Fathering Autism #28 Wet dog smells and laundry in a pile. Nose rubs & pool baths. Oh so vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just deleted my post due to crazy spelling errors. For some reason when I type on here and make a mistake that I try to correct, the entire rant ends up all jumbled. The words run together, lettering gets deleted, and it becomes a mess if I edit. Anyone else run into this problem? I'm using a cell phone over my iMac. I've stopped writing comments due to this issue. Good vibes to all.

Reactions: 9
I looked up kaitlyn and kaidale. I think I lasted 15 seconds watching her Q and A. She was giggly, seemed immature and i thought another YouTuber who’s out to scam others

Reactions: 4
Did they really try to visit a plantation...during one of the most racially sensitive times?...during WORLD WIDE PROTESTS?
The bleeping ignorance.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I try so hard to understand this type of comment but I just can't. You do realize she is severely IDD and at about the level of an 18 month to 2 year WITH severe disability. How can you see her as greedy? or lazy? She also appears to have moderate to severe muscle hypotonia. Children with hypotonia have increased flexibility, poor posture and obviously get tired very easily.

She is also on meds that cause side effects. Maybe hunger is one....maybe fatigue is one...

For you to think she has the mental capability to learn a skill because she "thinks" it will benefit her? What the duck? She has no idea what benefits her as far as learning.

Your dislike for this child is just off the charts weird and disturbing to me. This thread is about the Maass parents for exploiting their daughter, lying and fleecing fans for money. If you like to pick on disabled kids, call them names and disparage them there is a forum for you and everyone will find your comments hilarious. You can all Abbie any name you want...say horrible things about her, even wish her dead and you will fit right in.
I feel the same way. I see comments made towards Abbie that are vicious, cruel, and unwarranted. Also, as you say, some members seem to have this great dislike for Abbie. To be clear - there is a difference between not liking the things she does - and not liking her. I see some members commenting as if Abbie knows better or as if she's NT so therefore it's extra aggravating when she does or doesn't do certain things. In one breath they say she isn't smart enough to know the difference between red or blue, then in the next breath imply that she IS smart enough to be manipulative, devious, conniving, unhappy unless she's the center of attention and will do anything to be the center of attention and so on.
Disparaging and berating Abbie for things that she can't help and are beyond her control is just plain wrong. Calling her names is wrong. Attacking her as if she knows better but is just choosing to be a 'monster' is wrong.
This is my opinion of course - before anyone accuses me of trying to "censor" them. You share how you feel, I'm sharing how I feel.

As I've said before, go after Asa and Priscilla. They are the consenting grown adults who can be held accountable.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Did they really try to visit a plantation...during one of the most racially sensitive times?...during WORLD WIDE PROTESTS?
The bleeping ignorance.
Tone deaf ignorant rednecks.
Not trying to start a political discussion but just saying that this is a prime example of white privilege. That they did something like this, at a time like this, and see absolutely nothing wrong with it.

I bet asshat will delete any or almost any comments calling them out on it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I just deleted my post due to crazy spelling errors. For some reason when I type on here and make a mistake that I try to correct, the entire rant ends up all jumbled. The words run together, lettering gets deleted, and it becomes a mess if I edit. Anyone else run into this problem? I'm using a cell phone over my iMac. I've stopped writing comments due to this issue. Good vibes to all.
I hate typing with the text editor on this site as well.

Reactions: 5
This witch pushed Ab in front to save herself. WOW
I seriously question whether there was even a snake there. Some exciting content for their leg humpers. I wouldn't be surprised if they had planned that.

Reactions: 13
P ditching Abbie when she saw the snake...What a world class mother right there. We saw the whole thing she did not push Abbie out of the way. She did a half assed reach for her but that was it. Assa stood there and filmed it. Isaiah was the one to rush in and help Abbie. My god.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The bleeping ignorance.
The last place I would ever go at any time is a plantation. Definitely does not interest me.

Reactions: 12
Oh, and Asa saying that ever since Becca & Summer have been taking Abbie out on walks that Abbie is now more inclined to go walking.
Wow, you mean if you actually spend time putting some effort in and working with Abbie that she starts to do stuff?? Mind blowing!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yep threw Abbie aside and bolted from the snake. Cilla said "I pushed her away from it." No you didn't. You pushed Abbie in front where it was and ran away from it and left her.

1592174588927.png
1592174251989.png
1592174299501.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Completely off topic but it made me laugh to myself so I had to share! I was packing up an amazon return earlier and the sound the parcel tape dispenser makes is exactly the same as abbies honking 😂😂
Simple things entertain me these days in quarantine!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.