Fathering Autism #28 Wet dog smells and laundry in a pile. Nose rubs & pool baths. Oh so vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of pigtails, I have an issue with this look. When they do this to her I want to scream.
Its not cute or attractive. If anything screams "special needs hair" this is it. She isnt 5, and it isnt 1975. She looks like Laura Ingalls.
View attachment 153233
Definitely not sticking up for
This witch pushed Ab in front to save herself. WOW
I came here to say this too. She pushed Abbie to save herself. I watched it 4 times. Does she know it was recorded ? Now they want a boat? Maybe their leghumpers will take up a collection. I can’t with these people.

Reactions: 16
I think people's feelings for Abbie get muddled due to Asa gaslighting the viewers. I started to find Isaiah horribly unlikeable when he asked for viewers to send him socks (joke or not) in a vlog. Isaiah lost the sweet innocent label when I started to see him act more and more like Asa.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I haven’t watched the vlog but he’s still on about the “haters”?

Hi Assa 👋
Amen. Asa I hope you do read this. You dont have haters. Hater implies that you have influence. You dont.
What you have is YT channel that you ran out of content for months ago. But miraculously your sub count grows, while your views do not.
You have a child you abandoned, a child you take advantage of, and an Autism Princess you exploit.
You have an internet education, shady business and criminal history, and an overpriced house with the worst interest rate I've seen.
You earn a living schilling $2.00 crappy merch for quadruple cost, accept gifts with zero appreciation and have no contact with your fans unless its a comment you dont like.
Dont get me started on your slovenly wife who brags about being at the top of a pryamid scheme.
So no. You have no haters. There is nothing about either of you trashbag people that anyone could hate on.
You pompous little prick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
P ditching Abbie when she saw the snake...What a world class mother right there. We saw the whole thing she did not push Abbie out of the way. She did a half assed reach for her but that was it. Assa stood there and filmed it. Isaiah was the one to rush in and help Abbie. My god.
Thats why I think it was fake. if a snake had really been there he would have thrown the camera down to help. He just kept filming . At least I would hope he would not keep filming.

Reactions: 10
BEC9201C-66DE-4230-A48E-382EEC2C6ECC.jpeg

Jabba is zoned all the way out!
E4BDCE1D-72B8-47E6-9243-A9FF760E25F3.jpeg

This seemingly is the only motherly gaze 🐷 can slap on her swine skin face.
658BDA62-919E-4AA7-8D57-01132793D98D.jpeg

Howdy Folks! 🤠
🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The last place I would ever go at any time is a plantation. Definitely does not interest me.
The only two I will visit are the Whitney Plantation and the Laura Plantation. They show slavery for what it was and don't glorify the old south.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wow What a reaction for being slightly pushed. It looks like just how a toddler would react in that type of situation when they don't really understand what is going on.

Reactions: 13
Love how ass called out the haters
Yes, he really can’t stand the fact that not everyone worships the ground he walks on. The “hate “ comments are the ones he responds to, it really gets to him.
I notice they have now added a boat to their list of future aquisitions, just how much Money are they making.

is this person serious?
I think half of their viewers are IDD

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Thats why I think it was fake. if a snake had really been there he would have thrown the camera down to help. He just kept filming . At least I would hope he would not keep filming.
You think too highly of them. Lol if it were fake we would have seen them both diving on the snake to save Abbie

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow What a reaction for being slightly pushed. It looks like just how a toddler would react in that type of situation when they don't really understand what is going on.
I think she was startled and got upset. Not so much because she was pushed, altho that was a part of it. Like you said, how a toddler would react if you were to suddenly push them aside.

Reactions: 11
I think she was startled and got upset. Not so much because she was pushed, altho that was a part of it. Like you said, how a toddler would react if you were to suddenly push them aside.
I'm surprised he didn't edit it out. He probably would have if it wasn't part of the click bait

Reactions: 5
I haven’t watched the vlog but he’s still on about the “haters”?

Hi Assa 👋
He was addressing people being upset that they restrained her when she was violent. I don’t think that was our brand of haters.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s called waddling not walking.

And they couldn’t afford a boat that P could fit in any heads on one. Sorry not sorry. And a small boat, come on P would be wearing out that engine fast.. facts are facts. 🤷🏻‍♀️

P you fat witch! Push you daughter. The snake wasn’t going to do anything anyways.

Can they just stop talking about things they want to buy, that they can’t even afford. Do they know what class is because they don’t have any. Not a single drop in their obese bodies!

And let’s talk about how P can’t waddle a half mile without getting winded and all sweaty but she’s going to get her big fat ass on that Peloton bike. Yeah she’s going to have a heart attack if she does more than 5 minutes of heavy riding. She’s going to be sitting on that bike drinking her “water”.

And great finish there ice cream for all. I thought Isaiah was going to eat the cup. He was helping himself to Abbies too when she was saying no to hers... his moobs don’t need that extra ice cream.. way to go Massives! A waddle rewarded with fat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.