/flow to them to disguise the appearance of body fat. I'll post a picture below of Priscilla in a LB dress with a picture from the LB website for reference.

View attachment 167524View attachment 167525

That dress is possibly two full sizes too small. To me this is how all her clothes look--like they're struggling to be where they're supposed to be (look at the "belt"). I think she's just so excited about getting into smaller sizes she's stuck in this "if I can squeeze into it, it's my size" mentality. Sadly, when you wear clothes which are too small for you, they actually make you look fatter than you really are.
But....Big Prilly said she prefers form-fitting over flowy. She likes to show off her 'curves'

• Haha
  • Sick
Especially as Florida is flagged with having an ongoing problem with Covid. Going out to lunch should be the last of their considerations.

• Heart
  • Haha

Stripe69

VIP Member
Florida doesn’t require masks. Those tweets were directed at the Mayor of Jacksonville so it sounds like a city wide mandate is being proposed
They really think they should get special treatment. They just can’t survive if they can’t go and spend money or eat out, the point being those two ton teds ( from teddington, if you remember Benny Hill ) can do all that without dragging Abbie along. They are becoming so arrogant and I am struggling to find any redeemable qualities and last nights talk was littered with ‘ on brand ‘ which really annoyed me, they are not the kardashians and Arsewipe is not the C.E.O. of a multinational company. When they fall to earth it will be with an almighty bang.

• Heart
  • Haha

SHAYB

Check out these nuggets
1. Look at Shamu on the Unicorn
F1A60E32-26A9-49C4-BC33-6B254C0162F0.png

7506FBAA-7F59-4C8F-A659-14E36CC3B9C8.png

2.Assa is always checking the comments. Look at his phone.
😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Katie.kate.kate

Assa is in the comments liking everything praising him for taking militant (literally leghumpers words) action against the perp. And of course he’s liking all of those comments and responding to the negative ones.

Also

Really? I thought I recently saw her sleeping during the day in a vlog?
That’s a flat out lie cuz she’s been shown sleeping several times in the vlogs.

• Heart