Fathering Autism #28 Wet dog smells and laundry in a pile. Nose rubs & pool baths. Oh so vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel the same way. I see comments made towards Abbie that are vicious, cruel, and unwarranted. Also, as you say, some members seem to have this great dislike for Abbie. To be clear - there is a difference between not liking the things she does - and not liking her. I see some members commenting as if Abbie knows better or as if she's NT so therefore it's extra aggravating when she does or doesn't do certain things. In one breath they say she isn't smart enough to know the difference between red or blue, then in the next breath imply that she IS smart enough to be manipulative, devious, conniving, unhappy unless she's the center of attention and will do anything to be the center of attention and so on.
Disparaging and berating Abbie for things that she can't help and are beyond her control is just plain wrong. Calling her names is wrong. Attacking her as if she knows better but is just choosing to be a 'monster' is wrong.
This is my opinion of course - before anyone accuses me of trying to "censor" them. You share how you feel, I'm sharing how I feel.

As I've said before, go after Asa and Priscilla. They are the consenting grown adults who can be held accountable.
To both of you, one last time.
I've tried to ignore your snarky comments about opinions of other members a long time.
It is too childish and a waste of time anyway.
But the way you can't stop, the permanent
provocation, the often never ending to denounce .... it's enough.
From now on i will completely ignore peoples, who come here looking for arguments with the intention to glorify
themselves.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey yall
If big Prilly gets tired of doing Lipstick Mama she can do Spanxtime Mama.
She could give all the styles and facts...heck..she could even do a few demos

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To both of you, one last time.
I've tried to ignore your snarky comments about opinions of other members a long time.
It is too childish and a waste of time anyway.
But the way you can't stop, the permanent
provocation, the often never ending to denounce .... it's enough.
From now on i will completely ignore peoples, who come here looking for arguments with the intention to glorify
themselves.

Talking about how attacking and insulting and quite frankly demonizing a disabled girl, is childish to you?? Ummm... ok then.
By the way, I was never trying to stop you from saying anything. Just expressing what I think about what you've said. That's all.
Go ahead and put me on ignore. That's what it's there for! Have a good day! 🙂

Hey yall
If big Prilly gets tired of doing Lipstick Mama she can do Spanxtime Mama.
She could give all the styles and facts...heck..she could even do a few demos
I think we'd all need a giant amount of brain bleach for that!
brain-bleach-06 (1).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I try so hard to understand this type of comment but I just can't. You do realize she is severely IDD and at about the level of an 18 month to 2 year WITH severe disability. How can you see her as greedy? or lazy? She also appears to have moderate to severe muscle hypotonia. Children with hypotonia have increased flexibility, poor posture and obviously get tired very easily.

She is also on meds that cause side effects. Maybe hunger is one....maybe fatigue is one...

For you to think she has the mental capability to learn a skill because she "thinks" it will benefit her? What the duck? She has no idea what benefits her as far as learning.

Your dislike for this child is just off the charts weird and disturbing to me. This thread is about the Maass parents for exploiting their daughter, lying and fleecing fans for money. If you like to pick on disabled kids, call them names and disparage them there is a forum for you and everyone will find your comments hilarious. You can all Abbie any name you want...say horrible things about her, even wish her dead and you will fit right in.
You're looking for trouble again?
The same thing you did with other members before?
I don't like to waste my time with peoples like this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.