Fathering Autism #28 Wet dog smells and laundry in a pile. Nose rubs & pool baths. Oh so vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A five second Google search pulled up the NPS.gove website where this was at the top of the page. Your governor, šŸ·, has no control over a National Park.
Yes they are idiots itā€™s all over about the National parks they just donā€™t look anywhere. Just boat ramps and trails have been opened but everything else is still closed till further notice. They live in their bubble.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I was watching an older vlog when they went to Atlanta to the aquarium. She grabbed some women and was wildly rocking back and fourth and scared the women. She quickly grabbed her arm back. And that Assa didnā€™t even apologize. Thatā€™s an example he thinks everybody needs to just accept what she does no matter what. Then I scrolled through the comments and found this gem! After Assaā€™s comment the trolls were in full force defending the Massive family

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Thatā€™s called waddling not walking.

And they couldnā€™t afford a boat that P could fit in any heads on one. Sorry not sorry. And a small boat, come on P would be wearing out that engine fast.. facts are facts. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

P you fat witch! Push you daughter. The snake wasnā€™t going to do anything anyways.

Can they just stop talking about things they want to buy, that they canā€™t even afford. Do they know what class is because they donā€™t have any. Not a single drop in their obese bodies!

And letā€™s talk about how P canā€™t waddle a half mile without getting winded and all sweaty but sheā€™s going to get her big fat ass on that Peloton bike. Yeah sheā€™s going to have a heart attack if she does more than 5 minutes of heavy riding. Sheā€™s going to be sitting on that bike drinking her ā€œwaterā€.

And great finish there ice cream for all. I thought Isaiah was going to eat the cup. He was helping himself to Abbies too when she was saying no to hers... his moobs donā€™t need that extra ice cream.. way to go Massives! A waddle rewarded with fat.
Upcoming vlog post: Mama hog šŸ½ capsizes the family boat.šŸ¤£

That peloton will be yesterdayā€™s news with a quickness.

Did I hear Assa say šŸ· twisted her hoof when she jumped away from the snake? Easy way to get out of the rest of the waddle in the woods if you ask me!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Tonight's vlog 14.6.20
How stupid can they be, wait don't answer that
1. What was the reasoning for going? They stated they had been there numerous times and you know it sure as hell wasn't to hikešŸ¤”
2. Google is your friend dumbass..check things out instead of thinking something will be open just because you're the great MaasSquad
3. Poor snake was probably more afraid if piggy and yup Mother of the century saved herself
4. Finally he uses the phrase "developmental delay"
5. Haters and trolls so mean šŸ™„. We are the end all be all know everything autism experts, don't be mean to us
6. Never restrain except to keep her from harming herself..um 2 examples where the poor kid just wanted to be left alone , getting her ready for prom and the slimelife vlog where summer had her in a straight jacket hold
7. Isaiah is turning into his father more and more
And
I HATE SNAKES, šŸ˜«

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Pop Quiz boys and girls, here is the question: What is the purpose of Fatheringautism?
1. Make the public more aware of Autism
2. Show a normal Family life and provide entertainment.
3. Marriage advice
4. Make money.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pop Quiz boys and girls, here is the question: What is the purpose of Fatheringautism?
1. Make the public more aware of Autism
2. Show a normal Family life and provide entertainment.
3. Marriage advice
4. Make money.
šŸ¤” šŸ¤” šŸ¤” Iā€™m going to go with #4

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was watching an older vlog when they went to Atlanta to the aquarium. She grabbed some women and was wildly rocking back and fourth and scared the women. She quickly grabbed her arm back. And that Assa didnā€™t even apologize. Thatā€™s an example he thinks everybody needs to just accept what she does no matter what. Then I scrolled through the comments and found this gem! After Assaā€™s comment the trolls were in full force defending the Massive family
Bloody narcissist !

Reactions: 5
Wow What a reaction for being slightly pushed. It looks like just how a toddler would react in that type of situation when they don't really understand what is going on.
Like I stated I hate snakes so trust me Abbies reaction was calm (whether from being startled or reacting to piggy's reaction) compared to me.
When I lived in Virginia there was a snake that I swear no matter where I parked my car he would slither out the minute I parked to taunt me.
Same house MY bathroom kept hearing noises, figured squirrels..nope had new vent fan installed and when they opened up ceiling in one part crapton of snakeskinšŸ¤¢šŸ˜±, didn't use that bathroom for 6 mon
ths
Last in NJ helping my father stack wood. My father says "Kermy don't move" and starts coming at me with an axe, I mean I wasn't the best wood stacker but really. Nope there was a copperhead snakešŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ right near my hand.
So yea her reaction really didn't even register with me but piggy's save herself reaction did

