Fathering Autism # 32 Dunkin and pool dippin', mention photoshop and she's a flippin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think it was just a checkup and Asa forgot to say anything. It sounded like the only even mentioned it to brag about P doing so much. they were running very late on the way there so P didn't film anything before going in and if she was having a hard time taking care of Abbie, she wouldn't film herself on the way back.
That's possible, too. But it seems unlikely. One, Asa put 'To The Doctor' in the thumbnail. In the little convo with P at the beginning of the vid, he talks about going to the DMV, the accountant, taxes.. talks about it in some detail. Then quickly shows Abbie walking out and getting into the car with P. Even when they left he could've said something more.. but he didn't.

It could very well be nothing. It just seems kinda odd, kinda strange.

Reactions: 12
I thought it was kind of weird, too. If this trend continues, they might want to consider renaming the channel to Asa & Priscilla... or A&P ;)
I can guarantee that if anyone asks about the Dr's appointment... P will be the first one to say that it's out of respect for Abbie's privacy (altho, they seem to do a lot of things that don't respect her privacy). Granted, I think it's reasonable not to include detailed info/footage of her Dr's visits. But they could just do like they've done in the past: Say what she's going in for (in broad general terms), show them driving to the appt and then cut to them driving home talking about things a little bit. Who knows, maybe this appt was in regards to Abbie being on birth control and her whole time of the month thing. Which if that was the case, I can understand it a bit more.

I think the robbery either never happened or they were just looky-loo's and Ass-hat decided to make up a story about it. I also totally agree that Asa was trying to think of some way to divert attention away from things they've been getting called out on.

Ass-hat is most definitely not a hero. Not even close. He's a bullshitter who lies and spins situations to try to make himself look better. His whole thing about 'be better people'.... you ought to follow your own advice on that one, Asa.
talking about hero’s just reminded me of something. My husband is the kind of man who would stop and help someone out. Many years ago he was coming home from work and saw a dog in trouble in the canal, he jumped into the water and brought the dog safely to the bank and it bit him and ran off, that will teach him not to be a hero, I couldn’t stop laughing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
My point was the channel is about fathering an autistic child but they said very little or next to nothing about her.

That there is not racism or black/white issue in Germany. That's not true at all.
We have a lot of xenophobia here in Germany...:(

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Woah, Abbie’s hairline at the back of her head is pretty bad too 😱

I think they keep her hair like it is cause A:- Priscilla wants a daughter with long flowing locks that you can plait and make all pretty (even though it’s usually a mess), and (probably mostly) B:- they’re just too lazy to deal with the upkeep of a shorter hairstyle

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It's possible... but I can't see how they'd administer the test on her. No way she'd sit still for that nasal swab.
I’m sure they’re back to restraining her for everything essential since they haven’t practiced any of that really since Brandy left.

Reactions: 10
Hi this is my first post! My 2 cents. I dont Care about P being fat and lying about it. I also think Abbey is a victim and don’t like critiquing her abilities. What I detest is Slimelife, and her using her autism platform/audience & daughter to sell it, taking adv of insecure women selling over priced crap, and roping women into her team. 98% of people lose money trying to sell in mlms. its toxic. Also, she is a social media bleep. she must spend every waking hour on her phone & platforms. Asa is dick. The whole robbery pushed me over the edge. Some stupid kid stealing socks!! FFS. I think it’s straight up unethical the way they make all their money. the whole BLM response, non wearing of masks, constant conspicuous consumption argh. But really it’s how they exploit a person unable to consent to having their life put out there that upsets me most. They are really gRoss

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Just like at the zoo! That's how wild animals would eat it or is it the redneck way?
thats a sticky patio mess at the very least. Gross...

i dont watch videos or lives but some one who does needs to ask Psylly how many inches has she lost. I want to know. She should be held accountable. She put it out there. All over there.

Reactions: 9
These are the things I’ve wondered about too. They talked about buying the house FOR Abbie, the Golf Cart and the Tricycle all for Abbie. Are they using all these items and probably more just for a tax write off because Abbie is disabled?? When you’re self employed you can basically report whatever income you report to the IRS. Just wondering how much of their write offs are honest??

In regards to the trike, if they applied to insurance/Medicare and got a Dr. or OT/PT to state that Abbie required the trike as “therapeutic equipment” it could have been paid for with funds from insurance or Medicare.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
There is something awry with the doctor visit business. It is normally a big deal and they report how well she did with the blood pressure monitor, having blood taken, what she weighs etc etc but suddenly nothing, zero, zilch. Something happened for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There is something awry with the doctor visit business. It is normally a big deal and they report how well she did with the blood pressure monitor, having blood taken, what she weighs etc etc but suddenly nothing, zero, zilch. Something happened for sure.
It’ll get mentioned in the next vlog, dont worry (Hi Asa! 👋🏻)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
OR, they are holding back in order to make a separate vlog featuring the office visit. OR, she has serious issues they don't want the humpers to know about because they contributed to her problems thru their neglect.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
wait....what? I thought you said you were from Germany?

"don't got"? Where did you learn your English? o_O
What do you mean? Germany is literally part of Europe 😂 Not sure what you’re trying to say. I’m from Germans neighbour country 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 1
What do you mean? Germany is literally part of Europe 😂 Not sure what you’re trying to say. I’m from Germans neighbour country 👋
AGAIN. I was responding to someone saying there isn't racism or the black/white thing in Europe. I had seen them say they were from Germany. I happen to know there IS a lot of racism in Germany.

yeah...I know where it is, I lived there for 2 years.

thats a sticky patio mess at the very least. Gross...
Kids are messy...life is messy. Watermelon would be easily cleaned with a hose. I am sure Abbie loved the sensory part of feeling it, then it was also safe to eat. I say do it more often!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.