Fathering Autism #175 FA Stale; YT Fail; A&P Bail; What About the Quail?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There she is! 🤣
OMG ... that really skinny woman..I think Brittany next to her. Look at her next to Pig. Pig doesn't look as huge as the side shot..but still..next to the other women... I bet she hated to have that pic taken without her favorite angles..... I'm sure Pig would have liked the pic to not show her lower parts ..especially next to some of these very skinny and fit women. The comparison is astounding. From the front Pig actually looks 9 months pregnant..her belly looks so hard and sticks out so far.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
How can she not be embarrassed letting that vast amount of flab hang out in public....AND stand next to trim women 😵
They must tell her huge lies about how she should be happy in her own skin so that she feels comfortable enough to flaunt that massive body in a bikini.

The question is A) are they a load of bitchy witches that have a good old laugh at her expense or B) are they genuinely accepting.....I go for A (y)

and what does the tubby little man really think when he sees her like that !!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The Hun Hubbies lined up in their “my wife gave me this great trip” t-shirts. One woman videoed the line. I’ve added some screenshots here. It reveals AssA’s girth and lack of height compared to the rest of the men.

IMG_3928.jpeg
IMG_3929.jpeg
IMG_3930.jpeg
IMG_3931.jpeg
IMG_3932.jpeg
IMG_3934.jpeg

IMG_3937.jpeg

Surprise! And like the earlier dinner photos, he is clinging to Brittany’s husband again.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I've enlarged it, I'm pretty sure that's her. It looks to be the same top she was wearing in the other photo.

View attachment 2838085

View attachment 2838074
There she is! 🤣
I don’t give a tit if big women wear two pieces but Priscillas suit looks so unflattering.

She’s stuffing her stomach in her swim suit bottoms which makes her look pregnant.

Notice how even the women who are smaller are covered up or wearing one pieces. Modesty is still a thing, especially on work trips. I don’t get what Priscilla is trying to prove by doing this.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The Hun Hubbies lined up in their “my wife gave me this great trip” t-shirts. One woman videoed the line. I’ve added some screenshots here. It reveals AssA’s girth and lack of height compared to the rest of the men.

View attachment 2838410View attachment 2838411View attachment 2838412View attachment 2838413View attachment 2838414View attachment 2838415
View attachment 2838417

Surprise! And like the earlier dinner photos, he is clinging to Brittany’s husband again.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! We see you, you short fuker. Asa never goes anywhere without wearing his baseball hat. But the one time he is going to be standing next to all the other MenHuns, who are wearing their baseball hats, he chooses his cowboy hat to give the appearance he is taller.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

View attachment 2838410View attachment 2838411View attachment 2838412View attachment 2838413View attachment 2838414View attachment 2838415
View attachment 2838417

Why does it look like they are are all wizzing against the wall with pervy Tubby checking out their packages 🧐

What a bunch of pathetic emasculated cucks to parade around as though they are kept men by "Boss Babes". What a vulgar company to be associated with.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Perfect song, love the Bangles. Maybe we should all meet in Kermey's Naughty Corner for celebratory drinks and snacks.
---

She might have

Well we all know Cilla Sue is out partying while Assa is working feverishly to restore their FB. Cilla Sue is NOT going to miss the party, drinks and food. No way!
Bella!❤ I think a trip to the corner is a lovely idea! It has been awhile since we convened over there. Do you by chance know how to make sourdough bread? Or will we need to consult Moobie for some tips and tricks?😂 I will bring Long Island Iced Tea. I am only drinking one though!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
OMG ... that really skinny woman..I think Brittany next to her. Look at her next to Pig. Pig doesn't look as huge as the side shot..but still..next to the other women... I bet she hated to have that pic taken without her favorite angles..... I'm sure Pig would have liked the pic to not show her lower parts ..especially next to some of these very skinny and fit women. The comparison is astounding. From the front Pig actually looks 9 months pregnant..her belly looks so hard and sticks out so far.
I can't imagine having a belly that hung to my thighs. Jfc. She must be so sweaty and stinky. She's a mess.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why has she no shame? Seriously.

ZERO social awareness AT ALL.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.