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Like I stated I hate snakes so trust me Abbies reaction was calm (whether from being startled or reacting to piggy's reaction) compared to me.
When I lived in Virginia there was a snake that I swear no matter where I parked my car he would slither out the minute I parked to taunt me.
Same house MY bathroom kept hearing noises, figured squirrels..nope had new vent fan installed and when they opened up ceiling in one part crapton of snakeskinšŸ¤¢šŸ˜±, didn't use that bathroom for 6 mon
ths
Last in NJ helping my father stack wood. My father says "Kermy don't move" and starts coming at me with an axe, I mean I wasn't the best wood stacker but really. Nope there was a copperhead snakešŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ right near my hand.
So yea her reaction really didn't even register with me but piggy's save herself reaction did
I doubt if Abbie was even aware of the snake.. most likely she was responding to being pushed. I wonder if the snake thing was even real or just for content?

Did somone forget to wear spanx today?
She probably should buy stock in spanx. I see her needing them for the rest of her foreseeable life, so she is going to need more than her fair share. You know the ones she currently have are stretched to the max. They are probably 2-3 more wears before busting at the seams.

• Haha
He was addressing people being upset that they restrained her when she was violent. I donā€™t think that was our brand of haters.
I didn't see the restraint, but I think it is an acceptable method, my son had a very high spirited wife and when she attacked him he grabbed her from behind holding her arms to restrained her, however, she complained that her neck hurt, so he called me saying he had to take her, what if she was really hurt? When they walked into ER she points at him and says 'he hurt me' guess where he spent the night? His next call to me was from jail. Once it was proven that there wasn't any soft tissue damage after her exam he was released.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Marriage, parenting and autism advice...this family should offer none of that. But heck...YT world is so weird they not only do it but get paid to do it.

I just tried to watch a few recent videos from Kaitlyn. Could she talk any slower? remember Seinfeld the close talker? She is a slow talker....geeze I sped it up and still couldn't listen to a whole video. Spit it out gal!
I close talked someone today at the grocery store ( thatā€™s my way to bond if even for a min) we both had masks on and I feel people canā€™t hear me clearly when I talk so I did a lean in...lol just felt like telling someone that, carry on...

I think I understand what you mean, like she wonā€™t do anything unless there is a reward of food involved. When Asa does his homeschooling with her she looks all around guesses and doesnā€™t want to be there however when he did the last one where food was involved she was right on answering correctly, very attentive and was eager to learn. I also noticed when the did the decorate your own donut vlog at the end P said hold this plate let me take a picture. Abbie held it P said look at me and smile she looked right at the camera and smiled. Every other picture the take they are repeatedly saying Abbie look, smile and sheā€™s looking all around everywhere but at the camera. She only does what sheā€™s told and pays attention IF food is involved.

It does amaze me still after all this time watching them how attentive Abbie is when it comes to food, like a dog ( not calling her one, itā€™s very sad) a lot of her issues are animal like,itā€™s just odd that itā€™s so close to one

Sorry I was replying to Elsies original comment not this one. I tapped the wrong one.

Reactions: 4
Tone deaf ignorant rednecks.
Not trying to start a political discussion but just saying that this is a prime example of white privilege. That they did something like this, at a time like this, and see absolutely nothing wrong with it.

I bet asshat will delete any or almost any comments calling them out on it.
And what was his weird explanation about a Spanish guy that married a former slave and then they both owned slave? He just rattled that off like it was Fun Facts Hour instead of a horrific injustice of history.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I doubt if Abbie was even aware of the snake.. most likely she was responding to being pushed. I wonder if the snake thing was even real or just for content?
I think Abbie was reacting to piggy's reaction and it startled her.
And if it was staged šŸ½ made herself look worse than usual. You can clearly see šŸ½push and run, if it was staged šŸ½ would have thrown herself dramatically in front of Abbie to "save" her
IMO

Amen. Asa I hope you do read this. You dont have haters. Hater implies that you have influence. You dont.
What you have is YT channel that you ran out of content for months ago. But miraculously your sub count grows, while your views do not.
You have a child you abandoned, a child you take advantage of, and an Autism Princess you exploit.
You have an internet education, shady business and criminal history, and an overpriced house with the worst interest rate I've seen.
You earn a living schilling $2.00 crappy merch for quadruple cost, accept gifts with zero appreciation and have no contact with your fans unless its a comment you dont like.
Dont get me started on your slovenly wife who brags about being at the top of a pryamid scheme.
So no. You have no haters. There is nothing about either of you trashbag people that anyone could hate on.
You pompous little prick.
You go gurl! All correct

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.