Fathering Autism # 32 Dunkin and pool dippin', mention photoshop and she's a flippin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asa is over there deleting as fast as he can too...
I love that P “outed” his graduation present but I am so sad that Isaiah couldn’t go but thankful that he didn’t have to endure another trip with Abbie..
I gave up watching the lies.. I also can’t believe she hasn’t tried to do any online volunteering... There is so much she could be doing with her day, helping others right now but she is to focused on her SmileLife and haters.. That is when I knew I got under her skin and I am still there...
Trust me, I am staging a come back soon.. I just need to be able to have more than 5 minutes here and there, online throughout the day (which is all my eyes can take right now)...
And grocery runs and dunkin.
I can't believe they didn't do something about Abbie's potty training. All that time at home near a bathroom.....

She was asked about people saying she has gained weight. Her response People have been quarantined too long and we need more home training before we let people out of their houses again.
Mean, nasty people for pointing out the emperor isn't wearing any clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
1593567983002.png

Cilla said she wants to lose another 50lbs and didn't do the surgery to look better.
When people say she gained weight she said she doesn't care. And she was a size 14 in high school.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What did they Isaiah for graduation?
It was a trip to Canada..

Also, P you are tripping if you think ASU is going to have smaller class sizes! They just accepted their largest ever freshman class this year. There is not a square inch of that campus that isn’t being used and professors are not going to be teaching extra classes...They have talked to moving some professors into virtual, where the students show up but the professors actually Blackboard into the school but the student to teacher ratio will be the same or even higher next term...

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Night friends! Today was a longgggg one for me and I decided I cant go to bed if I watch P's tit show. I'd want to stay up and talk about it, and tomorrow is another 6 a.m. start time. I'll have to catch up tomorrow afternoon. :)
See you all tomorrow!
Oh....and I didnt forget you.....goodnight Asa!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This live is such horseshit.
She hesitates when the tough questions come through.
One damn lie after another.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
My wife was watching the live feed and turns to me and says “people pay them money to have their questions read and answered?”
me:yep
wife: omg she’s got a live feed on FB and YT at the same time?
me: yep, they’re scamming money off these people.
wife: throws her iPad, I can’t watch P anymore. I have other things I could be doing
me: laughing. I think blondie is seeing the 💡

another leghumper moves to our side 😁😁😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So no quarantining from this lot following potential exposure to COVID during their holiday... I see they are hanging out with A’s father. I miss my elderly parents. Selfish assholes. So P wants to go out to eat (like in tonight’s vlog) with Abbey and shop during COVID spikes in Florida? Selfish. God when are they gonna stop taking peoples money??

I know politics is a no go but......I saw this today. I know it’s not her.....I think....but it’s her twin.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I cannot take 💩🐽🐽🐽lies on the livestream. She is still sticking to size 14 top and size 18/20 on bottom. Liar. Lane Bryant’s 14 is about a 16 or 18 in misses clothes. Where as 18/20 is about 22/24 in regular plus size. She is such a damn liar. I am 5’10” and s/p weight loss surgery in 2018. I was 295 pounds before surgery and now staying between 180-185 pounds. I’m wearing 12-14 pants/shorts. I can wear 10/12 in tops. Why are people asking her nutrition and weight loss questions. Let her try and squeeze her ass in a real store like Macy’s 14 top and 18 bottoms.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just wrote to lloctaine- they said they are not partnering with Any MLMs but that they own some stock in limelight which she just found out? There message was incomplete though. They responded quickly...

Glow fish this One is great as well!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I wish i could hangout with you guys!
As Abbie gets older hopefully her life will get easier and it will make your life a lot more pleasant. Love it when she’s silly and is enjoying herself! She has such a sweet smile! ☺🥰
Priscilla I am so into your makeup setup!! <3 you are beautiful
Dont you just love these comments??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I wish i could hangout with you guys!
As Abbie gets older hopefully her life will get easier and it will make your life a lot more pleasant. Love it when she’s silly and is enjoying herself! She has such a sweet smile! ☺🥰
Priscilla I am so into your makeup setup!! <3 you are beautiful
Dont you just love these comments??
The problem is, they are seeing what is to come and it is a train wreck... With any “teenager” (I am using this has her biological age) goes through hormones changing, their lives completely will change. They will either become more or less compulsive, violent, aggressive, anxiety, etc., and have either more regression and/or advancements. How much? No one knows until the teenager goes through that time period and then the hormones settle back down...
The biological clock doesn’t change, just because Abbie has Autism and IDD. She will still have urges like every single teenager and I can guess there will be days that Asa cannot even vlog because of her actions she will exhibit. I can just pray that when it gets bad, Isaiah isn’t home because we know Asa nor Priscilla will stop her from doing it because “it is just a new stim..”
Again, this will make it all but impossible to place her in a higher functioning group home setting as she gets older because she will lack knowing social appropriate situations...
It is a train wreck coming.. I don’t know how long it will take but it is coming...

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I'll give you an example of what I meant. If I wear a very unflattering top that I love I'd rather my husband or friend say, "It's a pretty top but it doesn't flatter you", than "Oh that's a pretty top you look great in it" when I don't. That's what I was trying to convey in my reply.
This reminds me of a lie, or maybe a so called white lie and i would'nt like it either.💐

Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember if she posted about how much weight she had to loose before getting surgery? I am curious if that came up... Cause, my calculator is trying to do some subtracting and the numbers aren’t adding up...

Reactions: 5
Does anyone remember if she posted about how much weight she had to loose before getting surgery? I am curious if that came up... Cause, my calculator is trying to do some subtracting and the numbers aren’t adding up...
She did not say.
Im adding 100lbs to what she said tonight. As her starting weight.
She was not 376 or whatever she said pre surgery. More like 476. Her legs alone have got to weigh close to150lbs each!!! Then that ass...and stomach and frontbutt.... Nah. Im not buying what she's selling.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.