Fathering Autism # 32 Dunkin and pool dippin', mention photoshop and she's a flippin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time I see the result of yet another grocery trip I get mad about the number of plastic bags they come back with. Do US supermarkets not sell Bags for Life I.e. hardwearing, reusable bags. Does this family have any concern for the horrors of plastic pollution? No, they are ignorant and stupid.
Publix sells and you can bring your own reusable bags they are just lazy.

* Edit maybe they are using them for something secondhand? Dog waste?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I don’t believe for 1 minute Cilla took her to the Dr. she’s doing it because we are all asking why she doesn’t go. Why didn’t they show us anything or even mention it? And not to bring Summer nope not buying it. I hope I’m wrong but I don’t get the crickets about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So many thoughts about this vlog:
Of course the description is all about "Super P". Mom, chef, boss babe, cancer researcher, nobel prize winner. Shut the front door.
The bike is coming! The bike is coming! WE'RE SO EXCITED.
Summer, per usual, is tickling Abbie on the couch while Abbie vocalizes. Get off her. Damn!
Bags and bags of food. Again.
Notice P had her own full size sub, hidden by packages, and Asa was feeding Abbie. We see you P.
Isaiah.....please stfu.
And we didnt get P tears, but another Asa lecture, so same thing really. Bystander syndrome is not new Asshat. He probably saw that on "Seinfeld" and has been waiting 20 yrs to use it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Re
Every time I see the result of yet another grocery trip I get mad about the number of plastic bags they come back with. Do US supermarkets not sell Bags for Life I.e. hardwearing, reusable bags. Does this family have any concern for the horrors of plastic pollution? No, they are ignorant and stupid.
Reusable bags are sold and they are cheap but alot of stores in my area aren't allowing them to be used yet. But Florida seems to think COVID 19 is over even though their numbers are climbing and some beaches are closing again, so I would think reusable bags are allowed.

Reactions: 10
They're still waking Isaiah up in the mornings.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Maybe, in preparation for going off to college (whenever that happens)... he should learn to wake up on his own?? Just a thought??

They have Abbie's hair in a bun for sleeping. No wonder her hairline is receding!

The Peloton arrives on Monday... that's gonna be interesting.... lol.... We'll see how long that lasts before it disappears to the same place as the treadmill... Asa addresses the fact that the other Peloton box has been there for like a month. P's goal is to do 30 minutes a day 4 days a week. Again, we'll see how long that lasts... lol

Before they head out, P makes a point to ask: "Where are the masks?"... still hanging up in the spot Asa has put them for the past few weeks... lol.. Just another instance of them proving to us that they always wear their masks when going out.

20 bags of groceries again.

In regards to the comments about ppl saying Asa shouldn't have gotten involved with the shoplifter, to mind his own business and stay safe. Ass-hat's response is that this isn't the first time he's gotten involved with someone breaking the law, or intervening to stop someone harming someone else or doing wrong by someone else. Says he didn't realize the guy had anything (a weapon) in his hand at the time. All he knew was two guys were running and he heard a voice saying "Stop him!"... as if he was saying "Help me!"... and of course, super hero Ass-hat to the rescue. Isaiah interjects that it's easy to say these things in hindsight about a youtube video. Asa further tries to create a sense of importance about him getting involved by saying he didn't want to be a part of the 'bystander effect' where in some situations, ppl have gotten beaten and others were just standing around watching and doing nothing. Asa wanted to help. He felt compelled to. He says that it takes the cops a long time to get to 'that part of town' and that they (the cops) get a lot of calls over there.

Ass-hat is a little disappointed in some of the comments, that they would just stand back and let things happen. "Don't just let things happen, don't just let things go down." "The only thing necessary for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."
Yes, we get it Asa. You're such a good man! You felt compelled to help someone in need! You're such a hero! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

He then goes on about the political divide between FB and YT and starts talking about guns. Some ppl on FB saying he should have had a gun and Ass-hat saying he's glad he didn't have one because someone could've gotten hurt etc etc.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I noticed Assss said Abbie got up at night after he took her to the bathroom after 12:30.. he says .. well.. she is 15 .. she should be able to get up at night late if she wants to ....WTF. she is not 15 she is a toddler.

Also when leaving Isaiah with Abbie in the morning they say they are waking him up to hang out with Abbie...no.. they are waking him up to babysit Abby because she cannot be left in the house alone at any time...

bugs me how they put rose colored glasses on for the HUMPERS all the time.

Also the narcissistic rant at the end how you can't just watch things happen.. the good people get involved.. no 2 overweight out of shape people shouldn't go running in there like they are super heroes.. they could also get others hurt or killed or escalate the situation because they have no training and dont know what they are doing.

