Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Baymaus

Chatty Member
Assa is in the comments liking everything praising him for taking militant (literally leghumpers words) action against the perp. And of course he’s liking all of those comments and responding to the negative ones.

Also

Really? I thought I recently saw her sleeping during the day in a vlog?
Shenanigans. We see her sleeping all the time. Stop drinking your own koolaid, asshat.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Baymaus

Chatty Member
Found these two gems just now.
20200629_011816.jpg

20200629_011854.jpg

Looks like she's been drinking her own koolaid too.

• Haha
  • Wow

RocketQueen

VIP Member
So many thoughts about this vlog:
Of course the description is all about "Super P". Mom, chef, boss babe, cancer researcher, nobel prize winner. Shut the front door.
The bike is coming! The bike is coming! WE'RE SO EXCITED.
Summer, per usual, is tickling Abbie on the couch while Abbie vocalizes. Get off her. Damn!
Bags and bags of food. Again.
Notice P had her own full size sub, hidden by packages, and Asa was feeding Abbie. We see you P.
Isaiah.....please stfu.
And we didnt get P tears, but another Asa lecture, so same thing really. Bystander syndrome is not new Asshat. He probably saw that on "Seinfeld" and has been waiting 20 yrs to use it.

• Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
In this day and age I would of kept on going too! Maybe I watch too much of the ID channel but as I get older I get more afraid bc I can be over powered more
OMG I am an ID addict! When I was really feverish with Covid one evening I SWORE I heard someone creeping around in my kitchen. I called my 22 yr old son who still lives me and whispered in the phone to come downstairs someone had broke in. I was getting ready to call 911. A few minutes later my son yells to me (remember...covid....no close contact, and he remains covid free btw lol) "Mom there is nothing or no one here. I searched everywhere. Everything is locked up" I argued a good while. Later that night my other son sent me a screenshot of a FB status my son had made, that said something like..... "When your mom is delirious with corona fever and watches nothing but Murder TV and Criminal Minds you dont get any sleep!"

• Haha
Reactions: 25

RocketQueen

VIP Member
And whats the rush anyway? If P is swimming her laps and doing her "leg exercises" all is well. Beside that, she could ride the magic trike if she is desperate to cycle.

• Haha

Noir Fan

VIP Member
The only thing that bothered me about the doctor thing is that it was mentioned at all. If he didn’t mention, we wouldn’t know. But he had to get it in the vlog title to show how much P does in a day. And to show that she is St. Priscilla. There are many mothers (and fathers) who do this much in a day and much more.

blindfoldedbobcat

Hey leghumpers, if you want them to reply....give them criticism.

I agree with the person who suggested not vloging every day. This would be the best way to just compile all the relevant and interesting content into fewer videos and quit being just a low rent, very boring reality show. Or just make videos discussing certain autism-related topics. There is only one reason why they wouldn't do this and that is because they would probably make less money. Even fans are getting bored, so I doubt their nursing home fans are waiting every evening at 5 with bated breath for a new vlog to appear.
I hate how they excuse everything they do as being "for Abbie." P got the wls "for Abbie," when it was pretty obvious she mainly wanted to look better. They have to keep daily vloging and doing the mlm "for Abbie" when she is happy with simple things that don't cost much like listening to music. They want to travel all over "for Abbie" so that her world won't be so small when it's really what they want. Does Abbie really care about camping out and seeing state parks and various landmarks? It is easy to put words in Abbie's mouth when she can't speak and say that she wants all these expensive things for her wonderful parents.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Honestly, I wonder why she keeps sabotaging herself by making announcements and setting goals. Shes been doing it for years. I cant count how many times she has said she was going to start walking and hasnt. Seriously, if she cant manage to WALK regularly how does she expect anyone to believe she is swimming laps or going to ride a Peloton? And she said said she does leg exercises? Wasnt it recently that Asa had to HOLD HER LEG UP so she could take a picture of her calf?! And the kicker: after the big Dollar Tree showdown in which P sat in the car, she said...."I'm SO sore". Seriously? Why?! The chick that gets sore from watching others run and steering a vehicle is going to ride a Peloton and kill it. How do the humpers not see any of these contradictions?????

• Heart
  • Haha

Kermy

VIP Member
Assa is in the comments liking everything praising him for taking militant (literally leghumpers words) action against the perp. And of course he’s liking all of those comments and responding to the negative ones.

But what about this comment

Of course they just scroll on by.

Also

Really? I thought I recently saw her sleeping during the day in a vlog?
Maybe all those times she's been zonked out on the couch she was only meditating 🤔🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

BloodyMermaid

Tonight's vlog 28 6.20 from FB
So we all know when A lies he doesn’t look at the camera... he starts talking about the robbery again and bam he’s not looking at the camera again. Then the story changes about the police. Yeah probably because they saw we were looking into it... so of course there was nothing for any of the viewers to be worried about because there was no big bad robber. We wait there was two criminals there but they were you and P. 🤷🏻‍♀️

And hey P like how you are staying on that diet! A nice big sub and chips. That’s definitely on the list of things you can eat after WLS. 😉

Won that Peloton through Slime Life... truth comes out.. yeah she will give that up fast. Can you see Slime Life after knowing who won that prize. They were probably like C.R.A.P.! I don’t see P making her goal, 4 days a week 30 minutes.... I see 1 day a week 3 minutes and heart palpitations.

