Fathering Autism #28 Wet dog smells and laundry in a pile. Nose rubs & pool baths. Oh so vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't see the restraint, but I think it is an acceptable method, my son had a very high spirited wife and when she attacked him he grabbed her from behind holding her arms to restrained her, however, she complained that her neck hurt, so he called me saying he had to take her, what if she was really hurt? When they walked into ER she points at him and says 'he hurt me' guess where he spent the night? His next call to me was from jail. Once it was proven that there wasn't any soft tissue damage after her exam he was released.
I meant to add , he's military and that's how he was taught.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Like I stated I hate snakes so trust me Abbies reaction was calm (whether from being startled or reacting to piggy's reaction) compared to me.
When I lived in Virginia there was a snake that I swear no matter where I parked my car he would slither out the minute I parked to taunt me.
Same house MY bathroom kept hearing noises, figured squirrels..nope had new vent fan installed and when they opened up ceiling in one part crapton of snakeskin🤢😱, didn't use that bathroom for 6 mon
ths
Last in NJ helping my father stack wood. My father says "Kermy don't move" and starts coming at me with an axe, I mean I wasn't the best wood stacker but really. Nope there was a copperhead snake🤢🤢🤢🤢 right near my hand.
So yea her reaction really didn't even register with me but piggy's save herself reaction did
I'm pretty sure snakes are just out to get you lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
And what was his weird explanation about a Spanish guy that married a former slave and then they both owned slave? He just rattled that off like it was Fun Facts Hour instead of a horrific injustice of history.
It came really close to saying, "well, black people owned slaves, so why are we so upset about slavery?" I was at Beauvoir once and didn't realized what we'd gotten ourselves into until the tour guide started telling us all about how nice Jefferson Davis and his wife were to their slaves and how that was the norm. My husband challenged her on every point. Which led to a lively debate among the other people on the tour. One of the people said the thing about how black people owned slaves. I was throwing up in my mouth and just wanted out of there so bad. Since then, we do our homework better and avoid places that are confederate monuments.

And seriously, how does P not understand the different between state and national government? This isn't constitutional law or rocket science.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And what was his weird explanation about a Spanish guy that married a former slave and then they both owned slave? He just rattled that off like it was Fun Facts Hour instead of a horrific injustice of history.
And he didn't even get those facts right

It was an english guy who legally married a slave and had 3 other common law wives(also slaves)
He tries to come off oh so smart but again Assa Google is your friend

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t tell if Assa looks like a woman transitioning to a man or a man transitioning to a woman. It could go either way 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So they talk about this peloton bike but when is it actually coming ? My neighbor ordered one and it was about 9 days later she received after placing the order ... are we going to have to view Pigcilla riding it during Vlogs 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Yes they are idiots it’s all over about the National parks they just don’t look anywhere. Just boat ramps and trails have been opened but everything else is still closed till further notice. They live in their bubble.
I don’t live in the US, but I just complained to the NP something comments, about them vlogging in the closed trails. Where I live, they have closed off the forest ranges because of a tree virus, and people caught on the tracks during lockdown got heavy fines, and also fined for comprising the safety of the rangers, and staff, rescue centres, if someone had fallen and hurt themselves, as these staff have been furlowed as well., see if ?i get a response😜

Florida wildlife is either larger than life and scary (snakes and alligators). Or tiny (deer are tiny here). And the plants are all out to get you, too. I break out in hives if I touch anything in the yard. And I'm allergic to orange pollen. Some days I feel like I'm doomed.
I've learned which snakes in Florida are venomous and which are not. And I still leave them all alone.