And OMG.. the shopping, the consuming, the eating .. it never stops.

Countdown till the magic peloton gets here! The fat is sure to melt off... so P can eat what she wants.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh and while I'm thinking about it...
Did our (tattler's) investigation determine that there was not an official non profit set up for Maass Squad Cares??
The more I think about all the gift cards and cash the humpers sent them to help fill those stupid little draw string bags, the more I'm convinced 🐖 is writing it all off on her taxes.
A tax credit without spending a dime of her own money.
They were all freaked out over Child & Family Services visiting them. Ha!
That was like a visit with the Pope compared to a visit from the IRS during an audit.
Those Agents do NOT play.
😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
You got this!! The first week, (or even longer!) ignore the scale. Get your starting weight and thats all. The damn thing doesnt exist. Spend the first week simply focusing on the positive changes you are making and why. By the time you weigh you will already be feeling so much stronger mentally and physically that the numbers are secondary. I had to learn the hard way and it would piss me off and lead to a "cheat".

You can totally do this! I am the poster child for carb addiction. I'd eat as many donuts as the Maass Squad if I could get away with it! Or any other delicious carby starchy sugary morsel. I have mantained a 125 lb loss for almost 3 yrs now and I eat low carb/dirty keto. Please msg me if you ever need an ear! And yes....only weigh once a week. Remember the scale is just a tool....not the action. :)
Thanks for that, I may need advice on some menus.

Reactions: 8
Since we're all sharing accents, I'm from Southern Ontario in Canada BUT... I do not have the stereotypical Canadian accent that many people think of. That accent is a mix from Eastern Canada in Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island.
Mine is pretty boring, I think.
FELLOW CANADIAN, YES

I've been told I sound very eastern Canada, which is exactly where I'm from. I'm told I say aboot but it doesnt sound different to me?? Haha

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is a very personal question, but several of you seem to struggle with being overweight - is this factor one of the reasons you follow FA apart from the autism element? Please don't take this the wrong way I am just interested.
Nope. Long story short I never had a weight issue until my 37th year....major health crisis ( burn victim) years of hospital, surgeries, medications, immobility, OT and PT, depression.....led to comfort eating because I couldnt do anything else. All of that is behind me, way before I heard of Big P. LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh and let’s not forget his 3 rd child he has nothing to do with. He is the biggest hypocrite I’ve ever seen. Do his crazed fans know he’s a deadbeat dad? Do his sponsors or Wego health awards? I don’t get the fascination with this family. I admit I used to love watching them ( before the move) but I learned real quick what kind of people they are. Not for me no thanks.
Well...
Wego should know all about him.
I'm pretty certain that someone sent them a link from that other site where all of the information can be found at one convenient place.
😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Can’t use them during covid.

Reactions: 6
I have so many bags stuffed in my car. But like someone said, some stores are not using your reusable bags. My plastic bags get used when I clean up our backyard after Sully. Newfoundlands can 💩 alot if you don't stay caught up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
IMO burglary is a worse crime than shoplifting ergo Arsewipe is a massive hypocrite to make any kind of comment on the alleged incident. I just want to smash his fat face in! Sorry to be aggressive but he gets more unbearable daily and I cant bear the imbecilic leghumpers lapping up his torrent of utter crap and earning him money by giving him views, likes, subscriptions, free gifts etc etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They're still waking Isaiah up in the mornings.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Maybe, in preparation for going off to college (whenever that happens)... he should learn to wake up on his own?? Just a thought??

They have Abbie's hair in a bun for sleeping. No wonder her hairline is receding!

The Peloton arrives on Monday... that's gonna be interesting.... lol.... We'll see how long that lasts before it disappears to the same place as the treadmill... Asa addresses the fact that the other Peloton box has been there for like a month. P's goal is to do 30 minutes a day 4 days a week. Again, we'll see how long that lasts... lol

Before they head out, P makes a point to ask: "Where are the masks?"... still hanging up in the spot Asa has put them for the past few weeks... lol.. Just another instance of them proving to us that they always wear their masks when going out.

20 bags of groceries again.

In regards to the comments about ppl saying Asa shouldn't have gotten involved with the shoplifter, to mind his own business and stay safe. Ass-hat's response is that this isn't the first time he's gotten involved with someone breaking the law, or intervening to stop someone harming someone else or doing wrong by someone else. Says he didn't realize the guy had anything (a weapon) in his hand at the time. All he knew was two guys were running and he heard a voice saying "Stop him!"... as if he was saying "Help me!"... and of course, super hero Ass-hat to the rescue. Isaiah interjects that it's easy to say these things in hindsight about a youtube video. Asa further tries to create a sense of importance about him getting involved by saying he didn't want to be a part of the 'bystander effect' where in some situations, ppl have gotten beaten and others were just standing around watching and doing nothing. Asa wanted to help. He felt compelled to. He says that it takes the cops a long time to get to 'that part of town' and that they (the cops) get a lot of calls over there.

