Fathering Autism #175 FA Stale; YT Fail; A&P Bail; What About the Quail?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling this is going to be a fun thread! ❤
A Maaaaassssive thanks to @Cardinal Rule for setting us up for success with her magnificent thread title!😻
Tattle On Guyth!
😘
1710086687914.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Congratulations Cardinal on a great title and thank you Wow as always!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How can she possibly believe she’s going to grow old at all?

Completely delusional.

IMG_7904.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Why would this be posted on the bottom of this page?
Not sure what you are asking about.... the part were it says how to get notifications?

You either click "watch," or if you post something, you get notifications if something new is posted.

If you mean the ads.... it is based off the cookies the site and/or browser collects.... so based off things you type or sites you visit.

Reactions: 7
How can she possibly believe she’s going to grow old at all?

Completely delusional.

View attachment 2806877
I think she means, growing out of our old clothes together🐽🐽 Crikey, you're both twice the size you were at that Shot Gun Wedding. Yes Twatty, your whole life changed when you trapped a drunken Coast Guard by getting knocked up and your parents hunting him down like The Hounds of the Baskervilles to make sure that you were now his problem, not theirs. Unfortunately for them, you are both useless tits and you had to go back to sponge off of them. How fortuitous that Tubby was able to exploit your daughter on the internet and you were able to exploit her selling "beauty" products and those two ventures allowed you both to further exploit vulnerable Humpers. Hold on to those memories because, like Jim and Tammy Faye, your empire is crumbling and is about to FINALLY crash and burn.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Happy Anniversary you two! ❤ 🐷🐷❤
Let me be the first to congratulate you on the strength of your Maass Squad Community!

Why, today is day three of the FA reboot, and you have 6.84k YT subs!! Surely the other 750k will be joining soon!
"A Sensory Victory" uploaded Friday a.m.- 12k views.
"She has a New Word" reloaded Friday late afternoon- 3.5k views.
And finally, "Hurricane Stress" uploaded almost 24 hours ago has the whooping 1.7k views.

You were right Asa. YouTube is dead. Well, dead for you anyway!
And even if you manage to get your channel back, with the old moneymakers intact, you've been exposed.
No one is falling and fawning over you anymore, and you made your money off displaying your young daughters behavior.
No one is interested anymore.
Everyone, everywhere sees you! 😂:cool:😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Thank you for the new thread and fabulous title. I have a feeling this thread will unravel quicker than the last one! Who else is exthitedly waiting for the next woe is me vlog 😂

Me! I am! Oh and just wanted to give a big shout out to the Maass family who are regularly visiting here at the moment to try and work out who the heck is behind it's downfall. Hey, how are things with you - guess it must be a troubling time. (PS Obvs there IS a God)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Happy Sunday and Happy Day Light Savings Time. I drag ass whenever the time changes. 😫

Great title @Cardinal 😎 and @WowMeowMeowWow is at the ready to keep the snark alive and well in Tattleville 😸 .

This week is going to be so much fun to watch. We're going to watch Asa age 10 years in real-time. He's not getting any videos back. The hackers basically told him to get bent :m ;):p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I wonder if she cherishes the memories of him leaving her and knocking up another woman?
Well, I mean, that must be when she became such a boss babe! Such a strong independent woman, forced to toil in " a mans world" to provide for herself and her son! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.