Fathering Autism # 32 Dunkin and pool dippin', mention photoshop and she's a flippin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a previous squad swimmer at Grammar (high school), P wouldn’t have such baggy, gross, floppy upper arms, if she regularly swam lengths, and how is she going to even be able to get on the Peleton, unless she has a step stool, then she is going to blow her ligaments and cartilages in her knees. But would love to be a fly on the wall, when she has to do a stand up peddle ride (legs straight, bum up, arms straight down, oops, bike falls over 🏊‍♀️🚴‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is a very personal question, but several of you seem to struggle with being overweight - is this factor one of the reasons you follow FA apart from the autism element? Please don't take this the wrong way I am just interested.
No weight issues here, just a former humper 🤦🏻‍♀️ who finally saw the light‼🤪😂🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
As a previous squad swimmer at Grammar (high school), P wouldn’t have such baggy, gross, floppy upper arms, if she regularly swam lengths, and how is she going to even be able to get on the Peleton, unless she has a step stool, then she is going to blow her ligaments and cartilages in her knees. But would love to be a fly on the wall, when she has to do a stand up peddle ride (legs straight, bum up, arms straight down, oops, bike falls over 🏊‍♀️🚴‍♂️
Bike cries out and collapses out from under her

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Honestly, I wonder why she keeps sabotaging herself by making announcements and setting goals. Shes been doing it for years. I cant count how many times she has said she was going to start walking and hasnt. Seriously, if she cant manage to WALK regularly how does she expect anyone to believe she is swimming laps or going to ride a Peloton? And she said said she does leg exercises? Wasnt it recently that Asa had to HOLD HER LEG UP so she could take a picture of her calf?! And the kicker: after the big Dollar Tree showdown in which P sat in the car, she said...."I'm SO sore". Seriously? Why?! The chick that gets sore from watching others run and steering a vehicle is going to ride a Peloton and kill it. How do the humpers not see any of these contradictions?????
I literally had no clue what she meant when she said her body was “sore” from the whole experience..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My theory is this: You know how you can push off the wall and basically float halfway across a pool? I think thats her idea of laps.
I'm dying over here. I'm about to get in trouble for waking up my husband by laughing so hard. Y'all are the best. ;)

I need to bleach my eyes after seeing that😳😳
She looks like a dancing gorilla. Sorry gorillas if I insulted you. She looks ridiculous.
All I noticed was blubber jiggling.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Assa is in the comments liking everything praising him for taking militant (literally leghumpers words) action against the perp. And of course he’s liking all of those comments and responding to the negative ones.

Also

Really? I thought I recently saw her sleeping during the day in a vlog?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Also

Excuse me, WHAT THE duck??? We've seen her nap during the day MULTIPLE times in the past year, hell, just in the past six months!
Does he not count that as sleeping?? I can recall a couple of days where he said she took more than one nap during the day. When she was still going to school at JSA, she'd be taking naps as soon as she got home.

That counts as sleeping during the day, Ass-hat!
Holy fcking denial, Batman!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Assa is in the comments liking everything praising him for taking militant (literally leghumpers words) action against the perp. And of course he’s liking all of those comments and responding to the negative ones.

But what about this comment

Of course they just scroll on by.

Also

Maybe all those times she's been zonked out on the couch she was only meditating 🤔🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Going back to the subject of cultural appropriation, I think it is generally accepted that it is politically incorrect to adopt mannerisms, dress, hairstyles etc etc of an ethnic, or cultural group that is not your own e.g. blackface, corn row braids, even wearing a kilt to a wedding if you are not a true Celt. A lot of it is seemingly ridiculous but nowadays it is deemed unacceptable as people are far more sensitive. I know here we have white children adopting black gang culture and vocabulary as they perceive it as cool. This is similar to Piggy behaving in this ridiculous manner in her asinine Tik toks as she honestly thinks she is cool and down with the kids. All it is is pathetic for a woman of her age.
She does anything to deflect from the fact that her daughter has Autism. She acts like a total fat ass moron on tictok. They are suppose to teach about autism but all this family does is eat,sleep and tit! She wants people to like her cause no one ever has. Not even Asa he met her fucked her and left her. He's unlucky she found him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Also

That’s a flat out lie cuz she’s been shown sleeping several times in the vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Also

Shenanigans. We see her sleeping all the time. Stop drinking your own koolaid, asshat.

• Haha
I almost pee’d my pants seeing this... I think she means Sandy does the laps. And I don’t think she’s talking about her tree trunks... but yes again Sandy does work those legs. She floats in the pool, that’s her exercise. I mean come on we’ve seen it. I don’t even mean this next statement cruelly but she can’t actually swim properly. Abbie does a better job. I’ve seen P attempt something and when she tries after one way she’s spent. Why she lies about the stupidest crap is beyond me. Just ignore the question, she’d be better off.
View attachment 166375
She does not those legs are tree trunks along with the arms.

Utterly boring and no autism lesson whatsoever
That's what I said, all they do is eat and tit while on their phones. Pathetic group.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t believe for 1 minute Cilla took her to the Dr. she’s doing it because we are all asking why she doesn’t go. Why didn’t they show us anything or even mention it? And not to bring Summer nope not buying it. I hope I’m wrong but I don’t get the crickets about it.
Yea no mention of the doctor, clickable title like he does everyday! What's wrong with abbie?

Reactions: 13
Just got in from work a few minutes ago and one of the 1st things I did was fire up tattle life! After I watched 5 minutes of the vlog, that is. Just made me so mad hearing jerk face talk about how it was just natural for him to jump in to try to stop the thief at the dollar store...he said he's been in that position to stop someone more than once.
And all i could think of was....hahaha...how about when you were the thief????

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I still believe it’s all lies about the robbery. They needed to steer the heat off Ps photoshop weight controversy, the hike and the masks. And that’s exactly what it did it redirected the conversation and the thoughts away from everything that was making them look bad. Now it’s oh hey careful, we care about you. No one is questioning them anymore saying anything bad.
That was a lie Asa will do anything for attention. He's a,bleeping dick.

I have never seen this before. Why would you just have a watermelon out like this without cutting it more? View attachment 166460

Edit: so it’s like it just broke and they are letting her eat an entire watermelon ?? View attachment 166463
I have never seen this before. Why would you just have a watermelon out like this without cutting it more? View attachment 166460

Edit: so it’s like it just broke and they are letting her eat an entire watermelon ?? View attachment 166463
Why don't they teach her to eat like a human being?

I bet Priscilla wont use the pelaton bike or Asa.
Asa won t he wants to keep his titties so piggy can play with them!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I am so ***kin' sick of him going on about how many hours he works and how tired he is. I WANNA SCREAM. He sits at home with his family and walks around with a camera sometimes. He doesnt have to get dressed and be at a job at certain hours and have completed work to show for it.
ASSSA SHUT THE EFF UP.

She does not those legs are tree trunks along with the arms.

That's what I said, all they do is eat and tit while on their phones. Pathetic group.
P says she does leg exercises?????
I am seriously out-of-control laughing at yet another lie. This is 1 of her best.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Found these two gems just now.
20200629_011816.jpg

20200629_011854.jpg

Looks like she's been drinking her own koolaid too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.