Fathering Autism #175 FA Stale; YT Fail; A&P Bail; What About the Quail?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Hun Hubbies lined up in their “my wife gave me this great trip” t-shirts. One woman videoed the line. I’ve added some screenshots here. It reveals AssA’s girth and lack of height compared to the rest of the men.

View attachment 2838410View attachment 2838411View attachment 2838412View attachment 2838413View attachment 2838414View attachment 2838415
View attachment 2838417

Surprise! And like the earlier dinner photos, he is clinging to Brittany’s husband again.
He can't even stand in a line right

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I see some of the more “manly men”, testosterone loaded, man candy husbands are even wearing wife beater type t-shirts:

IMG_9509.jpeg

IMG_9510.jpeg

And then there is this hunky monkey:
Yummy! 🤮🥸🤡🤠🫣🤓😂

IMG_9511.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. She actually doesn’t look well, more like anorexic. Let’s have a picture of her and Pig together, like maybe Pig holding her in her arms like she holds Nala.
She attacked a concerned sub of hers a few months back questioning an eating disorder.

Here's her poolside pose. She is very thin and I bet it's really noticeable if she's near Thilla Thunderthighs. Below her photo is when she was on a reality tv show.

1711491993932.png

1711492169388.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
It is time to play guyth!
Who will bless us with the next thread title?
😘❤😘
Thread Suggestion:
Fathering Autism #176 One hundred and five characters including title, spaces and punctuation.

photo-output.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
New video
Hey, Tubby, perhaps if Abbie was fed a balanced diet, not given cake at 10 PM and went outside in the fresh air and was given exercise, she would have a better natural night's sleep.

Looking at Twatty at the end of this vlog and seeing her bikini photo, I think the bikini shot has been filtered. She looks way smaller in the bikini and that is damn near impossible given the footage is only days apart 🧐 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hey, Tubby, perhaps if Abbie was fed a balanced diet, not given cake at 10 PM and went outside in the fresh air and was given exercise, she would have a better natural night's sleep.

Looking at Twatty at the end of this vlog and seeing her bikini photo, I think the bikini shot has been filtered. She looks way smaller in the bikini and that is damn near impossible given the footage is only days apart 🧐 🧐
I think the bikini shot where she is facing straight forward doesn't look as bad as the sideways shot.. she has a weird belly and it sticks straight out.. so it looks extra huge sideways... of course there could be some filtering in there as well knowing her.

Asshat and the posing pictures... notice how he wears that silly cowboy hat....his usual is to wear a cap and all the other hun husbands are wearing a cap...of course not Asshat. I wonder if he thinks the cowboy hat makes him look taller? Why is he refusing to pose like the others..??
He always looks like the odd one out.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Hun Hubbies lined up in their “my wife gave me this great trip” t-shirts. One woman videoed the line. I’ve added some screenshots here. It reveals AssA’s girth and lack of height compared to the rest of the men.

View attachment 2838410View attachment 2838411View attachment 2838412View attachment 2838413View attachment 2838414View attachment 2838415
View attachment 2838417

Surprise! And like the earlier dinner photos, he is clinging to Brittany’s husband again.
What a bunch of Cucks 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She attacked a concerned sub of hers a few months back questioning an eating disorder.

Here's her poolside pose. She is very thin and I bet it's really noticeable if she's near Thilla Thunderthighs. Below her photo is when she was on a reality tv show.

View attachment 2839122

View attachment 2839128
Pinky is painfully skinny. She almost looks anorexic. You can see the bone on her leg..it doesn't look like a quad muscle..it looks like the bone. I think she looks much prettier with some meat on her bones.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The only thing Pig is going to steal are everyone’s snacks and drinks left alone or in your suitcase.
---
Even wearing the same shirt….Ass does not fit in with the other men. He’s turned , not lined up like the others, he’s one foot shorter than the other men, he’s the only one wearing a cowboy hat…does he not know they are taking photos or View attachment 2838995 notice they are facing away from the camera? He’s so awkward. It’s almost like he is special needs too—in his own world, not conforming or noticing his environment. It’d be interesting to listen as he tries to interact with the other men and see how they respond to him and what they say when he is not around. Does he come across as a know-it-all, blow hard, puffed up little napoleon? Do they know and see he is full of tit and doesn’t even know what he is talking about? But they all know he just babysits his 19 year old daughter all day while
I can imagine he is super pissed this photo was taken because he knew it would land in the hands of the Tattlers and he's been very careful about not letting people know just how short he really is in real life. I just want to shake the hand or give some award to the person who gifted us this photo. Can we send up smoke signals to the husbands to come on over to Tattle for a little chat? I want them to spill the tea on this bozo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Pinky is painfully skinny. She almost looks anorexic. You can see the bone on her leg..it doesn't look like a quad muscle..it looks like the bone. I think she looks much prettier with some meat on her bones.
Definitely she and Big P have opposite eating disorders.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

View attachment 2839122

View attachment 2839128
Pink must think everyone is blind. She has an eating disorder. She has young children so I hope she gets some help as these things can take a dramatic turn for the worse if she continues on this course.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.