No mention of Abbies doctors appointment too, usually they are say how well she did and love violating her privacy. Guess the autism princess either had a meltdown or a good tantrum.

• Haha

cucumber

VIP Member
Just got in from work a few minutes ago and one of the 1st things I did was fire up tattle life! After I watched 5 minutes of the vlog, that is. Just made me so mad hearing jerk face talk about how it was just natural for him to jump in to try to stop the thief at the dollar store...he said he's been in that position to stop someone more than once.
And all i could think of was....hahaha...how about when you were the thief????

• Haha

Glowfish

Asa was talking about how he has stepped in when people were breaking the law a couple times. Don’t you mean people stepped when YOU broke the law Asa?

• Haha
  • Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
John Brazee started a vlog for himself and has his first post today. He said "I'm morbidly obese and I know it". Its about his journey on weight loss. At least he is honest. I enjoyed watching it since I am still on my weight loss journey too.

Can we just dissect this message for A who we know reads our insights 👋 Assa!
Observation#1
To start your tweet, don’t ask how someone’s day is going when you don’t give a dunkin.
It’s just a transparent opening to complain about your day.
So F.A. being into transparency and all....why not just go straight into sarcasm and bitching, your default mode?
Observation #2
Your wife gets a F R E E Pelaton Bike!
And all you do is make a tweet to complain, yes complain, that during a pandemic, with numbers in your zip code skyrocketing, you or some adult in your family needed to be at home. You have 4 adults in residence, surely you could tag team being at home if running out of the house during a pandemic was soooo important to you.
The delivery window running late was more important than a F R E E Pelaton Bike being delivered.
Congratulations, Mr. Gracious, you win the poster child contest for biting the Slimelife hand that feeds you.🤯🤯🤯

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
They're still waking Isaiah up in the mornings.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Maybe, in preparation for going off to college (whenever that happens)... he should learn to wake up on his own?? Just a thought??

They have Abbie's hair in a bun for sleeping. No wonder her hairline is receding!

The Peloton arrives on Monday... that's gonna be interesting.... lol.... We'll see how long that lasts before it disappears to the same place as the treadmill... Asa addresses the fact that the other Peloton box has been there for like a month. P's goal is to do 30 minutes a day 4 days a week. Again, we'll see how long that lasts... lol

Before they head out, P makes a point to ask: "Where are the masks?"... still hanging up in the spot Asa has put them for the past few weeks... lol.. Just another instance of them proving to us that they always wear their masks when going out.

20 bags of groceries again.

In regards to the comments about ppl saying Asa shouldn't have gotten involved with the shoplifter, to mind his own business and stay safe. Ass-hat's response is that this isn't the first time he's gotten involved with someone breaking the law, or intervening to stop someone harming someone else or doing wrong by someone else. Says he didn't realize the guy had anything (a weapon) in his hand at the time. All he knew was two guys were running and he heard a voice saying "Stop him!"... as if he was saying "Help me!"... and of course, super hero Ass-hat to the rescue. Isaiah interjects that it's easy to say these things in hindsight about a youtube video. Asa further tries to create a sense of importance about him getting involved by saying he didn't want to be a part of the 'bystander effect' where in some situations, ppl have gotten beaten and others were just standing around watching and doing nothing. Asa wanted to help. He felt compelled to. He says that it takes the cops a long time to get to 'that part of town' and that they (the cops) get a lot of calls over there.

Ass-hat is a little disappointed in some of the comments, that they would just stand back and let things happen. "Don't just let things happen, don't just let things go down." "The only thing necessary for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."
Yes, we get it Asa. You're such a good man! You felt compelled to help someone in need! You're such a hero! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

He then goes on about the political divide between FB and YT and starts talking about guns. Some ppl on FB saying he should have had a gun and Ass-hat saying he's glad he didn't have one because someone could've gotten hurt etc etc.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Kirsten

Each county can impose their own mask regulations because the Governor refused to make that call to require them for the state. But in Duval where they are the Mayor has stated he will not impose wearing a mask on his citizens. He said they have the right not to. The majority of the other counties throughout the state have voted in mask a regulation.
I live near this family. I know...ugh. I live quite close to them actually and know where there house is. We were just told yesterday that it is mandatory to wear masks and bars were shut down. This family believes they are famous here...nobody knows who they are! Whatever!

• Haha

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
0029DF8F-E711-4BB5-AD5F-3E3E75C0F72A.jpeg

We all know what Big 🐷 really means by this post. It screams I am not going to be able to go in Target. I am not going to be able to go out to lunch. 😏
She needs to be thinking ahead. How is she going to have time to do all those things anyways, if she is at home eating footlongs, trying to mend her friction wounds and fix the Pelaton seat that she broke on her first ride.😂😂 I would add and parent her special needs daughter...but we know how all that goes...

• Haha
  • Heart