Reactions: 9
One good thing, it did get me out of weeding the flowerbeds and after the great copperhead incident of '75 I never had to stack wood again 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
So they talk about this peloton bike but when is it actually coming ? My neighbor ordered one and it was about 9 days later she received after placing the order ... are we going to have to view Pigcilla riding it during Vlogs 🤦‍♀️
I think they said the end of the month. Covid has their delivery very delayed

Reactions: 1
I don’t live in the US, but I just complained to the NP something comments, about them vlogging in the closed trails. Where I live, they have closed off the forest ranges because of a tree virus, and people caught on the tracks during lockdown got heavy fines, and also fined for comprising the safety of the rangers, and staff, rescue centres, if someone had fallen and hurt themselves, as these staff have been furlowed as well., see if ?i get a response😜
You read my post wrong I said the trails and the boat ramps are the only things open. So I hate to stick up for them but they are allowed on the trails. This is taken right off the website from the place they were:
6B923070-ED55-4FF6-AEA8-15C98BF0E534.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I didn't see the restraint, but I think it is an acceptable method, my son had a very high spirited wife and when she attacked him he grabbed her from behind holding her arms to restrained her, however, she complained that her neck hurt, so he called me saying he had to take her, what if she was really hurt? When they walked into ER she points at him and says 'he hurt me' guess where he spent the night? His next call to me was from jail. Once it was proven that there wasn't any soft tissue damage after her exam he was released.
They don’t show it usually. they mentioned the time that P was out alone with Abbie and apparently people jumped all over her for “holding her down”. Yeah, people don’t want her just held still for vlogs or rough housing, but I think everyone should understand that what they are talking about is different. She has to be restrained from hurting herself or other people.

Reactions: 5
The plantation was Spanish as is was part of a Spanish Colony before Florida was a state, not Kingsley the person.
Assa states it was owned by a Spanish man at timestamp 1.10

Reactions: 2
Florida wildlife is either larger than life and scary (snakes and alligators). Or tiny (deer are tiny here). And the plants are all out to get you, too. I break out in hives if I touch anything in the yard. And I'm allergic to orange pollen. Some days I feel like I'm doomed.
I've learned which snakes in Florida are venomous and which are not. And I still leave them all alone.
I live in Alabama and haven't seen many snakes since I was a kid although I do tend to stay indoors in the ac more these days! The people in Florida worry me more than wildlife from all the wacky news I hear about over there LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
It came really close to saying, "well, black people owned slaves, so why are we so upset about slavery?" I was at Beauvoir once and didn't realized what we'd gotten ourselves into until the tour guide started telling us all about how nice Jefferson Davis and his wife were to their slaves and how that was the norm. My husband challenged her on every point. Which led to a lively debate among the other people on the tour. One of the people said the thing about how black people owned slaves. I was throwing up in my mouth and just wanted out of there so bad. Since then, we do our homework better and avoid places that are confederate monuments.

And seriously, how does P not understand the different between state and national government? This isn't constitutional law or rocket science.
That's exactly what it was. In Asshat's mind, the fact that the former slave wife owned slaves made it ok or acceptable.

Or as Asa would say "asseptable". Just a minor nit picky point, but pay attention to how he says certain words like accessible (when he's talking about things being accessible for Abbie)... he pronounces it "Assessable." It's another pet peeve of mine. lol... Like people who say 'exspecially' instead of especially.

Last edited:
The leghumper that I’m married to. (11yrs) even said she couldn’t get thru the whole marriage vlog as it was so fake. My leghumper said if you’re going to talk about marriage, you talk about the good and the bad. Asa should have addressed the cheating, the 3rd child and 🐷 should have addressed it as well.
It's good to know that your wife even thought it was fake!

They don’t show it usually. they mentioned the time that P was out alone with Abbie and apparently people jumped all over her for “holding her down”. Yeah, people don’t want her just held still for vlogs or rough housing, but I think everyone should understand that what they are talking about is different. She has to be restrained from hurting herself or other people.
Thing is, I don't think most people are upset about Abbie being restrained if she's in imminent danger of hurting herself or others. What I, and many others I've observed have an issue with is when they hold her down for things like that prom, or A&P forcing her into the pool, or Isaiah rough housing with her.
I think Asa strategically (or in his mind, strategically) brought it up in regards to restraining her when she's trying to hurt herself or others to kind of put a spin on what people are concerned about.

Reactions: 11
I just deleted my post due to crazy spelling errors. For some reason when I type on here and make a mistake that I try to correct, the entire rant ends up all jumbled. The words run together, lettering gets deleted, and it becomes a mess if I edit. Anyone else run into this problem? I'm using a cell phone over my iMac. I've stopped writing comments due to this issue. Good vibes to all.
yep...doing it on your phone is a nightmare...I've tried that too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.