Fathering Autism #28 Wet dog smells and laundry in a pile. Nose rubs & pool baths. Oh so vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live in Alabama and haven't seen many snakes since I was a kid although I do tend to stay indoors in the ac more these days! The people in Florida worry me more than wildlife from all the wacky news I hear about over there LOL
You're not wrong about that. Living here is a "unique" experience.

Reactions: 4
I was watching an older vlog when they went to Atlanta to the aquarium. She grabbed some women and was wildly rocking back and fourth and scared the women. She quickly grabbed her arm back. And that Assa didn’t even apologize. That’s an example he thinks everybody needs to just accept what she does no matter what. Then I scrolled through the comments and found this gem! After Assa’s comment the trolls were in full force defending the Massive family
Assssa's just a rude asshole

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She probably should buy stock in spanx. I see her needing them for the rest of her foreseeable life, so she is going to need more than her fair share. You know the ones she currently have are stretched to the max. They are probably 2-3 more wears before busting at the seams.
That's so true

• Haha
Amen. Asa I hope you do read this. You dont have haters. Hater implies that you have influence. You dont.
What you have is YT channel that you ran out of content for months ago. But miraculously your sub count grows, while your views do not.
You have a child you abandoned, a child you take advantage of, and an Autism Princess you exploit.
You have an internet education, shady business and criminal history, and an overpriced house with the worst interest rate I've seen.
You earn a living schilling $2.00 crappy merch for quadruple cost, accept gifts with zero appreciation and have no contact with your fans unless its a comment you dont like.
Dont get me started on your slovenly wife who brags about being at the top of a pryamid scheme.
So no. You have no haters. There is nothing about either of you trashbag people that anyone could hate on.i
You pompous little prick.
what you said is 100% awesome and true
That's so true
You said that amazingly!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I believe Asssa said big Prilly looked "majestic" standing out at the marshes. MAJESTIC! HE REALLY SAID SHE LOOKED MAJESTIC!

I believe Asssa said big Prilly looked "majestic" standing out at the marshes. MAJESTIC! HE REALLY SAID SHE LOOKED MAJESTIC!

oh no Im doing the double-posting thing again....sorry...I'm a mess

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I noticed he said that too about Priscilla! How did she looked majestic? smh

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We can't forget the lil stop at the grandparents house and Grandma giving Abbie her bag to fill up with treats from the pantry. As per usual. As if Abbie doesn't get enough junk food at home. I think it's also at least partly why at home, when A&P ask her to choose a snack, Abbie always tries to grab multiple things.

Reactions: 11
Love how ass called out the haters
Yeah for holding Abbie down.
They do hold her down!!
🐖 and Dummer did it getting her ready for prom.
They've done it other times too when they force her into doing tit she doesn't want to do, but they want her to do it for the fuking vlogs.
I am so sick of him lying between his teeth about things.
They DO hold her down and the comment probably had zero to do with restraining her during a tantrum/meltdown. (They are one in the same according to many experts, even Brandy).
The comment was probably about how they generally hold her down for content.

Maybe he thought majestic like a fuking mountain!!! 😜

• Haha
  • Heart

He did I started laughing and my husband side eyed me lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but there is absolutely no way she is an 18/20 on her bottom half. No Ma'am. Someone mentioned lane bryant sizing is different and it must be because even "100" pounds down.. she is not an 18/20.

I know clothing sizes depend a lot on the company/retailer. I know my size varies a lot depending where I buy from. But, I still have a hard time believing she would be a 14 on top and 18/20 on bottom at even other plus size retailers.
Their is no way in hell tit wears a size 14 shirt i weight 195 and i wear a 14 shirt .

#29 - 375lb Mom Pushes Daughter into the Path of a Snake. It's So Obvious That Her Love is Fake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Majestic Pig Pushes Daughter In front of Snake. How much more honking can we take?

I was gonna say BS'ing instead of honking but I don't know if the Mods would allow that. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Assa being on Twitch is sickening.
He uses his "sexy voice" and says words like "ripped" and "jerk face".
Oh...he also speaks like a black man on purpose from time to time. Isaiah does it too. It seems second nature to them both.
Of course Assa monopolizes the conversations. He's an expert on everything. Especially when his audience is 18 year old guys.
Watching his twitch livestream is quite the eye opener. It also provides additional evidence that he is, in fact, a narcissistic, Privledged, mindless, unoriginal, uneducated garbage person.
IMO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.