Fathering Autism #28 Wet dog smells and laundry in a pile. Nose rubs & pool baths. Oh so vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched the vlogs or tiktoks since Wednesday. My usual weekly detox from their BS fairy tales.

The way they describe their plans for Abbie's future, P's weight loss issues and their marriage makes me hope they at least know they're lying for the camera and that behind the scenes they can keep it real.

Reactions: 13
Their fans are extremely gullible and some are definitely lacking in intelligence, those two know this hence why they put out the fairy tale marriage video while omitting the guilt trip wedding, the later desertion, affair and resulting daughter. But as P said, he didn't cheat :rolleyes:.......like we believe that little nugget !!
Cilla wants everyone to believe he was a sperm donor😈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
🤣🤣🤣🤣 yaaasssss....

I try so hard to understand this type of comment but I just can't. You do realize she is severely IDD and at about the level of an 18 month to 2 year WITH severe disability. How can you see her as greedy? or lazy? She also appears to have moderate to severe muscle hypotonia. Children with hypotonia have increased flexibility, poor posture and obviously get tired very easily.

She is also on meds that cause side effects. Maybe hunger is one....maybe fatigue is one...

For you to think she has the mental capability to learn a skill because she "thinks" it will benefit her? What the duck? She has no idea what benefits her as far as learning.

Your dislike for this child is just off the charts weird and disturbing to me. This thread is about the Maass parents for exploiting their daughter, lying and fleecing fans for money. If you like to pick on disabled kids, call them names and disparage them there is a forum for you and everyone will find your comments hilarious. You can all Abbie any name you want...say horrible things about her, even wish her dead and you will fit right in.
I work with children/adults with a myriad of developmental disabilities; you my Phair Phart are 100% correct.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I just watched the marriage advice thing.
Thoughts:
- 19 is a really young age to get married. 19 year olds don't have that much life experience yet and they might still change a lot in their 20s. So even if the person seems like the one right then, that might change. A lot of people choose to get their education before making such a serious decision. Yes, some marriages work up, but I think statistically they're more likely to last if the people getting married are older.
- You don't 'not give up on each other' if you sleep with someone else. Asa gave up on Priscilla at some point and if you're going to give marriage advice, own up to the mistakes you made instead of pretending they didn't happen.
- 'I have never been as angry at anyone as I've been with my wife'. I've never been married, but this does sounds vaguely like a red flag.
- 'I would never throw her out to the public and be like look what she did today'. Isn't that slightly what he does when he doesn't portray her in the most flattering manner in the vlogs?
- 'I did not remember one word she said in the first year we married'. I read the comments above that talked about how he wasn't very interested in her at the beginning of the marriage and this speaks to it.
- I got passive aggressive vibes from Priscilla when she was talking about how annoyed she was about his spending.

Reactions: 18
I just watched the marriage advice thing.
Thoughts:
- 19 is a really young age to get married. 19 year olds don't have that much life experience yet and they might still change a lot in their 20s. So even if the person seems like the one right then, that might change. A lot of people choose to get their education before making such a serious decision. Yes, some marriages work up, but I think statistically they're more likely to last if the people getting married are older.
- You don't 'not give up on each other' if you sleep with someone else. Asa gave up on Priscilla at some point and if you're going to give marriage advice, own up to the mistakes you made instead of pretending they didn't happen.
- 'I have never been as angry at anyone as I've been with my wife'. I've never been married, but this does sounds vaguely like a red flag.
- 'I would never throw her out to the public and be like look what she did today'. Isn't that slightly what he does when he doesn't portray her in the most flattering manner in the vlogs?
- 'I did not remember one word she said in the first year we married'. I read the comments above that talked about how he wasn't very interested in her at the beginning of the marriage and this speaks to it.
- I got passive aggressive vibes from Priscilla when she was talking about how annoyed she was about his spending.
I have been married to my second husband (my only good husband..ha!) for 22 years. I was 45 and he was 34 when we tied the knot - robbing the cradle I guess. We love each other obviously, but have had our ups and downs. One thing I would never do is a podcast talking about our marriage. It should be a private couples conversation, in my opinion. The fans do not need to know absolutely everything about this family..especially P’s PMS moods and their need for “alone time”. For me, the conversation was certainly cringe-worthy.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I wonder if they still use that company to help promote them that they supposedly hired at the end of last year.
I'm thinking no due to how their content sucks and awful the podcast subjects are.
Assa prolly fired them the first time they made a suggestion to do something differently or stop it all together.
I forgot the name of the company.
Does anyone remember it?
GushCloud Talent Agency
I am going to see if I can find their list of people. If they update them..
I can only hope they dropped them...
Of course, it was probably because the Maass’s could afford to keep them. That wasn’t a free sponsorship.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have been married to my second husband (my only good husband..ha!) for 22 years. I was 45 and he was 34 when we tied the knot - robbing the cradle I guess. We love each other obviously, but have had our ups and downs. One thing I would never do is a podcast talking about our marriage. It should be a private couples conversation, in my opinion. The fans do not need to know absolutely everything about this family..especially P’s PMS moods and their need for “alone time”. For me, the conversation was certainly cringe-worthy.
What’s cringe worthy is how fake they are. It’s ok to not let the world know about your marriage BUT if you’re putting marriage tips out there you need to be a little bit more real or not give advice at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Okay finally getting a chance to watch the marriage video and - I nearly did a spittake 12:31 when Asa said, "She [Priscilla's mom] is like a conservative feminist... is that even a thing?"

