Fathering Autism #175 FA Stale; YT Fail; A&P Bail; What About the Quail?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't Emily a Privacy and Data Security Lawyer.....is Asses ego too over the top to not consult with her following the YT debacle? I will forever be intrigued on the falling out of that relationship....other than Lurch and Elf getting wise to the Massives and exiting as quickly as possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve got a spring in my step tonight. Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy would I love to see that odious couple taken down. Following the shenanigans with huge and I mean huge interest:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
AssA should count himself as fortunate in several ways. One is that his ice fishing buddy was wearing a shirt featuring his lovely bride, Mrs. Ed.

IMG_3900.jpeg

It was a birthday present from Mrs. Ed.

IMG_3893.jpeg

AssA is lucky he’s not wearing a shirt with Piggy’s face all over it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I don't know quite where they are but relatively speaking I imagine it's in the middle of nowhere so I can imagine the levels of panic are stratospheric and I'm all for it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Man everything exciting happens while Im working. Never fails!
Need to catch up but Im excited to think Mr. Tech Savy has lost control of his pages!

And please, dear little 8 lb. 6 oz. newborn infant Jesus- please let him wear a shirt with his sow's face all over it! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh please someone photo shop this as a shirt for Ass.
And if Ass has trouble picking out photos of Pig’s face/body to spread all over a t-shirt, I know some Tattler buddies that have some doozies for him!

These are just a few of them.(recent) But many of you have used the best ones as your profile pics. Hilarious.
IMG_9473.jpeg
IMG_9392.jpeg
IMG_9272.jpeg
IMG_8967.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Who else would love to be a fly on the wall at this Hunfest to watch the cliques circling each other and catily being the best of frenemies until the clique debrief at the end of the night 😂

I have a feeling that Madison and her little friends are giving serious side eye to the likes of Twatty, Mrs Ed and Lady Boy Mama Dark Horse and their little friends🧐🧐🧐
1711405240652.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Who else would love to be a fly on the wall at this Hunfest to watch the cliques circling each other and catily being the best of frenemies until the clique debrief at the end of the night 😂

I have a feeling that Madison and her little friends are giving serious side eye to the likes of Twatty, Mrs Ed and Lady Boy Mama Dark Horse and their little friends🧐🧐🧐
View attachment 2837185
Yeah, as I was going to the Limelife website and Limelife Maarten website plus clicking on the photo names there are quite a few more normal looking women dressed conservatively without dyed pink or red hair, huge boobs, exaggerated makeup, etc. You don’t see Pig or the other more flamboyant women in any of their photos. Doubt if they attend the booze fests or crazy dancing/karaoke events Pig and her barnyard buddies are at. Some have brought their teen daughters and mothers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Yeah, as I was going to the Limelife website and Limelife Maarten website plus clicking on the photo names there are quite a few more normal looking women dressed conservatively without dyed pink or red hair, huge boobs, exaggerated makeup, etc. You don’t see Pig or the other more flamboyant women in any of their photos. Doubt if they attend the booze fests or crazy dancing/karaoke events Pig and her barnyard buddies are at. Some have brought their teen daughters and mothers.
If I was going to try Slimelife, those are the type of women who I would buy skin care and make up from. They look healthy and well put together. It's like night and day.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Boy. Do you think Isaiah truly gave Asa access to his FB page? I imagine Asa ignoring the Huns and holed up somewhere reading Isaiahs private messages.

I bet Asa is seeing things he wish he didn't! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I can’t wait to see these fat asses riding the Rhino boat tour on the next vlog. News Flash…. Cilla you are the Rhino 🦏

IMG_5687.png
IMG_5688.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.