Fathering Autism # 32 Dunkin and pool dippin', mention photoshop and she's a flippin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don't think the watermelon thing is THAT big of a deal. It broke, they gave it to her to eat and she ate it like that. Of all of her habits or behaviors, I'd say this is pretty minor. It's not that far off from a NT toddler doing the same thing. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Her other eating habits of scarfing down food to the point that she chokes herself if she isn't monitored - that's a problem. Stealing food off someone else's plate - that's a problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My goodness if you heard my accent you probably would have a hard time understanding me. I am from the north of England and have quite a broad Lancashire dialect šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I'm from Lancashire too! I don't often post but I do a lot of reading here.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I noticed Assss said Abbie got up at night after he took her to the bathroom after 12:30.. he says .. well.. she is 15 .. she should be able to get up at night late if she wants to ....WTF. she is not 15 she is a toddler.

Also when leaving Isaiah with Abbie in the morning they say they are waking him up to hang out with Abbie...no.. they are waking him up to babysit Abby because she cannot be left in the house alone at any time...

bugs me how they put rose colored glasses on for the HUMPERS all the time.

Also the narcissistic rant at the end how you can't just watch things happen.. the good people get involved.. no 2 overweight out of shape people shouldn't go running in there like they are super heroes.. they could also eget others hurt or killed or escalate the situation because they have no training and dont know what they are doing.

And OMG.. the shopping, the consuming, the eating .. it never stops.
She'll be gasping for air in 30 seconds
She will never make 30 mins at first using it! But, or course,that's what they will vlog and Asa saying "I'm so proud of you, you would never have been able to do this before" I hope she does use it and starts to eat healthy again. I am not putting her down because I know how hard it is to lose weight and maintain it, but, admit that your struggling instead of lying about it.

My birthday is July 4...I thought fireworks were for me until I was 5 šŸ˜‚.
Enjoy your cheat day, you deserve it
All you Cancers my Birthday is July 7th!!
Found these two gems just now.
View attachment 166568

View attachment 166569

Looks like she's been drinking her own koolaid too.
LOL I have a friend who says the same thing, "I love to show my curves, I'm curvy" It's so annoying!! She stands up, no matter where we go so her curves can be seen! Lane Bryan'ts cloths run VERY BIG. I don't buy them but, have in the past and they run very big!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Did you all see the halo of Asa brightly reflecting off those gleaming white kitchen cupboards as he told us all what an upstanding citizen he is.....I think his chest was a little puffed out too šŸ˜‡

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Look at how much smaller both Isaiah and Cilla are in this vlog. It's from January this year! šŸ˜³
In this video she talks about walking as a family and guess what...... 4 days a week for 30 minutes. Hmmm just like she says she wants to do with the Peleton.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Morning all....getting ready for work so cant stay, but had to comment on P. She wants to accenuate "her curves"?! What curves?! And nothing is too small for her! Wth?! Order the size you SHOULD be wearing and it will fit! Wearing spanx doesnt equal losing inches.
And finally...we saw her unwrap her sub. It was not a "mini".
Ugh she pisses me off lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
*slides in like Kramer* Good morning friends.

Dang I feel asleep before the vlog last night! it's so hot here and I tended my garden and it wore me plumb out. Accents...yep I am as country as can be southern and country. And...I like all you guys too and care when you're sick and have trouble with your kids and all of it. Some of you are funny as all get out too.

Now on to that boring vlog. Did ya notice they did not do any close ups of Abbie? Far away or from behind, then took her to the Dr. Something was odd about that. Now it is FA vlogs but nothing about Abbie or her appt either. It is just home videos of Asa and Priscilla talking about themselves. YAWN, who cares?

The watermelon. Big deal. We ate them that way as kids at cook outs and such and even had seed spitting contests. It looked to me like it was dropped, so grab some spoons and use your hands it is just watermelon and much better than chips, candy or NVB. Plus it was good sensory activity for Abbie and was edible.

I do not believe these two bone heads about the "robbery" not for a second. I think they made it up to get the attention off the masks, camping and photoshop.