Ass-hat is a little disappointed in some of the comments, that they would just stand back and let things happen. "Don't just let things happen, don't just let things go down." "The only thing necessary for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."
Yes, we get it Asa. You're such a good man! You felt compelled to help someone in need! You're such a hero! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

He then goes on about the political divide between FB and YT and starts talking about guns. Some ppl on FB saying he should have had a gun and Ass-hat saying he's glad he didn't have one because someone could've gotten hurt etc etc.
What a load of bollocks, it was like Groundhog Day, the same story from the other day. They need to stop Abbie sleeping during the day, that’s why she’s awake at night duh.
Miss 🐷 will use the exercise bike at first, can’t wait to see that seat disappear up her arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hi Everyone!
Sneaking back on a day early.. 🤫🤫
I had eye surgery (both eyes) and suppose to limit my exposure to screens until Monday (well, actually for a few weeks but no more than 15 mins until then)...

Just something to take away from today’s vlog (haven’t watch yesterday’s vlog yet) but he says that they were lucky he wasn’t carrying because he could have done something.. I am assuming Asa is talking about himself carrying..
Yes, Asshat, you should be because if you would have pulled a gun and either injured or killed him, you would be in jail for a long time or the rest of your life. First, there are no open carry laws in Florida. Secondly, if I am not mistaken, you were found guilty of a felony and not able to conceal carry... Third, it is against the law to just shoot someone for stealing items, especially when that person is fleeing the scene.. You can only shoot someone to protect yourself or others, that you feel in danger (or to protect your property, when you feel your life is in danger)... Absolutely none of that applies in this situation. You could have been liable for the guy’s medical bills and if you would have killed him, been brought up on murder charges and had massive civil lawsuit against you..

You interjecting yourself is the absolutely last thing that you should ever do... You pick up the phone and call the police. You pick up a camera and record.. You do not put yourself or your family in the line of Fire... Even your life insurance policy has a caveat for stupidity like this and definitely wouldn’t pay out, for you jumping in and trying to be a police officer...

Oh and about the Paleton coming.. Anyone got bets about how long it takes before it finds its way into the garage by the treadmill?

Thanks for all the well wishes to!!! Gotta get off.. Everything is still slightly blurry... Be back soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Just picture this scenario if there was a thief running from a shop, I'd hazard a guess he would have been young, lean and fit enough to outrun a security guard or maybe even the police......he must have been horrified to see A running the equivalent of the egg and spoon race trying to catch him !!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So, I am guessing the DMV and doctor's appointment were on Friday. Did they go shopping that day, or was that a Saturday errand? I noticed leftovers from Chik-fil-A as the groceries were left everywhere. Then he finished the blog with his self-serving message earlier today?

I just can't with the shifty eyes. It is almost like he is gauging how his lies are going over.

Hi Everyone!
Sneaking back on a day early.. 🤫🤫
I had eye surgery (both eyes) and suppose to limit my exposure to screens until Monday (well, actually for a few weeks but no more than 15 mins until then)...

Just something to take away from today’s vlog (haven’t watch yesterday’s vlog yet) but he says that they were lucky he wasn’t carrying because he could have done something.. I am assuming Asa is talking about himself carrying..
Yes, Asshat, you should be because if you would have pulled a gun and either injured or killed him, you would be in jail for a long time or the rest of your life. First, there are no open carry laws in Florida. Secondly, if I am not mistaken, you were found guilty of a felony and not able to conceal carry... Third, it is against the law to just shoot someone for stealing items, especially when that person is fleeing the scene.. You can only shoot someone to protect yourself or others, that you feel in danger (or to protect your property, when you feel your life is in danger)...

You interjecting yourself is the absolutely last thing that you should ever do... You pick up the phone and call the police. You pick up a camera and record.. You do not put yourself or your family in the line of Fire... Even your life insurance policy has a caveat for stupidity like this and definitely wouldn’t pay out, for you jumping in and trying to be a police officer...

Oh and about the Paleton coming.. Anyone got bets about how long it takes before it finds its way into the garage by the treadmill?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This is a very personal question, but several of you seem to struggle with being overweight - is this factor one of the reasons you follow FA apart from the autism element? Please don't take this the wrong way I am just interested.
No. I started following them because they seemed to have a clue about autism. That was a long time ago, before the WLS. I really didn't care what they looked like. I was looking for a community or a place where I could feel understood. (Wound up finding it here, ironically.)

The weight issue for me would be a non issue if they would just stop lying about it. People have weight issues. At times they deal with it better than others.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.