Oh the shade.

• Haha
The leghumper that I’m married to. (11yrs) even said she couldn’t get thru the whole marriage vlog as it was so fake. My leghumper said if you’re going to talk about marriage, you talk about the good and the bad. Asa should have addressed the cheating, the 3rd child and 🐷 should have addressed it as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I still hav
The leghumper that I’m married to. (11yrs) even said she couldn’t get thru the whole marriage vlog as it was so fake. My leghumper said if you’re going to talk about marriage, you talk about the good and the bad. Asa should have addressed the cheating, the 3rd child and 🐷 should have addressed it as well.
Exactly.
P keeps saying he didnt cheat, they werent together, it didnt count.
Ummm he left your ass because he didnt want to be married.
You took Isaiah moved down to Florida.
He starts seeing someone else
Gets arrested and does some jail time'
Knocks the gf up
So if ALL that doesnt count, how many years of marriage is it really?
18? 17?
Certainly cant be 19. Cant have it both ways.
It burns my ass she says stuff like this and the humpers just eat it up. (your wife excluded LOL)

Reactions: 15
I still hav

Exactly.
Knocks the gf up
18? 17?
It burns my ass she says stuff like this and the humpers just eat it up. (your wife excluded LOL)
My leghumper doesn’t comment on YT. She just follows the vlog because the autism thing intrigues her. If my leghumper did comment on fb or YT, then it’s on like Donkey Kong and she’s fair game like the rest of them but she’s the silent majority 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
LOL! Do you now refer to her as Leghumper during your day to day lives together? Please say Yes! I may start calling my husband a Leghumper, and he doesn’t even watch them!🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
LOL! Do you now refer to her as Leghumper during your day to day lives together? Please say Yes! I may start calling my husband a Leghumper, and he doesn’t even watch them!🤣🤣
😂😂😂 no, I like living. Although she knows what I mean when I say leghumpers

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I still hav

Exactly.
Knocks the gf up
18? 17?
This is plain hypocrisy. It's one thing to play away but to have a child involved as a result makes it doubly worse. The poor leghumpers are too dim to realise how they have been suckered by A and P. Tonight's vlog deserves to be bombarded by comments from those of us who are not blocked.

• Heart
😂😂😂 no, I like living. Although she knows what I mean when I say leghumpers
After a bit more thought, My “ Leghumper“ may take his new label seriously, and I will be having to fight him off of my leg..in the front yard, at the store, etc. , so maybe I will refrain as well. 😝

• Haha
I just tried to watch a few recent videos from Kaitlyn. Could she talk any slower? remember Seinfeld the close talker? She is a slow talker....geeze I sped it up and still couldn't listen to a whole video. Spit it out gal!
I have the video speed set to 1.25 speed if I watch one of Kaitlyn's videos... lol... For some reason I find it annoying that she pronounces vlog "Vuh-log" in this long drawn out way. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.