Asa...you are not a hero. You are fat slob with way too much confidence for who you are. You also lie...a lot. You doing an entire vlog ranting about this shows you made it all up and now are in defensive mode.

Priscilla...girl...you are fat. You are not swimming 15 laps and you will not get on that Pelaton for 30 minutes, it ain't happening. You way over eat daily and it shows.

Summer...get off Abbie! Tickling this girl is wrong. How about you get tickled and not be able to get someone to stop? How about using your brain and seeing this is bad for Abbie and is teaching her that people can touch, poke and tickle her without her consent. You are becoming the worst part of every video. When you graduate, if people look at some of these videos and how you behave? I personally would not hire you to work with disabled children. You do not understand boundaries, consent or what being appropriate is.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
is July 7th!!

LOL I have a friend who says the same thing, "I love to show my curves, I'm curvy" It's so annoying!! She stands up, no matter where we go so her curves can be seen! Lane Bryan'ts cloths run VERY BIG. I don't buy them but, have in the past and they run very big!
She was talking about glitzy girl boutique that Lauren Brazee models a lot. Since P only knows her lane Bryant size and not her real size, no telling what her ā€œboutiqueā€ size is. The styles are cute and oversized like you see at a lot of online boutiques right now.

Reactions: 7
In this video she talks about walking as a family and guess what...... 4 days a week for 30 minutes. Hmmm just like she says she wants to do with the Peleton.
She appears to be smaller, but, not him!I can't see it in him.. He's gross and why does he have to wear a hat every place even in the house!! I just can't stand it!! If I lived in that house, I would toss that damn hat across the room! LOL

She was talking about glitzy girl boutique that Lauren Brazee models a lot. Since P only knows her lane Bryant size and not her real size, no telling what her ā€œboutiqueā€ size is. The styles are cute and oversized like you see at a lot of online boutiques right now.
Glitzy girl are very expensive. Lauren Brazee modeled them the other day. They aren't for me I find them ugly cloths, but, that's just me I don't shop at any of those stores. I love QVC and buy a lot of my cloths on QVC!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It looks like what they think a rich family would have. They didn't get stuff they liked, they got stuff looks rich to them.
That kind of thing backfires. They don't have any sense of style. Their old house was nice enough and looked like things they'd collected over the years.
They got rid of all that and "staged" this house.

People who have money (and can hang on to it), live in smaller houses than they can afford, hang onto stuff until it is beyond repair, and put up with stuff that is outdated as long as it is works. Example from our house. The early eighties are calling and they want their bathrooms and kitchen. The cabinets are old. But they are in good shape. So we're leaving the kitchen alone. The bathrooms have plumbing issues, so that has to be done sooner than later. So we're looking at tile we actually *like" for both of them.

Doesn't make us better people. It does make us people who's only debt is a small mortgage on a condo my husband uses when he is putting in 80 plus hour weeks. If one of us is laid off or not working, we can get by. It isn't easy, but financial ruin isn't lurking right around the corner.
Same here. My house was built in the 1840ā€™s. I have some old family furniture but the majority of my stuff is from when we first moved on and with five kids still home it looks like we live here. Actually my basement caved in over the winter and today they are ripping off the back walls and repairing it. I waited until we saved to pay cash. I was tempted to just redo all of the rooms across the back but ran out of money. Next year. Their house is pretty but I wouldnā€™t want to live in it.

Reactions: 10
It will never happen, but, they will say it did and couldn't vlog it!!Dumb ass liars!!

Reactions: 11
I bet itā€™s like a wave pool with all that arm fat slappinā€™ around in the water.
Oh for sure! That is probably the real reason they got that life jacket for Sandy. Big šŸ·was probably close to drowning her in the fat slappinā€™ rip current.šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Glitzy girl are very expensive. Lauren Brazee modeled them the other day. They aren't for me I find them ugly cloths, but, that's just me I don't shop at any of those stores. I love QVC and buy a lot of my cloths on QVC!
Lol of course itā€™s personal preference, but their clothes are on trend and pricing for every other boutique out there. If you prefer QVC, no, it would not be for you.

Reactions: 6
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.